[Product]  B-149 GT Triple Booster Set

(Yesterday  3:10 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Spriggan comes with a black plastic blitz, and the wall frame on Dread Bahamut is purple

Well, I denfinity am more intrigued now. 
But seriously, I do think that tt thought out the colors on this more then there presious triple boosters.
why is no one talking about slash dragon, it has some OP parts including the pretty much unobtainable octa driver
(Yesterday  8:08 PM)sub0_ph Wrote: why is no one talking about slash dragon, it has some OP parts including the pretty much unobtainable octa driver

I mean how many dragons have we got now? plus we're gettings NEW beys (sure we got dread bahamut already but not the anime accurate version and the new release of lord spriggan which is much more hyped)
(Yesterday  9:06 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:

Ey, we finally have a clear view of Orbit Metal.
Why does the Metal Orbit have a star screw? Is that pic fake?
(Yesterday  9:34 PM)BurstBreaker Wrote: Why does the Metal Orbit have a star screw? Is that pic fake?

hmm... Interesting point. Maybe an early prototype so they can disassemble it easier?
*philips screw. or cross. or plus.
so the spriggan chip allows both left and right spin bases, while the lord base allows both left an right spin chips. most interesting. also if lord weighs heavy enough, it will completely break the meta. that much rubber will offer too much offence in same spin and strong spin equalisation in opposite spin. basically stationary attack might become go-to with this release.
Will orbit metal outclass eternal becuase metal has less friction then plastic

And atomic also because I have really high hopes for this set

(Yesterday  11:14 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: so the spriggan chip allows both left and right spin bases, while the lord base allows both left an right spin chips. most interesting. also if lord weighs heavy enough, it will completely break the meta. that much rubber will offer too much offence in same spin and strong spin equalisation in opposite spin. basically stationary attack might become go-to with this release.

Layer bases (not spin)

(Yesterday  11:25 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Will orbit metal outclass eternal becuase metal has less friction then plastic

And atomic also because I have really high hopes for this set

(Yesterday  11:14 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: so the spriggan chip allows both left and right spin bases, while the lord base allows both left an right spin chips. most interesting. also if lord weighs heavy enough, it will completely break the meta. that much rubber will offer too much offence in same spin and strong spin equalisation in opposite spin. basically stationary attack might become go-to with this release.

I agree. 
ChoZBurstBlader I believe Orbit and Atomic both beat Eternal in same spin and lose to it in opposite spin. Since Orbit Metal has the same shape as the normal Orbit, the results will only be better in same spin and about the same in opposite spin.
Is this the official stock combo for Db?
(Today  12:02 AM)Crumok Wrote: Is this the official stock combo for Db?

Yeah. I think it fits perfectly.
Yup, Dread Bahamut 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen
Yeesh, that's a long name
(Today  12:05 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yup, Dread Bahamut 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen
Yeesh, that's a long name

Yeah, it's weird to say, but not as bad as something like Cosmo Ashura 00 Vortex Ultimate Reboot 滅 (Metsu)
From now on, we know the bahamut user, where is the spriggan user?
I hope it does have a new owner, not like Galaxy Zeus and Guardian Kerbeus from god