[Product]  B-135 Bushin Ashura.Hr.Kp 天

(Mar. 14, 2019  5:15 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  4:49 PM)MWF Wrote: with hurricane being free spinning do you think it will help with LAD? it won't roll but it may give an extra rotation or two.

I feel 0 is in Danger

About time
Cool! Okay... I bet the layer will be light just like a lot of new Defense laye- oh wait, the layer is actually decently weighted at 21.36 grams! Heavier than Ace Dragons layer. Also, seven teeth? There's not seven teeth, it's basically three and a half each and they seem to be fairly big but lets see... this also theoretically makes these set of teeth obsolete compared to Dragons teeth which have more teeth and are just as, if not larger, that I don't like.

The Gachi chip is surprisingly not light, at 8.34g.

Hurricane is predictably the lightest at 25.37g but it's expected anyway and still heavier than 00. And yes it free spins, but not enough to be considered good for LAD yet.

Keep is 6.5 grams, definitely a free spin rubber ball, but it's not as free spin as I hoped. Performance wise the stock combo sucks, really badly.
I was not able to imagine how could TT put 7 teeth on one layer... Now it seems that they just put 3 and a half teeth on each side?
You cheat me TT...
(Mar. 14, 2019  6:35 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I was not able to imagine how could TT put 7 teeth on one layer... Now it seems that they just put 3 and a half teeth on each side?
You cheat me TT...

As impossible as it sounded, the idea of compromising teeth strength with extra teeth was a cool idea, but unfortunately the teeth here are a little obsolete compared to Dragon's teeth, which are taller and have four full teeth.
Maybe it's simply the driver and layer, but Bushin just doesn't seem as appealing anymore for defense options.

We'll just have to see I guess.
Poor Bushin Ashura. Unhappy I was actually very hyped for this Bey, but now it turned out to burst really easily (at least from what we saw in the video). Unless it somehow finds a way as a right spin Arc Bahamut in the meta, a Dash driver might me the only solution for it's week teeth. Nevertheless, Takara Tomy did an amazing job with the designs for this new generation/season of Beyblade and I am very excited for what's to come in the future. Smile
Good, we don't need more OP defense types, I'm looking at you Phoenix.
I'd say that we're seriously lacking in powerful defense types tbh. Things have been dominated by defensive stamina types more than real defense types. Revive and Perfect Phoenix aren't incredibly ridiculous either if you think about it, a lot of beys can deal with them and once they lose the armor they're incredibly exposed. They're strong, but not insane, I'd say Hell Salamander is a far bigger concern as a bey. I was really hoping this release would give us a bunch of pure defense type parts that could maybe bring true defense back but it's not looking good. That being said...the dude tried three different sets of teeth in the video and the bey seemed to burst easily regardless. Since the shape doesn't seem to be fundamentally flawed (at least imo it looks like a decently shaped defense bey with blades that deflect and don't cause recoil) I kinda wanna blame the driver. I don't think the layer is the issue so much as Keep probably has a super weak springlock.
Everyone writing this bey off only after 1 video haha. The bey really reminds me of aB, so I hope it will have the same fate. But yeah, things do not look for Bushin Ashura so far.
(Mar. 14, 2019  10:48 PM)Limetka Wrote: Everyone writing this bey off only after 1 video haha. The bey really reminds me of aB, so I hope it will have the same fate. But yeah, things do not look for Bushin Ashura so far.

You have a good point, considering it's just a stock combo, but at the same time aB had the advantage of being one of the few left spinners at the time. Ashura has a lot up against it, even ignoring pP. The Hr disk it comes with is lighter and would theoretically be better at burst resistance. We'll just see when a few others have it, it was against a powerful layer like czA after all.
(Mar. 14, 2019  11:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  10:48 PM)Limetka Wrote: Everyone writing this bey off only after 1 video haha. The bey really reminds me of aB, so I hope it will have the same fate. But yeah, things do not look for Bushin Ashura so far.

You have a good point, considering it's just a stock combo, but at the same time aB had the advantage of being one of the few left spinners at the time. Ashura has a lot up against it, even ignoring pP. The Hr disk it comes with is lighter and would theoretically be better at burst resistance. We'll just see when a few others have it, it was against a powerful layer like czA after all.

If your Defense type can't handle Attack types though, then what good is it? Just saying, if it can't handle Cho-Achilles' stock combo with that weak Dimension driver, then how is it gonna handle similar combinations on actually good Attack drivers?

Honestly, I think its two saving graces are either A: the revelation that the Keep driver has a weak spring (which is plausible, given its free-spinning nature which could have left TT worried about its power level), or B: Asura's teeth are responsible for the bursting weakness and therefore Bushin could be salvaged by using other cores.
Alright now I finally figured out how Ashura's "seven teeth" works now!

So both sets of teeth are different, one has four, the other has three. The teeth are positioned differently. What happens is that every time the teeth in the 4 set are skipped, in between the gaps, the 3 set are clicked instead, so they alternate between the teeth sets instead of having two teeth clicked at once, it's one at a time.
And according to the official video, the Base would also influence the Burst resistance by adjust the height to place GT Chip.
(Mar. 15, 2019  3:16 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: And according to the official video, the Base would also influence the Burst resistance by adjust the height to place GT Chip.

I'm gonna have to see that to believe it.
This is probably going to become a right spin Balkesh against things such as Hell Salamander, which truly does need a nerf.
(Mar. 15, 2019  3:14 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright now I finally figured out how Ashura's "seven teeth" works now!

So both sets of teeth are different, one has four, the other has three. The teeth are positioned differently. What happens is that every time the teeth in the 4 set are skipped, in between the gaps, the 3 set are clicked instead, so they alternate between the teeth sets instead of having two teeth clicked at once, it's one at a time.

I personally heard 4 clicks in the video, but you have to feel it firsthand to know if it's true
(Mar. 15, 2019  3:29 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  3:14 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright now I finally figured out how Ashura's "seven teeth" works now!

I personally heard 4 clicks in the video, but you have to feel it firsthand to know if it's true

It's in the Corocoro video which I posted in the main Gachi thread, but the clicks are pretty quiet.
(Mar. 15, 2019  3:30 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  3:29 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I personally heard 4 clicks in the video, but you have to feel it firsthand to know if it's true

It's in the Corocoro video which I posted in the main Gachi thread, but the clicks are pretty quiet.
Is this the 1st BEYBLADE Orochi can’t hear burst!? Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 15, 2019  3:33 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  3:30 AM)Jinbee Wrote: It's in the Corocoro video which I posted in the main Gachi thread, but the clicks are pretty quiet.
Is this the 1st BEYBLADE Orochi can’t hear burst!? Tongue_out_wink

I dunno. He hasn't been relevant for a while now.
(Mar. 15, 2019  3:38 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  3:33 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Is this the 1st BEYBLADE Orochi can’t hear burst!? Tongue_out_wink

I dunno. He hasn't been relevant for a while now.
Orochi appears in BEYBLADE Burst Gachi and listens to Bushin Ashura. “Nani!? I can’t hear it!?”
Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 15, 2019  3:30 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  3:29 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I personally heard 4 clicks in the video, but you have to feel it firsthand to know if it's true

I just watched Team Five Star's video, and he shows the seven clicks, so maybe the Ashura chip could be good with a Dash Driver.
Well we never had a K driver then why Kp
(Mar. 16, 2019  5:30 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: Well we never had a K driver then why Kp
Huh good point.