[Product]  B-146 Random Booster Vol. 16 (Flare Dragon.Ar.Pl 閃, Gaia Dragoon.Ar.Hn')

With the shape and gimmick, it would've been perfect for a Draciel
I love how the Hunter' Driver on Gaia Dragoon S' promo is clearly just kD's Hunter Driver, but edited on Photoshop by TT haha. They just changed the rubber and spring lock colour.

All jokes aside, these beys look fantastic. I've always wanted one of the Gaia Dragoons to be made and Flare is really cool looking too.
I think I'm the only one who noticed this but, regarding the MFB remakes it was solely only for the 10 year thing, sort of like a one time special type thing. They keep doing plastic gen because burst is basically a homage to plastic gen. Bit chips and the gt chips are basically the same thing.
Takara-Tomy, u finally give us Gaia Dragoon, but not Iron'? Whyyyyyyy
One thing I’m wondering is if this rendition of Dragon will be in the anime,
I hope they dont start making more beyblades that aren’t even from the anime...

Another thing I’m worrying is if they won’t release a lot of new beyblades, but the same beyblade with a different base, like CV 11 et and this release.
Makes me feel that they’re running out of ideas...
Like, this would have been a really cool Ragnaruk,
But it’s just another dragon bey with different parts...
(Jun. 28, 2019  8:02 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: One thing I’m wondering is if this rendition of Dragon will be in the anime,
I hope they dont start making more beyblades that aren’t even from the anime...

Another thing I’m worrying is if they won’t release a lot of new beyblades, but the same beyblade with a different base, like CV 11 et and this release.
Makes me feel that they’re running out of ideas...
Like, this would have been a really cool Ragnaruk,
But it’s just another dragon bey with different parts...

In the MFB days, they did that all the time, especially in Season 1, but they made up for it by having more releases.
I Wonder which one of  the Plastic Gen Burst Beys will battle Gaia / Strata Dragoon S Ar. Hn'?

[Image: latest?cb=20190628184822]

Beys in choice:
Wolborg 8 Br - Stamina type

Draciel F 10 Pl - Defense type

Driger F 0 Et - Balance type

Dranzer F Yell Zeta - Balance type

Now Tell what you guys thinks this bey with battle against, put a comment below the post.
(Jun. 28, 2019  7:15 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I also see high recoil potential..

Good recoil or bad recoil?
As crazyaries said, I believe the center chip on G. Dragon S is metal. Painted plastic can't get the texture or sheen. G. Dragon will be worse than SP, but better than all the other plastic remakes
It depends on how the teeth would be effected by the base if it’s like ace or slash then it would be good, but if it’s like wizard or rock... then that’s another story..
I see smash potential tho so hopefully it doesn’t effect the height of the teeth...
~Deleted Comment~

Edit:
Anyone Explain the Gimmick of Flare Base in Brief ?
(Jun. 29, 2019  4:37 AM)renidage Wrote: Snip
Those were already posted.
I am unfamiliar with the original Gaia Dragoon. Would someone please explain to me if those yellow wings are solid or do they flap? When do they extend or retract and how much force do they have?
(Jun. 29, 2019  5:02 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I am unfamiliar with the original Gaia Dragoon. Would someone please explain to me if those yellow wings are solid or do they flap? When do they extend or retract and how much force do they have?

I think it’s a free spinning ring.
(Jun. 29, 2019  4:37 AM)renidage Wrote: ~Deleted Comment~

Edit:

It’s basically like the Planet Driver. The metal balls move along the tracks and make the Bey “unpredictable” although I think they’re supposed to be there to propel the Layer to keep spinning after getting hit or some nonsense like that.

(Jun. 29, 2019  1:06 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: It depends on how the teeth would be effected by the base if it’s like ace or slash then it would be good, but if it’s like wizard or rock... then that’s another story..
I see smash potential tho so hopefully it doesn’t effect the height of the teeth...

