[Product]  B-142 Booster Judgement Joker.00T.Tr 斬

Why does this description sound like Xcalibur? I mean, assuming this turns out to be an attack type. Although the silhouette doesn't look like any Xcalibur I've seen.
(Apr. 28, 2019  4:10 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:

It is said to be a balance type, but i'm unaware as to whether or not this was confirmed.
(Apr. 28, 2019  5:55 PM)CallMeBrando Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2019  4:10 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:

It is said to be a balance type, but i'm unaware as to whether or not this was confirmed.
People just assumed since the teaser really does look like one and because people are speculating that Delta would own the bey (and since he is similar to Shu I guess that loosely means balance type).
(Apr. 28, 2019  4:29 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Why does this description sound like Xcalibur? I mean, assuming this turns out to be an attack type. Although the silhouette doesn't look like any Xcalibur I've seen.

More accurate, its description says "one hit to determine the battle" while the Xcalibur's description usually more like "one hit to defeat opponent"... Very slight difference but I feel there are something far from Xcalibur...
And I don't think we can get another Xcalibur in GT system.
Unrealistic, but what if this bey only had 1 tooth
CoroCoro just uploaded this to their channel, probably by mistake given how it looks just like a raw clip, but it features this new bey. 
(Apr. 30, 2019  4:08 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: CoroCoro just uploaded this to their channel, probably by mistake given how it looks just like a raw clip, but it features this new bey. 

Holy crud it looks like the new Bey for May
That looks cool, I believe the red parts are rubber, and probably to grip onto other right spin layers to burst them? I'm also getting a Chaos vibe out of this, the RLC one.
It looked like a Hades Bey while it was spinning, but when it stopped, I couldn't recognize what it was supposed to be. The GT Chip is either a weird Dragon recolor or it's completely new. It seems to have either the Zan or Sen Weight, and probably has an existing Disk. The video has "0515" so the release day is probably May 15th.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that the Bey does not look like something Delta would have because of the color scheme, unless he becomes evil like Red Eye.
(Apr. 30, 2019  4:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It looked like a Hades Bey while it was spinning, but when it stopped, I couldn't recognize what it was supposed to be. The GT Chip is either a weird Dragon recolor or it's completely new. It seems to have either the Zan or Sen Weight, and probably has an existing Disk. The video has "0515" so the release day is probably May 15th.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that the Bey does not look like something Delta would have because of the color scheme, unless he becomes evil like Red Eye.

The release date is May 27. That's most likely the date for the CoroCoro video to be released
Throwing the title into google translate shows the title says "Beyblade Burst_joker match 0515", so I suppose this Bey's Gatinko Chip is called Joker? Since its spelled in katakana, theres really no other plausible explanation for the name. I think the 0515 is refering to when they intended the full video about this bey to be uploaded, since the booster its meant to release in is slated for May 25th.
(Apr. 30, 2019  4:37 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2019  4:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It looked like a Hades Bey while it was spinning, but when it stopped, I couldn't recognize what it was supposed to be. The GT Chip is either a weird Dragon recolor or it's completely new. It seems to have either the Zan or Sen Weight, and probably has an existing Disk. The video has "0515" so the release day is probably May 15th.

The release date is May 27. That's most likely the date for the CoroCoro video to be released

25th is release date and name is Joker

(Apr. 30, 2019  4:39 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Throwing the title into google translate shows the title says  "Beyblade Burst_joker match 0515", so I suppose this Bey's Gatinko Chip is called Joker? Since its spelled in katakana, theres really no other plausible explanation for the name. I think the 0515 is refering to when they intended the full video about this bey to be uploaded, since the booster its meant to release in is slated for May 25th.

May 15th is Corocoro release date and I think they planed to up this video in that day but by some mistake someone upload it I guess
Yeah def looks like we're really getting another dragon, this time for Delta.
If this bey is really called Joker then perhaps this guy is the owner
I don't think it will be a dragon. And wow! The battle seems to last only 5 seconds approximately.... That is one quick battle. I think the disc is green in colour like destroy dash rbv version.
That Gachi Chip looks like Fafnir
In case the video goes down, here's a screenshot of the new bey:

[Image: X9IGZNT.jpg]

It clearly has whatever Layer Weight comes with Ace Dragon.
Seems like the name is Joker and the owner is that jester looking guy
Must resist urge to make a p5 reference!
In all seriousness, wow. just from that video i'm already super hype for this new release!
The gt chip looks a lot like fafnir's, but also kind of reminds me of the two heads of blaze/crash ragnaruk with the gold coming off! the layer base really reminds me of a mix of mfb's killer (evil) and forbidden fusion wheels, but also gives a chaos(caynox) feel to it.
(Apr. 30, 2019  6:38 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Seems like the name is Joker and the owner is that jester looking guy

wow good thinking, that could actually be a thing
(Apr. 30, 2019  7:23 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: Must resist urge to make a p5 reference!
In all seriousness, wow. just from that video i'm already super hype for this new release!
The gt chip looks a lot like fafnir's, but also kind of reminds me of the two heads of blaze/crash ragnaruk with the gold coming off! the layer base really reminds me of a mix of mfb's killer (evil) and forbidden fusion wheels, but also gives a chaos(caynox) feel to it.

don't resist it you need to become one with the joker reference lol. I'm laughing at the name cause not only for p5 joker but also dark knight joker references lol
too bad Cosmo exists, because now I want a base called Cyclone to combine with this Joker chip
I can honestly see that rubber being used as both an offensive and defensive tool, either to burst right spin or deflect blows from left spin. Probably a pretty hard rubber though to prevent itself from losing spin too quickly. Even then, I have to wonder if it'd be be able to equalize spin against left spin opponents.