[Product]  B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive

A Starter to be released around September 19th 2015 for approximately 1450 yen. Unlike other Starters in the Beyblade Burst (ベイブレードバースト) series so far, it will come with the new BeyLauncher.

It is a Defencer and essentially looks like a seven-point saw disk. The spikes are all in the wrong direction for a right-spin though, so other Beyblades will hit the more blunt sides of the points.

Wyvern : 7 grams
Armed : 20 grams
Massive : 6 grams
No pictures? Either way, thanks for the new info. This one actually sounds really exciting, especially as it comes with a String Launcher.
Nothing that can be shared unfortunately, but thank you.
Well thank you for sharing as much information as you can allow. It is well appreciated.
A saw disk ? Well that's interesting. If the spikes are oriented in the wrong direction, could it be a left spinning beyblade ?
(Apr. 23, 2015  9:25 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: A saw disk ? Well that's interesting. If the spikes are oriented in the wrong direction, could it be a left spinning beyblade ?

Considering that it is meant to be a Defense type, I doubt it. If it was supposed to be an Attack type, then I would think so, but not in this case.

Thank you, Momohimi.
Thanks for the all three updates Kai-V, as for Wyvern, I hope "massive" isn't specifically for a ball tip as it seems too specific for a variable name, but I won't complain, it sounds cool and I hope to see it.
Haven't commented on any of the BBB product thread...

This is interesting that they are bringing Wyvern back! The name is wow... Sounds like a tank; armed, massive.. This sounds like a beastly defense type. A saw disk? Wow, interesting... Hopefully we get a left spin BBB so the Armed disk will be (hopefully) useful!

That's my random thoughts.
With the seven spikes–even though they are facing the opposite direction–Wyvern doesn't really look like a "Defender", but it's definitely the coolest looking of the bunch that Kai-V posted information about today.

With names like "Armed" and "Massive", I'm going to bet that it's the Disk and Driver that are going to be what makes this defensive.
Thank you for the new info Kai-V! I have no idea what to expect from parts called Armed and Massive. It's a completed mystery to me and that actually excites me to see what this Beyblade will look like!

(Apr. 24, 2015  1:16 AM)Kei Wrote: With the seven spikes–even though they are facing the opposite direction–Wyvern doesn't really look like a "Defender", but it's definitely the coolest looking of the bunch that Kai-V posted information about today.

With names like "Armed" and "Massive", I'm going to bet that it's the Disk and Driver that are going to be what makes this defensive.

I guess it's just Takara logic. Like how Wolf, Leone, Rock, and the Draciel ARs were intended for defense despite having huge projections. They probably intended for the points to deflect attacks somehow.

Also, I don't think we've ever had a Beyblade with 7-projections before! That's pretty novel at least.
(Apr. 23, 2015  8:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A Starter to be released around September 19th 2015 for approximately 1450 yen. Unlike other Starters in the Beyblade Burst series so far, it will come with the new BeyLauncher.

It is a Defencer and essentially looks like a seven-point saw disk. The spikes are all in the wrong direction for a right-spin though, so other Beyblades will hit the more blunt sides of the points. Probably purple-coloured.

This only serves to indicate to me that this will likely be the first Left-Spin Beyblade in this series.

If its purple, its already bought on sight(or in this case before sight). Eee
EDIT: Also from the sound of this this could end up like VariAres where it was intended for defense but ends up being a great attacker.
I can't wait to see Wyvern, if it's anything like Wyvang it could be a great evolution of the blade I'm currently using, plus the parts it uses sound really cool just by their names. This new system is getting me more excited each day.
Those are really the biggest images I can get so far hah :

It is not clear, but there is some green besides the black.

Also wow, fourteen releases and already two BeyLaunchers that are really not variants of blue ...
More purple Beys! Thank you TT! This one's now on my buy list. Launcher looks different though. Still calling this a left spin until more info comes.
Blader DJ will love this bey, cause his bey originally was Wybern (Wyvern).
(Apr. 23, 2015  8:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: BeybladeBurst_WyvernArmedMassive_1.jpg][/align]

It is a Defencer and essentially looks like a seven-point saw disk. The spikes are all in the wrong direction for a right-spin though, so other Beyblades will hit the more blunt sides of the points. Probably purple-coloured.

Are you sure about that? Wolf was right-spin and the spikes face the same way.

[Image: Wolfd125b.jpg]

Also, Dragoon.

[Image: Dragoon_G.png]
Dragoon G is left spin, obviously
Dang, this one looks sick. I'd defenitely want this one as my first Burst Beyblade.
Same here. I like the color as well.
(Jun. 19, 2015  6:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Dragoon G is left spin, obviously

Oh hey, you're right! That's... Weird. It's seems I've been wrong about the direction plastics spin this entire time.
Im really wishing that the product pictures will come out soon. I want to get a more in-depth look at Wyvern!
(Jun. 19, 2015  8:01 PM)Hype! Wrote: Im really wishing that the product pictures will come out soon. I want to get a more in-depth look at Wyvern!

We'll probably get some from Coro Coro soon (hopefully). If I remember correctly, last gen we always got smaller photos like this until the large spreads in Coro Coro came out.
(Jun. 19, 2015  8:01 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2015  6:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Dragoon G is left spin, obviously

Oh hey, you're right! That's... Weird. It's seems I've been wrong about the direction plastics spin this entire time.

All Dragoons — sans the two that preceded the Spin Gear system, Ultimate Dragoon and Dragoon Grip Attacker — are left spin. That's kinda their thing.

(Well, of course, MS and MS UV can spin in both directions.)
The name and the fact that it comes with a new launcher say left spin to me

throughout all the beyblade, left spin is usually associated with dragons (the dragoons from plastics/hms, Ldrago, and then again in dark knight dragoon.. of course there are dragon based beyblades not left spin and non dragon based beyblades that are left spin.)

the point is that its name is Wyvern.. and so far that is the first dragon like beyblade of this series.

anyways i like purple, and spikes. i look forward to seeing more about this one