[Product]  B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At

Don't see why people are moaning about Dead Phoenix having a lack of new parts considering no one cares about parts unless they are competitively viable most the time. This product is great for new bladers considering the
splash-ability the parts are and the strength of the stock combo.
(Dec. 26, 2018  7:28 PM)crystal azule Wrote: Don't see why people are moaning about Dead Phoenix having a lack of new parts considering no one cares about parts unless they are competitively viable most  the time. This product is great for new bladers considering the
splash-ability  the parts are and the strength of the stock combo.

Not to mention this is another way to get 0 Disk and Atomic Driver without spending so much on RBVs or Customize Sets. If We're lucky we might even have a good launcher included on this booster as well.

If the teeth of the Layer sucks like gK, then I guess we'll just have a nerfed Phoenix in exchange for accessible competitive parts. Wish they could've rereleased X and X' in their releases for more Attack combos to hit the meta.
(Dec. 27, 2018  3:40 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2018  7:28 PM)crystal azule Wrote: Don't see why people are moaning about Dead Phoenix having a lack of new parts considering no one cares about parts unless they are competitively viable most  the time. This product is great for new bladers considering the

Not to mention this is another way to get 0 Disk and Atomic Driver without spending so much on RBVs or Customize Sets. If We're lucky we might even have a good launcher included on this booster as well.

If the teeth of the Layer sucks like gK, then I guess we'll just have a nerfed Phoenix in exchange for accessible competitive parts. Wish they could've rereleased X and X' in their releases for more Attack combos to hit the meta.
Boosters don’t have launchers.lol
(Dec. 27, 2018  3:55 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  3:40 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Not to mention this is another way to get 0 Disk and Atomic Driver without spending so much on RBVs or Customize Sets. If We're lucky we might even have a good launcher included on this booster as well.

Boosters don’t have launchers.lol
Ahh that's right... only starters have launchers... well, still. the Disk and Driver are good even if the Layer might be cheese.
(Dec. 27, 2018  4:57 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 2cfulwi.jpg]
Heavier than 00?
Official pic
Yiu think this layer will be more than 25 grams,
Knew there was a level chip hole somewhere, and this angle easily shows that the Revive Armor gimmick is still intact as well.

I just hope it has fewer mold variation issues than rP.
(Dec. 27, 2018  5:03 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  4:57 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 2cfulwi.jpg]
Heavier than 00?
Official pic
Yiu think this layer will be more than 25 grams,

Pretty sure The Dead Armor has A Lot of metal, and Centre has A Pyramid that must be holding metal inside The Metal as in Dead Hades. That Metal On Centre just means a lot of defence when Armor is knocked off. With Armor on There May Be Great stamina. Removable Armor Not Confirmed Yet.

I have a feeling that Armor Rotates 90° Before Getting Off, as we can see the slots
(Dec. 27, 2018  5:06 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Pretty sure The Dead Armor has A Lot of metal, and Centre has A Pyramid that must be holding metal inside The Metal as in Dead Hades. That Metal On Centre just means a lot of defence when Armor is knocked off. With Armor on There May Be Great stamina.
That silver bit in the center looks like paint to me. It's way smoother than the metal of the disk and armor, which has slight imperfections to it due to the way it was molded. Given the metal's location on the outside of the armor though, Stamina is pretty easily guaranteed until the armor pops off. Revive Phoenix itself has more raw Stamina than anything else with its armor on, and this follows the same pattern.

(Dec. 27, 2018  5:06 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Removable Armor Not Confirmed Yet

I have a feeling that Armor Rotates 90° Before Getting Off, as we can see the slots
It's easy to see that it has the exact same gimmick as Revive Phoenix recycled with no significant changes apparent. I mean, it still has the same white tab on the inside of the launching hole (in this picture, it's on the bottom side by the tip of the wing), so I'd say it's pretty confirmed that the armor will function the same way and in turn be removeable. The slots do look a little large though, you're right about that.
(Dec. 27, 2018  5:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  5:06 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Pretty sure The Dead Armor has A Lot of metal, and Centre has A Pyramid that must be holding metal inside The Metal as in Dead Hades. That Metal On Centre just means a lot of defence when Armor is knocked off. With Armor on There May Be Great stamina.
That silver bit in the center looks like paint to me. It's way smoother than the metal of the disk and armor, which has slight imperfections to it due to the way it was molded. Given the metal's location on the outside of the armor though, Stamina is pretty easily guaranteed until the armor pops off. Revive Phoenix itself has more raw Stamina than anything else with its armor on, and this follows the same pattern.
I was not talking about the motif, but Just the pyramid in centre of motif
I have a theory, that the combo of Dead Phoenix in anime might actually be 10T.Fr, which put all unique parts of Revive Phoenix and Dead Hades together.
Revive Phoenix was such an important bey in the story, I still feel that it’s too weird for an evolved Phoenix to have 0.At
(Dec. 27, 2018  5:27 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  5:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: That silver bit in the center looks like paint to me. It's way smoother than the metal of the disk and armor, which has slight imperfections to it due to the way it was molded. Given the metal's location on the outside of the armor though, Stamina is pretty easily guaranteed until the armor pops off. Revive Phoenix itself has more raw Stamina than anything else with its armor on, and this follows the same pattern.
I was not talking about the motif, but Just the pyramid in centre of motif

