[Product]  B-143 Random Layer Vol. 1 (Dread Bahamut 天)

Dread bahamut stock combo, according to the GT guide book is Hurricane, and the orbit from Wild Wyvern
(Jun. 27, 2019  1:44 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Dread bahamut stock combo, according to the GT guide book is Hurricane, and the orbit from Wild Wyvern

What?!?!!!!?? Wasn't atomic supposed to be an upgrade for orbit? So, bahamut degraded it's driver?
(Jun. 27, 2019  11:23 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  1:44 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Dread bahamut stock combo, according to the GT guide book is Hurricane, and the orbit from Wild Wyvern

What?!?!!!!?? Wasn't atomic supposed to be an upgrade for orbit? So, bahamut degraded it's driver?

Takara Tomy will always give recommended combos for Beyblades that don't have an anime stock for them. We have to wait and see what the actual anime stock will be for Bahamut.
(Jun. 27, 2019  9:07 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  11:23 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: What?!?!!!!?? Wasn't atomic supposed to be an upgrade for orbit? So, bahamut degraded it's driver?

Takara Tomy will always give recommended combos for Beyblades that don't have an anime stock for them. We have to wait and see what the actual anime stock will be for Bahamut.

Or there not might be an anime stock combo.
(Jun. 27, 2019  11:55 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  9:07 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Takara Tomy will always give recommended combos for Beyblades that don't have an anime stock for them. We have to wait and see what the actual anime stock will be for Bahamut.

Or there not might be an anime stock combo.

Doubtful considering that Hazard Kerbeus and Orb Aegis were both apart of the Random Layer line up and ended up getting official stocks and was in Cho-Z. So even if it doesn't appear in the anime we're for sure going to get a stock combo from TT for both Bahamut and eventually Hydra
(Jun. 28, 2019  12:36 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  11:55 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Or there not might be an anime stock combo.

Doubtful considering that Hazard Kerbeus and Orb Aegis were both apart of the Random Layer line up and ended up getting official stocks and was in Cho-Z. So even if it doesn't appear in the anime we're for sure going to get a stock combo from TT for both Bahamut and eventually Hydra
Hazard Kerbeus, Aegis etc. were part of an old line, now they started a new one even starting from the volume 1 again with layers realeased directly in boxes instead of gachapons... So they might change their release habits Smile
(Jun. 28, 2019  12:49 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  12:36 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Doubtful considering that Hazard Kerbeus and Orb Aegis were both apart of the Random Layer line up and ended up getting official stocks and was in Cho-Z. So even if it doesn't appear in the anime we're for sure going to get a stock combo from TT for both Bahamut and eventually Hydra
Hazard Kerbeus, Aegis etc. were part of an old line, now they started a new one even starting from the volume 1 again with layers realeased directly in boxes instead of gachapons... So they might change their release habits Smile

I don't see why they would.
I'm hoping Dread Bahamut is in the anime though because it's really cool, although pretty bad competitively.
From all the testing I've seen, DB Ten is pretty garbage. Using the Gen weight just turns it into a Balkesh with teeth, and due to Hasbro's jesus Bearing, B3 is overall a safer option. Just my 2 cents tho
(Jul. 03, 2019  11:30 PM)K1D Wrote: From all the testing I've seen, DB Ten is pretty garbage. Using the Gen weight just turns it into a Balkesh with teeth, and due to Hasbro's jesus Bearing, B3 is overall a safer option. Just my 2 cents tho

Weight-wise though, Ark Bahamut is severely outclassed by Dread Bahamut. Both have the same intended gimmick, but Dread has more prominent effects in battle than Ark (and Bursts less with the correct combo unlike Ark which can easily be Burst by newer releases even on opposite spin and with competitive parts no less). It's also not fair to compare Takara Tomy and Hasbro especially regarding Driver spring strength, as Hasbro's slope system is vastly different from Takara Tomy's teeth system.

