[Product]  B-135 new series Booster

Another Booster to populate the launch of the 'new series' in March 2019.
There's also the possibility of any of these boosters related to the new trademarks of Rock Dragon, Ace Dragon, Gran Dragon, Bushin Ashura.
(Jan. 02, 2019  2:52 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: There's also the possibility of any of these boosters related to the new trademarks of Rock Dragon, Ace Dragon, Gran Dragon, Bushin Ashura.
Those don't sound like Beyblades, unless there are two-part energy layers...
(Jan. 02, 2019  8:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  2:52 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: There's also the possibility of any of these boosters related to the new trademarks of Rock Dragon, Ace Dragon, Gran Dragon, Bushin Ashura.
Those don't sound like Beyblades, unless there are two-part energy layers...
Why wouldn't they be beyblades?

Those really sound like some MFB names, I wonder if it’s some zero g burst going on here..
If these are at all accurate, two part layers might be a thing... but I'm not entirely sure how that would work either with layers that have differing numbers of sides unless there's a clear border between them that's equal among all beys. I can see that restricting designs pretty heavily though.

It's also possible those trademarks have nothing to do with Beyblades, but we'll just have to wait for confirmation on all of this.
(Jan. 02, 2019  11:02 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: If these are at all accurate, two part layers might be a thing... but I'm not entirely sure how that would work either with layers that have differing numbers of sides unless there's a clear border between them that's equal among all beys. I can see that restricting designs pretty heavily though.

It's also possible those trademarks have nothing to do with Beyblades, but we'll just have to wait for confirmation on all of this.

For all we know, they could be more of those wrestling robot "car" things, whose name I forgot. I could see something similar to rP's gimmick, but locked in during battle with interchangeable outer rings

(Jan. 02, 2019  8:38 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  8:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Those don't sound like Beyblades, unless there are two-part energy layers...
Why wouldn't they be beyblades?

Rock Dragon, Ace Dragon, and Gran Dragon sound skeptical. There are already dragon Beys in Burst, so just saying "Dragon" as the Avatar name would be silly. Plus, why would three Beys with the same avatar name be trademarked together, especially since these ones don't sound as special as Shining and and Shadow Amaterios?

Bushin Ashura is probably the most likely of them

You might call me crazy, but here is why I think Bushin Ashura could be the shining star among these four trademarked names:
I've heard of Asuras before. It's possible out of that... but then what else? In the end we're gonna need 3 names somewhere, and one just isn't enough.

I mean, unless this is "Beyblade Dragons" or something and every bey has "Dragon" in the name, we're way too short on information to really be speculating in-depth yet.

Asura is demon or devil in hindi,and I have a theory,kind of

Maybe the beys have Multi layer system,but it’s compatible for only the same elements,like dragon element beys can exchange the core and outer layer with another dragon element bey,and maybe there could be other elements like asura,(water),(fire),(earth) etc.

This also complements what magikhorsesaid that we can’t get new Valkyrie and Achilles this soon,when and if they come,they
May be part of the (warrior) class

And is there a way to know that if these trademarks are for beyblade or something else