[Product]  B-142 Booster Judgement Joker.00T.Tr 斬

This will be released in May 2019.

(Apr. 30, 2019  6:29 PM)Angry Face Wrote: In case the video goes down, here's a screenshot of the new bey:

[Image: X9IGZNT.jpg]

It clearly has whatever Layer Weight comes with Ace Dragon.

(May. 14, 2019  6:24 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: D6gAkJOUwAEpfZi.jpg]

(May. 14, 2019  9:52 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: 4904810128687_e35aca07a6984bd58ef556380d6238a5.jpg]
[Image: 4904810128687_376d988a9c014d1fb67c98d2533e014a.jpg]
[Image: 4904810128687_e62131e342a941e18a1cf5d8ca6ff704.jpg]
excited ,but hope price is in control
(Apr. 14, 2019  7:40 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: deltas bey im 100% confident it is.

I agree!
(Apr. 26, 2019  12:54 AM)CallMeBrando Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  7:40 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: deltas bey im 100% confident it is.

I agree!

Delta most definitely will use Gran Dragon.
Delta starts with a D, so his bey will have to have a name beginning with D, but the Dragon GT chip exists. 
Ex:
Ace Dragon= AD
Example Derp (Delta's theoretical bey) = ED
The combo CD could be cosmic dragon, or cosmic Derp. Ergo delta would have to use Dragon. Grand Dragon matches his colour scheme, ergo it would be logical to assume he would use Grand Dragon.

Edit: Yeah, I was wrong
(Apr. 26, 2019  3:28 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2019  12:54 AM)CallMeBrando Wrote: I agree!

Delta most definitely will use Gran Dragon.
Delta starts with a D, so his bey will have to have a name beginning with D, but the Dragon GT chip exists. 
Ex:
Ace Dragon= AD
The combo CD could be cosmic dragon, or cosmic Derp. Ergo delta would have to use Dragon. Grand Dragon matches his colour scheme, ergo it would be logical to assume he would use Grand Dragon
Drum uses Gran Dragon.
(Apr. 26, 2019  3:33 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2019  3:28 AM)K1D Wrote: Delta most definitely will use Gran Dragon.
Ex:
Ace Dragon= AD
The combo CD could be cosmic dragon, or cosmic Derp. Ergo delta would have to use Dragon. Grand Dragon matches his colour scheme, ergo it would be logical to assume he would use Grand Dragon
Drum uses Gran Dragon.

Wack. I take back what I said, I guess
I do not know anything much about what this bey is gonna be or who's gonna own it but all I can say is that it's a balance-type booster which is what I'm looking forward to.
Balance type aye. We can eliminate spriggan right now as based on the release schedule for the previous 3 spriggans we can determine that if there will be a new spriggan it will come later in the series.
Can someone translate the text next to the silhouette?
[Image: D5EKu2-UEAAWrlg.jpg]
(Apr. 27, 2019  3:38 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Can someone translate the text next to the silhouette?
[Image: D5EKu2-UEAAWrlg.jpg]

It translates to one kit KO
Ooh, very interesting. Whether or not this OHKO Bey is true, how TT will design it to work like that will be very interesting.
Probably just gonna give it a heavy recoil and some bound wing like gimmick. I sure do hope I'm wrong.
Maybe they’ll just make it a deflect spring, the opponent wants to hit the bey and then the bey hits a big time outwards spring counter that will never be of great use to it anyway.
The layer seems assymetrical. And somehow it suggests me an eagle based bey.(we have not got one in burst so far,right?)
It might be asymmetrical but TBH the image is at an angle and I do see certain similarities between the two sides so I'm not to sure about that one.
I think it will only have one tooth on the GT Chip, but that’s just my opinion. If so, that would make for a pretty terrible part.
It could be named something like dragonslayer.
(Apr. 27, 2019  6:35 PM)kimeru Wrote: It could be named something like dragonslayer.

That would be very unlikely, since it would repeat the D abbreviation for the Gachi Chip.
(Apr. 27, 2019  7:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2019  6:35 PM)kimeru Wrote: It could be named something like dragonslayer.

That would be very unlikely, since it would repeat the D abbreviation for the Gachi Chip.

That still wouldn't make any changes to the fact that Delta is gonna have a bey that starts with the letter "D" and I'm pretty sure the anime writers won't be bothered to give the same bit or beyblade whose bit beast that is owned by someone LIKE THE MAIN CHARACTER HIMSELF (i.e, Drum and his beast Dragon obviously) to another blader unless there's some kind of twist in the story which duplicates the bey for the main antagonist of the series which would've been completely insane to do so.
That's just a theory (for now).. But hey, maybe we'll just have to wait and see!
Could Delta have a Beyblade that starts with the Greek Letter Δ/δ (delta)? I don't think that is too far fetched since we've seen the Greek Letters Alpha, Beta, and Omega (α, β, and Ω) on Aero, Bumper, and Outer respectively.

My guess is that they use the Greek letter Δ and name it something different. Much like how the greek letter "α" doesnt mean alpha in the burst naming convention, but, instead, stands for Aero.
Why everyone assumed this bey will be own by Delta? From my point of view Delta is more likely the owner of the usual July, mid season boss, bey.
(Apr. 27, 2019  11:59 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: Why everyone assumed this bey will be own by Delta? From my point of view Delta is more likely the owner of the usual July, mid season boss, bey.

To be fair, Delta is in the current GT anime opening, which is usually changed up to include characters that will be seen in the current arc, so his Bey has to be coming soon.
The fact that they show none of it must mean it's either good or special. Delta seems to be an important character to the series so it's sensible either way!