[Product]  B-147 Random Layer Vol.2 Poison Hydra

It'll release July 20th
I don't know who changed title but Hydra is correct spelling.
Hyudra is misprint on Guide book
Ace Joker Ten (天),
Rock Valkyrie Sen (斬),
Bushin Hydra Retsu (烈),
Poison Hydra Zan (斬)
The poison layer base appears to have some sort of special material on the layer. I'm guessing it's like POM plastic or something, but it could be rubber so the base would have like a Screw Trident gimmick
So... is it called Poison Hyudra?
[Image: unknown.png]

also, suggested combo appears to be Poison Hyudra 0Proof Atomic Zan
And, Last but not Least, this basically confirms Poison as an upgraded version of Screw Trident
[Image: Screenshot_20190626-213651.png?width=266&height=473]
I hope it's better than Screw Trident, since it wasn't the best. The gimmick probably won't work so much, but the layer is pretty round. Still could be a competitive layer base, for defensive combos
That crazy because I remember having a dream about a GT Trident existing so in a way we are getting it in the form of Poison Hydra
(Jun. 27, 2019  2:18 AM)Tommykats Wrote: That crazy because I remember having a dream about a GT Trident existing so in a way we are getting it in the form of Poison Hydra
You’re Psychic Phantom! Tongue_out_wink
It looks like Gigant Gaia a little bit. Wonder if it's a defense type.
(Jun. 27, 2019  3:16 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It looks like Gigant Gaia a little bit. Wonder if it's a defense type.

For me it looks like Orb Egis. Just without the metal balls.
(Jun. 27, 2019  3:16 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It looks like Gigant Gaia a little bit. Wonder if it's a defense type.
The Guide says it's indeed a Defense Type, tho it looks like oE/Draciel to me
It’s kind of disappointing to see another dragon-based avatar doomed as a Right-Spin Bey. Well, I guess this could be a spiritual successor of Wyvern’s avatar, despite having a completely different gimmick than tW.
(Jun. 27, 2019  3:47 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It’s kind of disappointing to see another dragon-based avatar doomed as a Right-Spin Bey. Well, I guess this could be a spiritual successor of Wyvern’s avatar, despite having a completely different gimmick than tW.

Hydra is technically a serpent, not a dragon...
(Jun. 27, 2019  3:56 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  3:47 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It’s kind of disappointing to see another dragon-based avatar doomed as a Right-Spin Bey. Well, I guess this could be a spiritual successor of Wyvern’s avatar, despite having a completely different gimmick than tW.

Hydra is technically a serpent, not a dragon...

Hmm, then maybe it’s a nod to Poison Serpent? The thing is that Hydra is depicted as a dragon in most places, so idk.
It's quite a nice layer, I love the way it looks, it reminds me of Baldur shape wise. The gimmick is fascinating, if only I actually knew what it was.
(Jun. 27, 2019  4:00 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  3:56 AM)KingSpin Wrote: Hydra is technically a serpent, not a dragon...

Hmm, then maybe it’s a nod to Poison Serpent? The thing is that Hydra is depicted as a dragon in most places, so idk.

A Hydra is very loosely depicted in most sources. It has nine heads, and two grow in when one is removed, but the general body shape is typically a serpent or bipedal
I so hyped for this!
(Jun. 27, 2019  4:47 PM)renidage Wrote: ~snip~
~SOURCE~
https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810134435/
They look great! I’ll try to get some!
(Jun. 27, 2019  1:17 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: The poison layer base appears to have some sort of special material on the layer. I'm guessing it's like POM plastic or something, but it could be rubber so the base would have like a Screw Trident gimmick

Looks to be that way or to be a sorta like way to absorb the oncoming attack at a certain angle or hight
Poison Hydra Zan
Bushin Hydra Retsu
Rock Valkyrie Sen
Ace Joker Ten
My dream came true, a Hydra beyblade, with Hydreigon being one of my favorite pokemon, this is just amazing. Altough i would have prefered if the base was named Genocide like the fake leaks.

Also a new weight would be nice, or even any other weight other than zan, third time we had it.
Poison looks like oE, but that rubber likely hurts it's defense a lot. It looks to be Right spin too. I'm skipping this one.
(Jun. 27, 2019  8:45 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Poison looks like oE, but that rubber likely hurts it's defense a lot.  It looks to be Right spin too. I'm skipping this one.

*Poison Hydra becomes best BEYBLADE*
I’m thinking that the gachi chip may have Ashura-like teeth, it may have 7 or even 8 clicks.
I’m assuming because The hydra on the chip has 8 heads... just an assumption.
(Jun. 27, 2019  9:02 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I’m thinking that the gachi chip may have Ashura-like teeth, it may have 7 or even 8 clicks.
I’m assuming because The hydra on the chip has 8 heads...   just an assumption.

look closely, its just 5 heads, the remaining 3 are tails. they got me too at first, then i looked more closely and found out.