[Product]  B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At

(Jan. 03, 2019  2:12 PM)Rachit Samal Wrote: [Image: 2lnv5as.png]
Hope this helps
[Image: RP_front_no_armor.jpg]
hope this helps either
If those really are bearings the meta's done for.
(Jan. 03, 2019  2:50 PM)SCapri Wrote: If those really are bearings the meta's done for.

Those are clearly Metal Bracing As rP had them.
BTW With Free Spinning Sub Layer comes Destablity, specially with that that much oWD
it definitely doesn't have bearings, it's the same metal thing that rP had.
Maybe the Dead Armor is heavier than Revive Armor, with the same gimmick of rP still in place for the core Beyblade and the Dead Armor being the lifeline of dP.

I think they called it "Dead" since it has those hexagonal weight thingies on the Armor akin to Dead Hades, but possibly because when the Armor is detached while in battle, the remaining stamina of the Bey goes kaput (but might prevent Burst Finishes since the Bey's spins will be too weak to be Bursted mid/late-game; aka the gK soft launch technique)
If you think about it the hexagons on dead phoenix armour look like the hexagons on dead Hades maybe this is some connection to the fact that phi and Hearts are brothers maybe this is a fusion between Dead Hades and Revive Phoenix.
(Jan. 05, 2019  2:42 AM)Phiisthebest Wrote: If you think about it the hexagons on dead phoenix armour look like the hexagons on dead Hades maybe this is some connection to the fact that phi and Hearts are brothers maybe this is a fusion between Dead Hades and Revive Phoenix.

That has already been speculated in a few posts before on this thread, and may possibly be true. We just need to wait and see the anime for its debut
(Jan. 05, 2019  5:35 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: So if this is B-131, what’s B-132?

Random Booster Volume 14 
Prize Driger and Draciel F
(Jan. 05, 2019  5:35 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: So if this is B-131, what’s B-132?

Just refer to this thread for B-132

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...ter-Vol-14

Getting back on the topic, do you guys speculate that the core Bey will also have a heavier weight compared to Revive Phoenix, or will the Armor just be the only one with pumped up weight from Dead Hades' gimmick?
(Jan. 06, 2019  11:24 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Getting back on the topic, do you guys speculate that the core Bey will also have a heavier weight compared to Revive Phoenix, or will the Armor just be the only one with pumped up weight from Dead Hades' gimmick?

I doubt it'll be too much heavier than rP. There's so much metal on the armor and so little visible on a slightly transparent core, so it looks like the core will weight barely anything and leave it all to the armor. It can't possibly be too much heavier when all is said and done.

I do expect a ton of Stamina though. That external weight distribution will really boost that until the armor falls off and the whole thing becomes a toy for the opponent.
(Jan. 07, 2019  12:40 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  11:24 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Getting back on the topic, do you guys speculate that the core Bey will also have a heavier weight compared to Revive Phoenix, or will the Armor just be the only one with pumped up weight from Dead Hades' gimmick?

I doubt it'll be too much heavier than rP. There's so much metal on the armor and so little visible on a slightly transparent core, so it looks like the core will weight barely anything and leave it all to the armor. It can't possibly be too much heavier when all is said and done.

I do expect a ton of Stamina though. That external weight distribution will really boost that until the armor falls off and the whole thing becomes a toy for the opponent.

Which probably will explain the other meaning of "Dead" in the name, where the Armor is its lifeline then "dies" when the Armor pops off ahahaha 

In that case, if the Armor is heavier (even by a gram or so), then it'll deal more damage to opposing Bey in an effort to win a Burst or Spin Finish (in which the core Phoenix would hope to still outlast a few rotations).

I do hope the teeth won't be carp or should at least be as great as rP, cuz that will suck so bad if it is like dH (where you need Dash/Prime Drivers to actually be useful and not Burst instantly)
Guys think about it dead pheonix just has more metal no other gimmicks just 2 armour and more metal
(Jan. 07, 2019  10:57 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Guys think about it dead pheonix just has more metal no other gimmicks just 2 armour and more metal

there isnt any metal.
(Jan. 07, 2019  10:43 PM)TheBeybladeKid Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2019  10:57 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Guys think about it dead pheonix just has more metal no other gimmicks just 2 armour and more metal

there isnt any metal.

