[Product]  B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie.Bl.Pw 烈

It looks like the new disks are like the older brothers to jerk, Magnum, and polish.

and Pw looks like it lowers in height and goes from a flat to a giga flat.
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:13 PM)MWF Wrote: It looks like the new disks are like the older brothers to jerk, Magnum, and polish.

and Pw looks like it lowers in height  and goes from a flat to a giga flat.

SlingShock style, huh? Maybe there will be a few SlingShock products for Hasbro's GT, but only time will tell.
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:06 PM)marutti Wrote: https://youtu.be/glVatE8LfNw

The disc has wings, Hahahahaha.

(Mar. 13, 2019  7:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:13 PM)MWF Wrote: It looks like the new disks are like the older brothers to jerk, Magnum, and polish.

and Pw looks like it lowers in height  and goes from a flat to a giga flat.

SlingShock style, huh? Maybe there will be a few SlingShock products for Hasbro's GT, but only time will tell.

Just a mode change.
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:06 PM)marutti Wrote: https://youtu.be/glVatE8LfNw

The disc has wings, Hahahahaha.

(Mar. 13, 2019  7:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: SlingShock style, huh? Maybe there will be a few SlingShock products for Hasbro's GT, but only time will tell.

Just a mode change.

I know, it's just a joke
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: The disc has wings, Hahahahaha.

Just a mode change.

I know, it's just a joke
The real joke is that the disc has wings and it's adorable LOL.
Name of the Weight is "烈" (レツ/Retsu) which means something like "violent", "furious", "intense", etc.
So we're gonna need separate pages for the Slash part, Valkyrie part and Retsu part?
(Mar. 13, 2019  8:27 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: So we're gonna need separate pages for the Slash part, Valkyrie part and Retsu part?

Yeah, we probably will
Do we have names for what those parts are called?
(Mar. 13, 2019  8:31 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Do we have names for what those parts are called?

... theyre called Slash, Valkyrie, and Retsu. Not exactly rocket science, lol
(Mar. 13, 2019  8:40 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  8:31 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Do we have names for what those parts are called?

... theyre called Slash, Valkyrie, and Retsu. Not exactly rocket science, lol

I mean their classification. We know Retsu is classified as a Gachi Chip, but what are Slash and Vlakyrie classified as?
The full combo is Slash Valkyrie Blitz Power 烈
(Mar. 13, 2019  8:46 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The full combo is Slash Valkyrie Blitz Power 烈

Epic.
the power tip translation says ''Shrinkage strengthens! The shaft tip shrinks when it receives an impact. It will be!'' So the tip shrinks and goes lower when it recieves a hard hit?
(Mar. 13, 2019  8:45 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  8:40 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: ... theyre called Slash, Valkyrie, and Retsu. Not exactly rocket science, lol

I mean their classification. We know Retsu is classified as a Gachi Chip, but what are Slash and Vlakyrie classified as?

The new GT Layer parts are the
Gatinko Chip (eg; Valkyrie), the Layer Weight (eg; Retsu), and the Layer Base (eg; Slash).

(Mar. 13, 2019  9:41 PM)KnightPro Wrote: the power tip translation says ''Shrinkage strengthens! The shaft tip shrinks when it receives an impact. It will be!'' So the tip shrinks and goes lower when it recieves a hard hit?

I'm 90% sure Power's gimmick is just the Nothing Break but with a Flat tip instead of a Sharp tip, lol.
If I had to guess. Pw will have a click pen mechanism. I assume they'll encourage you launch hard enough so your tip clicks from flat to a wider flat. And it's just like them to make Valkyrie's first tip of the season plastic to probably make way for an inevitable upgrade or add on with rubber tip.
The text in marutti’s video around 9:07 mark says that Power driver strengthens the lock after the tip goes down upon impact
(Mar. 13, 2019  9:41 PM)KnightPro Wrote: the power tip translation says ''Shrinkage strengthens! The shaft tip shrinks when it receives an impact. It will be!'' So the tip shrinks and goes lower when it recieves a hard hit?

I think I know what's going on with this Driver. If you look at the picture, you'll see something interesting. Look at the part that has the locking mechanism. When Power's tip is tucked in, the cylindrical piece around the locking mechanism goes inside the driver, implying that it will speed up if you take a click. I don't know if this is a small speed-up every time it gets a click or if it's a permanent mode change until the Bey Bursts, but this seems very likely. Or it could be like Jinbee said with the click pen mechanism, and the smaller mode uncontrollable but the driver latches onto the layer somehow.
At least it's a more original idea than Reboot.
So, can I order Gatinko stuff now if a trusted seller already has a sale up for it and it’ll arrives as soon as the seller gets the item and ships it, or does it not work that way? Does anyone know for certain?
(Mar. 14, 2019  12:54 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: So, can I order Gatinko stuff now if a trusted seller already has a sale up for it and it’ll arrives as soon as the seller gets the item and ships it, or does it not work that way? Does anyone know for certain?

That's how it's supposed to work. If it's a trusted seller, take your chances. What can they do, send you Winning Valkyrie, Dragoon S and King Kerbeus? I'd say go for it, since most sellers just wait until they get enough products to supply the demand, and send them out on a first come first served basis.
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

I think I know what's going on with this Driver. If you look at the picture, you'll see something interesting. Look at the part that has the locking mechanism. When Power's tip is tucked in, the cylindrical piece around the locking mechanism goes inside the driver, implying that it will speed up if you take a click. I don't know if this is a small speed-up every time it gets a click or if it's a permanent mode change until the Bey Bursts, but this seems very likely. Or it could be like Jinbee said with the click pen mechanism, and the smaller mode uncontrollable but the driver latches onto the layer somehow.

What worries me about the mode change is what if the tip pops out mid battle? If that was common it would definitely ruin the part competitively as your beyblade would just hop randomly at points.
(Mar. 14, 2019  2:19 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think I know what's going on with this Driver. If you look at the picture, you'll see something interesting. Look at the part that has the locking mechanism. When Power's tip is tucked in, the cylindrical piece around the locking mechanism goes inside the driver, implying that it will speed up if you take a click. I don't know if this is a small speed-up every time it gets a click or if it's a permanent mode change until the Bey Bursts, but this seems very likely. Or it could be like Jinbee said with the click pen mechanism, and the smaller mode uncontrollable but the driver latches onto the layer somehow.

What worries me about the mode change is what if the tip pops out mid battle? If that was common it would definitely ruin the part competitively as your beyblade would just hop randomly at points.

It pushes in, and there are really good ways to lock mechanisms like that, so I wouldn’t worry about it.
(Mar. 14, 2019  2:19 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think I know what's going on with this Driver. If you look at the picture, you'll see something interesting. Look at the part that has the locking mechanism. When Power's tip is tucked in, the cylindrical piece around the locking mechanism goes inside the driver, implying that it will speed up if you take a click. I don't know if this is a small speed-up every time it gets a click or if it's a permanent mode change until the Bey Bursts, but this seems very likely. Or it could be like Jinbee said with the click pen mechanism, and the smaller mode uncontrollable but the driver latches onto the layer somehow.

Hopefully, the transition can be as smooth as Absorb, and as confirmed by CrazyAries, when the tip pushes in, the Driver latches on to the layer, but we still don't know if this is clicky like a pen or if it's like Absorb. Either way, TT is more focused on making gimmicks that look cool and work well in the anime, so don't expect the parts to be good from the very beginning.
EDIT: another glance at his post made me realize that it works like Absorb, but is meant to activate when the Bey is being pushed down