[Product]  B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive

It is not a new launcher though, there is nothing physically different about it compared to the Beylauncher (Beyblade Burst) except the colour. And we know that this Starter does indeed come with a BeyLauncher instead of a simple Light Launcher.
(Jun. 20, 2015  12:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not a new launcher though, there is nothing physically different about it compared to the Beylauncher (Beyblade Burst) except the colour. And we know that this Starter does indeed come with a BeyLauncher instead of a simple Light Launcher.

You mentioned that it looks like it may be left spin. I think he is saying that the included launcher could be left spin as well, which might be why it's a string launcher.
It doesn't make sense to me that Takara-Tomy would design what's supposed to be a Defense type with its spikes facing forward while its blunt projections face backward. Remember SW145's Attack and Defense modes?

Plus, based on what we've seen in videos, Beyblade Burst's launcher attachment system is very similar to that of the Plastic generation's, in which the location of the tabs on the Layer, much like those on a Spin Gear, determine the spin direction of a Beyblade. Using this information, since Wyvern's tabs are located in the same position as Valkyrie's, a known Right-Spin Beyblade, Wyvern must be Right-Spin as well.

And, of course, no Right-Spin Beyblade is coming with a Left-Spin Beylauncher... Wink
That is likely to be a feature which is always described as "active defense" by TT, lol

So there is a reason for this beyblade's track to be named as Massive, look at that big ol' bottom.......
(Apr. 23, 2015  9:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2015  9:25 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: A saw disk ? Well that's interesting. If the spikes are oriented in the wrong direction, could it be a left spinning beyblade ?

Considering that it is meant to be a Defense type, I doubt it. If it was supposed to be an Attack type, then I would think so, but not in this case.

Thank you, Momohimi.

While an attack type may be more suited for left-spin, Variares DGrin was classified as a Defense type and could spin both directions, same with Gravity Perseus. In my opinion, the only thing that can truly confirm the beyblade's spin direction is the launcher that comes with it.
I wonder how Takara Tomy will design a left spin Burst, since the layer and the disk need to spin left to unlock, wich doesn't seem to be possible with a left spinning bey. From what I can see, on a right spin vs. left spin battle the drivers would just "tighten", unless TT modifies it somehow.
Maybe that'll be a selling point, battles won on KOs alone. Obviously they would lock like left spin plastics if they ever exist.
I'm guessing it's like how Dark Knight Dragoon couldn't be Zero G KO'd, this could be harder to burst.
This Beyblade isn't left spin, so doesn't make sense to talk about it here. Wink
(Jul. 14, 2015  10:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This Beyblade isn't left spin, so doesn't make sense to talk about it here. Wink
I do not know about that, so far all the releases of beyblade bursts had spikes facing towards the direction of its spin, also why else would this beyblade come with a string launcher just like all L-dragos did except Destroy. To me it only makes sense, a different looking launcher, spikes facing to the left spin direction, so far i am convinced that this will be a left spinning burst.
(Jul. 14, 2015  10:52 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2015  10:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This Beyblade isn't left spin, so doesn't make sense to talk about it here. Wink
I do not know about that, so far all the releases of beyblade bursts had spikes facing towards the direction of its spin, also why else would this beyblade come with a string launcher just like all L-dragos did except Destroy. To me it only makes sense, a different looking launcher, spikes facing to the left spin direction, so far i am convinced that this will be a left spinning burst.

Didn't Kai-V say it was just a recolor of the Burst String Launcher? That's Right Spin, so the Beyblade must be Right Spin as well. It doesn't make sense for a Left Spin Beyblade to come with a Right Spin Launcher.

(Jul. 14, 2015  10:18 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I'm guessing it's like how Dark Knight Dragoon couldn't be Zero G KO'd, this could be harder to burst.

I'm assuming that was from the anime...? Dragooon is fairly easy to Zero-G KO from my experience. You don't see it on many Zero-G Defense setups.
(Jul. 14, 2015  11:34 PM)Wombat Wrote: Didn't Kai-V say it was just a recolor of the Burst String Launcher? That's Right Spin, so the Beyblade must be Right Spin as well. It doesn't make sense for a Left Spin Beyblade to come with a Right Spin Launcher.
Yes she did, but we are not certain of this especially with just two pictures, we cannot be sure until the actual release, i just hope it will be a lefty haha.
I'm sure Kai-V has sources on this. it's not left spin.
(Jul. 14, 2015  11:34 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2015  10:18 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I'm guessing it's like how Dark Knight Dragoon couldn't be Zero G KO'd, this could be harder to burst.

I'm assuming that was from the anime...? Dragooon is fairly easy to Zero-G KO from my experience. You don't see it on many Zero-G Defense setups.

That's WBO knowledge, I doubt Takara Tomy knows this, as they advertise that DKD cannot be Zero G KO'd easily.

Anyway it's not left spin apparently so this probably isn't going to have what I said.

Sorry, this might be a stupid question, but why couldn't Dark Knight Dragoon be KO'd on Zero G?

I suppose it's because of the left spin?
The idea was that, by being left spin, it would counter any sway the opponent produced and neutralize it. Obviously that only works if everything else about the beys is the same though.
Here's a clearer photo:
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Bought on sight. Smexy as heck.

Can't wait til this one comes out!
That's pretty cool looking, it's like a rounder Eight Spiker.
OMIGOSH! that is epic, whoa wee. Jumping for joy here XD Im getting heavy dragoon g vibes from that layer there. So awesome looking.
I want this one so bad.
Props to the designer — aesthetically speaking, what we've seen so far is quite good. But this one is a standout. Kinda 90's POG aesthetic, in the best way lol