what do you mean with "there isn't any metal"? of course it has metal,look at the amount of metal in the armor!
(Jan. 07, 2019  10:43 PM)TheBeybladeKid Wrote:

there isnt any metal.
I’m sorry, you may be confused with Beyblade Burst Turbo. Right here, we are discussing B-131 Dead Phoenix by Takara Tomy (the Japanese brand that manufactures and creates Beyblades). I am afraid you may be mistaken with Hasbro, which manufactures beyblades for the rest of the world. However, Hasbro has made some differentiating corporate decisions from those of Takara Tomy, one of which being that their Beyblade Burst Turbo products do not include the use of metal layers, as it hinders their Slingshock gimmick, which makes Beyblades a lot faster than normal. However, the original Takara Tomy counterparts include the use of metallic layers, as they do not incorporate Hasbro’s Slingshock system on their drivers. 
If you are aware of this prior, then I may, with your most formal permission, inquire as to if you can expand on this topic that you have so amusingly brought up in this otherwise interest void discussion. I may also inquire, this without permission of yours, as to if you have an outside input as evidenced in your previous statement. Clearly stating answers to these two questions may suffice. Thank you for understanding, and I bid you adieu.
(Nov. 16, 2018  3:56 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  11:57 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Alright. What if dead Phoenix doesn’t have the armor? Since revive Phoenix literally has revive in the name, it has two lives. Since this one is named dead Phoenix, it might not “revive”. Make sense? I personally hope hey keep it, but so far, this theory says otherwise.

It could be that the armor stays on and just acts as a second set of teeth. When the Armor reaches the end of its teeth it becomes fixed. It could have a burst guard gimmick that deactivates when the armor goes to the end of its teeth.

Revive phoenix "dies" then is "reborn" with a different shape.

You might have to "kill" Dead Phoenix twice.

Love this descriptive post! @X2!
(Jan. 08, 2019  9:11 AM)Yaruar Wrote: [Image: DwXoV_uVYAUmuqF.jpg:large]
Source
Translation of the tweet
Beyblade shoot! Dead Phoenix 's ability and hidden secrets will be revealed in the February issue of the Korokoro comic selling on January 15! ! Wow ~ ~ ~ Wow ~ ~ ~!
is anyone else getting a compass like vibe from the yellow arrows? I doubt it, but I wonder if the gimmick will have anything to do with magnetism? phi/hearts are associated with/speculated to be the concept of aliens and phi supposedly landed on earth from a flaming meteor, so magnetism would kind of fit the theme of space/alien stuff, not sure how it'd work though haha. though maybe it'll simply have a mode change that we can't clearly see any hints to right now. there looks to be some arrows on the translucent red ring too, which looks like it might be movable? perhaps that has something to do with it, or even be apart of a magnetism involved gimmick? i wasnt expecting anything more than the phoenix armor so from what theyre implying there should be something more to it too, im excited now!
(Jan. 08, 2019  9:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
Source
Translation of the tweet
Beyblade shoot! Dead Phoenix 's ability and hidden secrets will be revealed in the February issue of the Korokoro comic selling on January 15! ! Wow ~ ~ ~ Wow ~ ~ ~!

Perhaps these secrets may already have been revealed from the beginning from people’s ideas.
Mine is that Dead Phoenix is a defensive type energy layer, made with defensive forge disc and driver combos while the layer has two different types of characteristics. The first characteristic is that Dead Phoenix can be removed of its outer ring armor to distort the playing field. The second is that unlike Revive Phoenix, Dead Phoenix’s armor is made with 20% more metal (which is made to be dense), making the armor more impactful and bringing the total metal percentage to 120% of a standard Cho-Z layer’s metal.

Of course, that is only one of many rumours, so official gimmicks can be revealed in due time, come January 15. My bets are that it’s exactly that, though Tomy can change it up you know.
(Jan. 08, 2019  12:37 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Wait Phi is an alien ?
Did you not see the episode where Phi comes to earth vie a meteor destroying a forest while doing so?
Phi isn't an alien until it's confirmed. Also, wrong thread
Source

Seeing the Bey in that angle, it seems that the Layer is quite circular unlike the Revive Phoenix shape. The slightly foggy plastic portions of the Layer make it seem like there is more metal infused in the plastic too. 

Trying to see if it actually has the same notch track as Revive Phoenix to let go of the Armor, but it's either I'm blind or there really isn't any.

Looking at the Layer again, it makes me shiver with anticipation ahahaha