It looks the same as the surroundings both in shade and texture, so I also believe it to just be paint. Heck, to me it looks like there's no metal in Dead Phoenix's core at all, beyond the obvious screws that surely exist to hold it together.

Looking at Revive Phoenix and this picture of Dead Phoenix, they're backwards to each other in quite a few ways:

rP's Level Chip hole is on the right side, dP's is on the left.
rP's main metal pieces are at the top and bottom of the armor, while dP features most of its metal on the left and right sides. The flame stickers on both seem to radiate out from the metal center on both armor pieces, which flips the flame stickers around as a result.
rP's white tab for the Revive Armor gimmick is on the top side of the layer, dP's is on the bottom side.
rP has a fair amount of metal on the outer edge of its core, while dP looks like it has no metal in its core at all (sans screws to hold it together).

dP also looks like its pyramidal centerpiece sticks outwards instead of declining inwards like rP, but it's not really easy to see for sure in that picture since that silver is so reflective and makes it really hard to judge its angle properly. It makes the diamond pyramid look almost flat tbh.

Also, despite all these opposite traits, both phoenixes face to the left. I found that interesting for some reason.
If the core of the layer has no metal then when the armor comes off it will be way to light to even have reasonable stamina.

Therefore the armor must stay on and it just acts like a second set of teeth.

Unless the underside of the core is filled with metal.
(Dec. 27, 2018  5:48 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  5:27 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I was not talking about the motif, but Just the pyramid in centre of motif

It looks the same as the surroundings both in shade and texture, so I also believe it to just be paint. Heck, to me it looks like there's no metal in Dead Phoenix's core at all, beyond the obvious screws that surely exist to hold it together.

Looking at Revive Phoenix and this picture of Dead Phoenix, they're backwards to each other in quite a few ways:

rP's Level Chip hole is on the right side, dP's is on the left.
rP's main metal pieces are at the top and bottom of the armor, while dP features most of its metal on the left and right sides. The flame stickers on both seem to radiate out from the metal center on both armor pieces, which flips the flame stickers around as a result.
rP's white tab for the Revive Armor gimmick is on the top side of the layer, dP's is on the bottom side.
rP has a fair amount of metal on the outer edge of its core, while dP looks like it has no metal in its core at all (sans screws to hold it together).

dP also looks like its pyramidal centerpiece sticks outwards instead of declining inwards like rP, but it's not really easy to see for sure in that picture since that silver is so reflective and makes it really hard to judge its angle properly. It makes the diamond pyramid look almost flat tbh.

Also, despite all these opposite traits, both phoenixes face to the left. I found that interesting for some reason.

The different locations of the revive armor gimmick is most likely so that the two Phoenix's armor cannot be swapped. Also, rP had a metal ring in the outer layer that makes most of the weight of rP without its armor. Most likely the same metal ring design from rP is on dP, which is what it looks like to me.
Heavier than 00?
Official pic

To me , this bey represents , Diablo nemesis in Burst Format , I love the way how this bey Looks rP , is like dP and seems like a COMBINATION of both ( I love how TT made it look like like the FLAMES of kerbeus in the colour of Red , and at the edges , it looks like the arrows of aH (which forms an ANCHOR type design )
On a good note: Level Chip slot! I wonder if the chip wil be red or yellow? (I'll buy 1 of each anyways, I need more). Just when I thought TT was done with chips. Wish they gave us a new disk n deiver. Makes me wonder what launcher will be used on the show.
(Dec. 27, 2018  9:15 AM)Dodgest Wrote: On a good note: Level Chip slot! I wonder if the chip wil be red or yellow? (I'll buy 1 of each anyways, I need more). Just when I thought TT was done with chips. Wish they gave us a new disk n deiver. Makes me wonder what launcher will be used on the show.

