[Product]  B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl

Surprised no one brought this up but do you guys think the bullet driver mini bey will get an evolution later on in the season kind of like the revive armor??
(Yesterday  5:40 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Surprised no one brought this up but do you guys think the bullet driver mini bey will get an evolution later on in the season kind of like the revive armor??

I think that so many people are mad about this gimmick that they might just scrap it for a mid season evolution. If they increase the weight of bullet then the peg holding it in will break even faster.
(7 hours ago)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Yesterday  5:40 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Surprised no one brought this up but do you guys think the bullet driver mini bey will get an evolution later on in the season kind of like the revive armor??

I think that so many people are mad about this gimmick that they might just scrap it for a mid season evolution. If they increase the weight of bullet then the peg holding it in will break even faster.

Well IMHO, if they do a evolution, or just slap a dash on it,
Not only should they increase the mini-Bey’s weight,
But they should consider a stronger material for the driver shaft, such as metal. (Steel would be better)

They also should make the Mini-Bey a lil wider, and give it a more aggressive blade design.
Honestly, Diabolos doesn't convince me one bit. The Layer+Weight fusion has good stamina but bad Burst Resistance. The Venom Base is the same as Ace but with more unnecessary contact points that cause more recoil. Erase is a 5 Sided Bloody Longinus, which has the problem of being easy to destabilize, but Erase has less Attack power. The Vanguard Disk is just a glorified Vertical Disk, but apparently works decently well on Bearing, although it's outclassed by Ratchet. The Bullet Driver is way to easy to break, has a useless but annoying "drone" that pops out if you launch too violently or if Diabolos gets knocked back, and the Bullet Driver is really unstable when it loses the Bullet Driver. I was right about the product before release, and I was only surprised about one thing: the Diabolos Chip's better-than-average spin time.
I do think Diabolos is the great part here, but Bullet might have some potential for Classic. I've heard of people that were trying to use its height to get disk-to-layer contact on foes and create Burst's first "Disk Attackers".