And it would also seem that Hasbro's Bearing is a bit of a cheat (in the eyes of Takara Tomy users) yet I expect nothing less due to the Hasbro slopes (I only own 2 Hasbro Beys but they quite suck probably because exclusive designs were not thought through thoroughly prior to production). If Takara Tomy's Bearing had the same exact tightness as the Hasbro version, maybe DB Ten is still going to own opposite spin attackers.

Once they release Dread Bahamut in Hasbro format, you can try again to compare fairly between that and Hasbro Balkesh. Just wanted to point that out. 

Another question that comes to mind regarding your comment is: "against what combos did you see DB fail?" You should also take into account how it was launched (hard/moderate/soft flat/tilted/sliding) vs launching style of the said opposing Beyblades. Reason being that knowing the rough estimate of speed and power of pull as well as the launching orientation can make or break a combo's usefulness.

Not starting an argument. Simply seeking clarity in your reasoning for saying that DB has no competitive use
(Jul. 04, 2019  12:23 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  11:30 PM)K1D Wrote: From all the testing I've seen, DB Ten is pretty garbage. Using the Gen weight just turns it into a Balkesh with teeth, and due to Hasbro's jesus Bearing, B3 is overall a safer option. Just my 2 cents tho

Weight-wise though, Ark Bahamut is severely outclassed by Dread Bahamut. Both have the same intended gimmick, but Dread has more prominent effects in battle than Ark (and Bursts less with the correct combo unlike Ark which can easily be Burst by newer releases even on opposite spin and with competitive parts no less). It's also not fair to compare Takara Tomy and Hasbro especially regarding Driver spring strength, as Hasbro's slope system is vastly different from Takara Tomy's teeth system.

And it would also seem that Hasbro's Bearing is a bit of a cheat (in the eyes of Takara Tomy users) yet I expect nothing less due to the Hasbro slopes (I only own 2 Hasbro Beys but they quite suck probably because exclusive designs were not thought through thoroughly prior to production). If Takara Tomy's Bearing had the same exact tightness as the Hasbro version, maybe DB Ten is still going to own opposite spin attackers.

Once they release Dread Bahamut in Hasbro format, you can try again to compare fairly between that and Hasbro Balkesh. Just wanted to point that out. 

Another question that comes to mind regarding your comment is: "against what combos did you see DB fail?" You should also take into account how it was launched (hard/moderate/soft flat/tilted/sliding) vs launching style of the said opposing Beyblades. Reason being that knowing the rough estimate of speed and power of pull as well as the launching orientation can make or break a combo's usefulness.

Not starting an argument. Simply seeking clarity in your reasoning for saying that DB has no competitive use

I could easily burst DB.7B.Ds' Ten with SV.0.X', I understand DB has extensive use on Gen, but realistically, most people would prefer a $15 dollar bey to a total of $60-$70 for DB Gen.
(Jul. 08, 2019  8:29 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2019  12:23 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Weight-wise though, Ark Bahamut is severely outclassed by Dread Bahamut. Both have the same intended gimmick, but Dread has more prominent effects in battle than Ark (and Bursts less with the correct combo unlike Ark which can easily be Burst by newer releases even on opposite spin and with competitive parts no less). It's also not fair to compare Takara Tomy and Hasbro especially regarding Driver spring strength, as Hasbro's slope system is vastly different from Takara Tomy's teeth system.

I could easily burst DB.7B.Ds' Ten with SV.0.X', I understand DB has extensive use on Gen, but realistically, most people would prefer a $15 dollar bey to a total of $60-$70 for DB Gen.

Hmm, point taken. Still, the weight of DB even without the GT Weight is already quite chonky. I might be playing favorites, but it may still depend on actual battles (1v1) results for you to completely say that DB is not good enough for the meta. Or maybe you can do it as DL for that combo and try again vs your SV?
(May. 14, 2019  11:28 AM)Kry Wrote: Is it just me... or does Dread Bahamut kinda looks like Kamen Rider Rogue?

Also who is betting on it being Boa or a new person who uses it... if it gets animated of course.
Dread Bahamut's new owner is the purple haired guy in the new intro whose name wasn't announced yet, he's doing his debut next Friday on episode 18, he's an artist and seems he's gonna battle Delta
His name is apparently Britt Demon