Probably the same launcher he is using right now when he had rP, the Light Launcher with the Phoenix Winder. Aiga isn't getting the Long Bey Launcher even though ChoA comes with it.
(Dec. 27, 2018  9:26 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  9:15 AM)Dodgest Wrote: On a good note: Level Chip slot! I wonder if the chip wil be red or yellow? (I'll buy 1 of each anyways, I need more). Just when I thought TT was done with chips. Wish they gave us a new disk n deiver. Makes me wonder what launcher will be used on the show.

Probably the same launcher he is using right now when he had rP, the Light Launcher with the Phoenix Winder. Aiga isn't getting the Long Bey Launcher even though ChoA comes with it.
Just the fact that Aiga is using that Launcher
(Dec. 27, 2018  8:05 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The different locations of the revive armor gimmick is most likely so that the two Phoenix's armor cannot be swapped. Also, rP had a metal ring in the outer layer that makes most of the weight of rP without its armor. Most likely the same metal ring design from rP is on dP, which is what it looks like to me.

I have no clue what you're going on about with the "different armor location" thing, because the part that holds the armor on looks exactly the same on both beys, only it's plastic on dP instead of being surrounded with metal, said metal on the armor has changed locations, and the plastic tab has changed locations. I certainly said nothing about interchanging armor pieces, which isn't anywhere close to being ruled out yet although would be illegal to do in tournament play.

I DID say that rP had that outer metal ring on its core though, but given that the core is semi-transparent in so many places and not a single piece of metal can be seen makes me think this particular release will be incredibly weak without the armor, being completely reliant on it for survival. There's so much metal on the armor that I don't see how they could reasonably put any on the core without being significantly weightier than rP, which is already the heaviest layer ever released (excluding Nightmare Longinus, which cheats).

(Dec. 27, 2018  7:31 AM)MWF Wrote: If the core of the layer has no metal then when the armor comes off it will be way to light to even have reasonable stamina.

Therefore the armor must stay on and it just acts like a second set of teeth.

Unless the underside of the core is filled with metal.

Given how transparent the layer is, I don't think this is the case. With so much metal on the armor, it would weight way too much if it also had a significant amount of metal in the core. I highly suspect that this bey will live or die primarily on its ability to keep its armor for this reason.

Also, Revive Phoenix itself lost a whole ton of Stamina power when its armor got lost, so that's actually nothing new.
(Dec. 27, 2018  3:40 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

Boosters don't have launchers which means that we are able to get Dead Phoenix for a lower price due to the absence of a launcher. The parts are very competitive which is a plus. Overall, this booster should be top tier.

(Dec. 27, 2018  8:07 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
Heavier than 00?
Official pic

To me , this bey represents , Diablo nemesis in Burst Format , I love the way how this bey Looks rP , is like dP and seems like a COMBINATION of both ( I love how TT made it look like like the FLAMES of kerbeus in the colour of Red , and at the edges , it looks like the arrows of aH (which forms an ANCHOR type design )

Those are amazing observations!
wow 25 grams .. that's a monster
Who do you think will own this new bey Hartz or Phi?
(Dec. 27, 2018  5:05 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Knew there was a level chip hole somewhere, and this angle easily shows that the Revive Armor gimmick is still intact as well.

I just hope it has fewer mold variation issues than rP.

sorry if this is a bit off topic, but i wasn't aware there were mold variations with rP, ive noticed mine's armor rarely ever comes off in battle if thats part of it at all?
rP can be encouraged to release the gimmick . if you keep it warm like in your inner jacket pocket and leave other parts in a " cooler" place . the warm gimmick works maybe 20% more that same temp battles. it seems to work both ways. heat expands, cold shrinks.. is this legal?
(Dec. 28, 2018  12:32 AM)OCTOJOHN Wrote: rP can be encouraged to release the gimmick . if you keep it warm like in your inner jacket pocket and leave other parts in a " cooler" place . the warm gimmick works maybe 20% more that same temp battles. it seems to work both ways. heat expands, cold shrinks.. is this legal?

Well it doesn't actually modify the layer. I think it could be fine. As long at it isn't ice cold or burning hot it should be fine in my opinion.

But wait for someone that knows the rules better to answer.