[Product]  B-148 Booster Heaven Pegasus.10P.Low 閃(Sen)

(Jul. 27, 2019  10:17 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2019  9:46 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Just an aside, we just need a Balance-type Driver with metal as well so we can complete the metal-tipped Drivers for Burst.

Bring back Driger's Metal Change Base?

That would probably be like a lowered metal Fusion or a lowered, narrower, and flatter Wedge

They could've put Goku onto this booster though, lost opportunity right there. Guess they're still banking on suckers to keep playing the app (and by more and more products for Beypoints) for the Slash Valkyrie Goku Gold Turbo version Layer
(Jul. 28, 2019  4:14 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2019  10:17 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Bring back Driger's Metal Change Base?

That would probably be like a lowered metal Fusion or a lowered, narrower, and flatter Wedge

They could've put Goku onto this booster though, lost opportunity right there. Guess they're still banking on suckers to keep playing the app (and by more and more products for Beypoints) for the Slash Valkyrie Goku Gold Turbo version Layer

If they ever release Goku, it'll be at the end of the GT line or in whatever happens after GT. They really don't like releasing rare parts very often, and it takes a while if they ever do. Examples are Octa finally showing up in the GT triple booster or Outer showing up back with Orb Egis in the Cho-Z Customize Set.
(Jul. 28, 2019  5:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  4:14 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: That would probably be like a lowered metal Fusion or a lowered, narrower, and flatter Wedge

If they ever release Goku, it'll be at the end of the GT line or in whatever happens after GT. They really don't like releasing rare parts very often, and it takes a while if they ever do. Examples are Octa finally showing up in the GT triple booster or Outer showing up back with Orb Egis in the Cho-Z Customize Set.

Single layer ameterios too, right (not sure, but it came with a corocoro issue, right)?

I would like hole metal flat (preferably wider than iron by at least a bit) kinda driver. I'm kinda mad over how iron is trash compared MF from the MFB era....sure, they come from different era and meta, but still....
Edit: Just realized that it can be called zephyr metal.
(Jul. 28, 2019  12:34 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  5:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: If they ever release Goku, it'll be at the end of the GT line or in whatever happens after GT. They really don't like releasing rare parts very often, and it takes a while if they ever do. Examples are Octa finally showing up in the GT triple booster or Outer showing up back with Orb Egis in the Cho-Z Customize Set.

Single layer ameterios too, right (not sure, but it came with a corocoro issue, right)?

I would like hole metal flat (preferably wider than iron by at least a bit) kinda driver. I'm kinda mad over how iron is trash compared MF from the MFB era....sure, they come from different era and meta, but still....
Edit: Just realized that it can be called metal zephyr

Zephyr Metal, and if they did that I'd expect Iron's weaker spring lock.

Honestly though, I'm not sure why Iron ever needed that weaker spring.
(Aug. 09, 2019  8:33 AM)Blader92 Wrote: https://youtu.be/gZnQ12d6Yzk

Well, from what we see in the video, stock combo Heaven Pegasus doesn't look too hot.
The beyblade looks amazing from an aesthetic standpoint but I'm glad this isn't Archer Hercules 2.0. I'm sure people will find a way to make both Low and Heaven good.
The Pegasus gatinko chips' teeth look awful
(Aug. 09, 2019  2:10 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: The Pegasus gatinko chips' teeth look awful

But, maybe it's the best for heaven base?
(Aug. 09, 2019  2:27 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  2:10 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: The Pegasus gatinko chips' teeth look awful

But, maybe it's the best for heaven base?
Yeah I guess so
(Aug. 10, 2019  9:34 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
You trying to tell me, you went to Japan, spend money on a ticket only to get this on release??? I'm proud of you.
(Aug. 10, 2019  10:31 AM)g2_ Wrote:
You trying to tell me, you went to Japan, spend money on a ticket only to get this on release??? I'm proud of you.

I'm so proud of this community :')
Gold Turbo ^
This includes new releases like hP and lS and dB
(Aug. 10, 2019  10:31 AM)g2_ Wrote:

Just shows the dedication, honestly. I'm sure many don't have the luxury of $$, but the hustle is likely what got his channel there in the first place (also, the flight to Japan non-first class is nightmare fuel). Give this man support! Supporting these YouTubers only helps the community which helps product sales (unless you're that one guy orders every fake Beyblades imaginable for views) which means we get MORE BEYBLADES.

This community should start pushing this mentality hard.

Onto the product, I really like Gold Bahamut! Gold and Purple is a nice combo (sad that Gen isn't gold, but I'm sure that'll be released at some point)
(Aug. 13, 2019  7:22 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Low doesn't seem really good Uncertain

I'm hoping it is just not good with the Stock Combo of Heaven Pegasus, and that it finds use in other combinations. Honestly wish Heaven Pegasus was just better in general. I feel like I see it either burst, or tip over to the point of spinning itself out in most videos. If anything, there will be someone who does more testing with the driver and the layer base. The chip and Low seem to be the main issues. That or Low and 10Proof are just a bad mix.
I honestly don't think it is the layer/gimmick and gachi chip combo. I think that, along with a better frame and driver can be effective. Low just seems really unstable. The tip is poking too high from the free-spinning metal ring. It's not really a metal revolve like people are thinking.
heaven dragon 10 proof octa ????
(Aug. 13, 2019  8:08 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I honestly don't think it is the layer/gimmick and gachi chip combo. I think that, along with a better frame and driver can be effective. Low just seems really unstable. The tip is poking too high from the free-spinning metal ring. It's not really a metal revolve like people are thinking.

I wonder if there is any chance of Low improving if it is worn down to a certain point? That may just cause it to be come more unstable or scrape the metal portion. I think the layer/gimmick works and is solid, but I'm not solid on the teeth of Pegasus. I know that it is meant for the gimmick, but I do wonder if something like Valkyrie would be better. 
Ultimately, I am curious to see what combos come out for it that are actually effective.
(Aug. 13, 2019  8:59 PM)SilverRaven Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  8:08 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I honestly don't think it is the layer/gimmick and gachi chip combo. I think that, along with a better frame and driver can be effective. Low just seems really unstable. The tip is poking too high from the free-spinning metal ring. It's not really a metal revolve like people are thinking.

I wonder if there is any chance of Low improving if it is worn down to a certain point? That may just cause it to be come more unstable or scrape the metal portion. I think the layer/gimmick works and is solid, but I'm not solid on the teeth of Pegasus. I know that it is meant for the gimmick, but I do wonder if something like Valkyrie would be better. 
Ultimately, I am curious to see what combos come out for it that are actually effective.

Having a Chip with higher Burst resistance would probably nullify the need for the Base's gimmick. I've yet to get mine, but hopefully I can get tests done for this. 

If it is true that the plastic tip of Low is taller than Revolve or Eternal, that might be a problem due to being easily destabilized. Still, I'd want to not spoil myself of the thrill of finding out whether Low is good or not.
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  8:59 PM)SilverRaven Wrote: I wonder if there is any chance of Low improving if it is worn down to a certain point? That may just cause it to be come more unstable or scrape the metal portion. I think the layer/gimmick works and is solid, but I'm not solid on the teeth of Pegasus. I know that it is meant for the gimmick, but I do wonder if something like Valkyrie would be better. 

Having a Chip with higher Burst resistance would probably nullify the need for the Base's gimmick. I've yet to get mine, but hopefully I can get tests done for this. 

If it is true that the plastic tip of Low is taller than Revolve or Eternal, that might be a problem due to being easily destabilized. Still, I'd want to not spoil myself of the thrill of finding out whether Low is good or not.

From videos I've seen, Low is about the same height as Eternal.