It’s a Stamina Base, so it’s a safe bet that it’ll raise the Chip so that the teeth aren’t as effective
(Jun. 29, 2019  5:17 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  4:37 AM)renidage Wrote: ~Deleted Comment~

Edit:

It’s basically like the Planet Driver. The metal balls move along the tracks and make the Bey “unpredictable” although I think they’re supposed to be there to propel the Layer to keep spinning after getting hit or some nonsense like that.

I can kinda guess how it is supposed to work. When the Beyblade is hit, it stops for a moment, and the metal balls roll forward from the inertia. That, in turn, pushes it back forward.
(Jun. 29, 2019  5:02 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I am unfamiliar with the original Gaia Dragoon. Would someone please explain to me if those yellow wings are solid or do they flap? When do they extend or retract and how much force do they have?

Those Orange wing are free spinning as on the original Gaia Dragoon it was a Sub-Attack Ring, which were all free spinning. IIRC the OG version of this SAR had some decent attack power but not much though. Most of the attack on the original came from the Dragon heads which were further out.

Here's a video link to get a better understanding
(Jun. 29, 2019  5:26 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

Those Orange wing are free spinning as on the original Gaia Dragoon it was a Sub-Attack Ring, which were all free spinning. IIRC the OG version of this SAR had some decent attack power but not much though. Most of the attack on the original came from the Dragon heads which were further out.

Thank you for your explanation.

Uhh. Does a free spinning ring above the disc area provide any actual benefit? Grin
(Jun. 29, 2019  5:31 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  5:26 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Those Orange wing are free spinning as on the original Gaia Dragoon it was a Sub-Attack Ring, which were all free spinning. IIRC the OG version of this SAR had some decent attack power but not much though. Most of the attack on the original came from the Dragon heads which were further out.

Thank you for your explanation.

Uhh. Does a free spinning ring above the disc area provide any actual benefit? Grin

Not from what I can remember. The shape is far too recoil heavy for any defensive or stamina properties and because it was free spinning, it's attack was poor too. I forget if the two wings having two focused points of weight made it unbalanced or not but it looks like it.
(Jun. 29, 2019  5:36 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  5:31 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Thank you for your explanation.

Not from what I can remember. The shape is far too recoil heavy for any defensive or stamina properties and because it was free spinning, it's attack was poor too. I forget if the two wings having two focused points of weight made it unbalanced or not but it looks like it.

It looks like the "SAR" on this new Gaia Dragoon has relatively shorter and more slanted wings from what I can compare.
(Jun. 29, 2019  5:24 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  5:17 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It’s basically like the Planet Driver. The metal balls move along the tracks and make the Bey “unpredictable” although I think they’re supposed to be there to propel the Layer to keep spinning after getting hit or some nonsense like that.

I can kinda guess how it is supposed to work. When the Beyblade is hit, it stops for a moment, and the metal balls roll forward from the inertia. That, in turn, pushes it back forward.

Yeah, that’s what I was trying to say, but I couldn’t come up with a good way to say it.
If it's teeth are like Ace, it could be useful for some Attack-Stamina Balance combos
(Jun. 29, 2019  5:26 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote: If it's teeth are like Ace, it could be useful for some Attack-Stamina Balance combos

Why should a layer base have teeth?
(Jun. 29, 2019  6:29 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  5:26 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote: If it's teeth are like Ace, it could be useful for some Attack-Stamina Balance combos

Why should a layer base have teeth?

What thebladingcow is saying is if the layer base exposes more of the gachi chips teeth, like ace, then it would be good. IMO it would also be good for attacking combos, but if this base exposes less of the teeth, like wizard, or rock, then... well... it would be a good collectible...
(Jun. 29, 2019  6:46 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  6:29 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Why should a layer base have teeth?

What thebladingcow is saying is if the layer base exposes more of the gachi chips teeth, like ace, then it would be good.  IMO it would also be good for attacking combos, but if this base exposes less of the teeth, like wizard, or rock,  then... well... it would be a good collectible...

exactly