[Product]  B-135 Bushin Ashura.Hr.Kp 天

(Mar. 12, 2019  12:54 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Parts on this bey are Hr. Kp.

We already knew beforehand.
(Mar. 12, 2019  12:59 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  12:54 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Parts on this bey are Hr. Kp.

We already knew beforehand.

Oh thank you, I usually read everything posted before but I didn't notice that. Oops ?
Not a big fan of the green color scheme. The purple from slash asura in rbv15 looked way cooler. Also anyone else thing that bushin looks like the turn frame? Kp is probably keep, HR is HaRd to figure out though. Maybe harp? Hark? Horn? Herd? Heard? Hoard? Also on the manga image I think the guy on the bottom left is the owner.
(Mar. 12, 2019  10:31 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Not a big fan of the green color scheme. The purple from slash asura in rbv15 looked way cooler. Also anyone else thing that bushin looks like the turn frame? Kp is probably keep, HR is HaRd to figure out though. Maybe harp? Hark? Horn? Herd? Heard? Hoard? Also on the manga image I think the guy on the bottom left is the owner.

Good guesses on Hr, I actually struggled to think of what Hr could've been haha.

I feel like Hard, Horn or Herd (because central weight?) might be the most likely choices. I'm also thinking Horizon.
(Mar. 12, 2019  10:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  10:31 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Not a big fan of the green color scheme. The purple from slash asura in rbv15 looked way cooler. Also anyone else thing that bushin looks like the turn frame? Kp is probably keep, HR is HaRd to figure out though. Maybe harp? Hark? Horn? Herd? Heard? Hoard? Also on the manga image I think the guy on the bottom left is the owner.

Good guesses on Hr, I actually struggled to think of what Hr could've been haha.

I feel like Hard, Horn or Herd (because central weight?) might be the most likely choices. I'm also thinking Horizon.
I feel like it’s probably Hoard for inner weight distribution.
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:15 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  10:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Good guesses on Hr, I actually struggled to think of what Hr could've been haha.

I feel like it’s probably Hoard for inner weight distribution.

Hoard would make so much more sense for Dragon though.
(Mar. 13, 2019  12:27 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:15 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I feel like it’s probably Hoard for inner weight distribution.

Hoard would make so much more sense for Dragon though.

Wait a sec, we’ve got a vertical disk, so what about HoRizontal?
(Mar. 13, 2019  2:27 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  12:27 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Hoard would make so much more sense for Dragon though.

Wait a sec, we’ve got a vertical disk, so what about HoRizontal?

Seems unlikely. I'm not the biggest fan of this sort of speculation to begin with either.
What about Hone? Sounds odd but its means to refine or perfect.
(Mar. 13, 2019  3:54 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: What about Hone? Sounds odd but its means to refine or perfect.

Doubt so.. if it were Hone, it would've been abbreviated to Hn due to 'n' being the next available consonant.

I think Jinbee's speculation for Hard or Horn seems very plausible.
(Mar. 13, 2019  3:58 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  3:54 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: What about Hone? Sounds odd but its means to refine or perfect.

Doubt so.. if it were Hone, it would've been abbreviated to Hn due to 'n' being the next available consonant.

I think Jinbee's speculation for Hard or Horn seems very plausible.
Those were Jinbee’s favorites of the names I came up with.
Ah man so Kp is a rubber tip, it looks like it anyway. I hope it isn't just another Bite and that it free spins.

The disk is so weird, Hr is really spiky. WAIT, depending on if Hr free spins, who's willing to bet Hr means "Hurricane"? Or Herd as the spikes are so packed together.
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Ah man so Kp is a rubber tip, it looks like it anyway. I hope it isn't just another Bite and that it free spins.

The disk is so weird, Hr is really spiky.

Hr reminds me of if you put the free spinning ring of tW on a core disk.
OHH my god. I might have to get this instead of slash
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:26 PM)KnightPro Wrote: OHH my god. I might have to get this instead of slash

Hell nah, Slash is the best
I just love the freespinning disk it's so cool
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:41 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I just love the freespinning disk it's so cool

Yeah me too. The hell with that, I'm getting them all!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it confirmed to be free spinning though?
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Is it confirmed to be free spinning though?

No it's not.
Full name is "Bushin Ashura Hurricane Keep 天".

The Layer itself is technically "Bushin Ashura 天" (the Japanese character means like "sky" or "heaven"; not sure what the official translation would be at this point) and I'm guessing that's for that specific configuration of the three Layer parts?

Edit: My bad, "天" is actually the name of the Weight haha.
I knew it! The disk was called Hurricane!

The driver, I think everyone knew. Thanks Kei.
Hey, can someone fill me in on what the Kp Driver is supposed to do please? Or is it just a regular, boring rubber ball tip with little difference to the Bite Driver?
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:03 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Hey, can someone fill me in on what the Kp Driver is supposed to do please? Or is it just a regular, boring rubber ball tip with little difference to the Bite Driver?

Kp or Keep is a free spinning rubber ball tip
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:07 PM)Blader92 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:03 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Hey, can someone fill me in on what the Kp Driver is supposed to do please? Or is it just a regular, boring rubber ball tip with little difference to the Bite Driver?

Kp or Keep is a free spinning rubber ball tip
Is it confirmed yet or just speculation?