Kai-V has exlain that Claw doesnt be detached

i thought it is before but now i know Smile

also i bet Kai-V said this because of my previous comment
(Sep. 15, 2015  10:12 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2015  10:06 PM)loyd87 Wrote: FIREFIRE

Kai-V has exlain that Claw doesnt be detached

i thought it is before but now i know Smile

also i bet Kai-V said this because of my previous comment

Kai-V wouldn't distort the truth, nor say something for that reason.
Is it just me or does this burst look a little like, VariAries?
(Sep. 15, 2015  10:21 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Is it just me or does this burst look a little like, VariAries?

Oh yeah, you're right! It's sort of shaped like it and sort of Sagittario themed in first glance.
(Sep. 15, 2015  10:23 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2015  10:21 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Is it just me or does this burst look a little like, VariAries?

Oh yeah, you're right! It's sort of shaped like it and sort of Sagittario themed in first glance.

Hmm, I didn't analyze the Sargenterio part but, I can kinda see it as well. hmm, that's a nice little reference. lol
(Sep. 15, 2015  3:53 AM)originalzankye Wrote: [Image: 4904810833369.jpg]

I love all of these recolors. Thanks for the information! Grin
I'm not sure ... it really does look like the claws can move side to side as well as up and down because they're on rings, rather than pivots like C145.
(Sep. 15, 2015  11:47 PM)Serotonin Wrote: I'm not sure ... it really does look like the claws can move side to side as well as up and down because they're on rings, rather than pivots like C145.

But why would TAKARA-TOMY clearly not advertise that anywhere ?
Oh yeah, certainly. Their position is just controlled by the rotation. It's just dangling there.
(Sep. 16, 2015  12:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2015  11:47 PM)Serotonin Wrote: I'm not sure ... it really does look like the claws can move side to side as well as up and down because they're on rings, rather than pivots like C145.

because it is already possible on c145 , so takara tomy don't think it's important to advertise it again [as it is already done in metal fight beyblade 100s of time]. unlike c145 finger can move up/down making it upgrade over c145 and even if it can't move sideways it will be still an upgrade over c145 because in beyblade anime they show c145 has a very high attack power and even match 4d [legendary] beyblade's power. but i just don't have any attack [but very good defence] due to it's free spining nature. in other word if it doesn't move sideways it have more attack power.
(Sep. 16, 2015  11:04 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:

because it is already possible on c145 , so takara tomy don't think it's important to advertise it again [as it is already done in metal fight beyblade 100s of time]. unlike c145 finger can move up/down making it upgrade over c145 and even if it can't move sideways it will be still an upgrade over c145 because in beyblade anime they show c145 has a very high attack power and even match 4d [legendary] beyblade's power. but i just don't have any attack [but very good defence] due to it's free spining nature. in other word if it doesn't move sideways it have more attack power.

That is a bad explanation, because the audience for Beyblade Burst is intended to be different from those who were fans of Metal Fight Beyblade and who are now older. You always have to look at Beyblade releases as a brand new eight-year-old. This new audience has no idea about C145.

I took a look at the orginal hobby page for Flame Sagitarrio and that page actually doesn't explicitly show that the claws on C145 move side to side (unless it's written somewhere). It just emphasizes that they stick outwards with the outwards arrows and side to side movement is implied. I think with the Claw driver they are emphasizing the claws moving up and down over side to side is because kids will actually be able to visibly perceive the claws falling as the Beyblade slows down versus side to side movement. Plus, with the fact that in Burst the heights of Beyblades are similar and there aren't low attackers to hit the claws, TT might intend for this driver to serve as strictly as a stamina driver as opposed to a defensive one.
They CAN move side-to-side but they won't while spinning — the other Beyblade's Layer cannot hit it, unlike C145 — so no point in really mentioning it.

Here's hoping for an updated Valkyrie mold ... again ...
its clearly to help LAD(may be not if they drop to much when the bey slow down, not sur how it work) or give more centrifugal to the beys. just something that Stamina need to held better chance of winning, IMO.
Hm, it is true that with Drivers all having the same height, even if they can move on the sides it does not matter hah.
(Sep. 16, 2015  8:30 PM)loyd87 Wrote: its clearly to help LAD(may be not if they drop to much when the bey slow down, not sur how it work) or give more centrifugal to the beys. just something that Stamina need to held better chance of winning, IMO.

Life after Death is actually about the Beyblade spinning after it falls over. So, it's going to be terrible for that.

We're likely getting something like this, so my expectations aren't high. (Click to View)
Well pictures are misleading sometimes. It's unlikely but it isn't impossible that this driver is a different hieght.
(Sep. 16, 2015  11:50 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Well pictures are misleading sometimes. It's unlikely but it isn't impossible that this driver is a different hieght.

We can actually very accurately measure them since they all have the same dimensions. It is thanks to that that it was so easy to determine that Massive is very, very similar to Defense.
Lol. Alright fair enough. I just can't wait to get this!
(Sep. 16, 2015  9:26 PM)Nocto Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2015  8:30 PM)loyd87 Wrote: its clearly to help LAD(may be not if they drop to much when the bey slow down, not sur how it work) or give more centrifugal to the beys. just something that Stamina need to held better chance of winning, IMO.

Life after Death is actually about the Beyblade spinning after it falls over. So, it's going to be terrible for that.

We're likely getting something like this, so my expectations aren't high. (Click to View)

I agree but if they are not so free and you have to place it in the angle you want, it could help. if its totaly free like the HMS you show yeah it will be terrible.
They are totally free, they move up and down depending on the centrifugal force.
ok thx Kai-V for that precision. i'm a lil disapointed of that but we don't know how it could work anyway it could be surprising.
It might be good for defense anyway because of its tip shape if it's like a D. Although a worn down Survive might be the same or better
(Sep. 15, 2015  2:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2015  2:44 PM)smash attacker Wrote: i seen the parts for trident in a picture from japan

We know, we already saw everything; look at the latest posts of a thread before replying ...

i know theres just some new uploads on a different web set

like the main character holding trident heavy claw
(Sep. 17, 2015  11:21 PM)smash attacker Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2015  2:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2015  2:44 PM)smash attacker Wrote: i seen the parts for trident in a picture from japan

We know, we already saw everything; look at the latest posts of a thread before replying ...

i know theres just some new uploads on a different web set

like the main character holding trident heavy claw

Yes, we saw that too ...