[Product]  B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At

How do you know it has no prize bey? And what do you mean, old parts? Like, new versions of old parts like dash drivers, or re colours, or just old parts as they were?

(Dec. 22, 2018  7:50 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2018  7:39 PM)Saishreyas.G Wrote: Ikr

If Jan is dead Phoenix.. Is Feb slash Valkyrie?

Possibly, I was thinking that it would be another screw trident situation, where slash is part of the new series, and dead pheonix is the last release of this one
Yes.. I think that may be the case.. I just hope they don't make they new beys too gimmicky or weaker and they did in zero g.
(Dec. 22, 2018  9:53 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: February is RBV14 which has no prize bey, just old parts

Off topic
(Dec. 23, 2018  12:26 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2018  9:53 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: February is RBV14 which has no prize bey, just old parts

Off topic

Not off topic because it shows that the February release isn't Slash Valkyrie
(Dec. 23, 2018  12:39 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  12:26 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Off topic

Not off topic because it shows that the February release isn't Slash Valkyrie
It doesn't say that. It only imply's that. It is only mentioning that RBV 14 does not have a prize bey.
I am so conflicted. On 1 hand the bey looks so good, It looks like black revive phoenix except darker, plus so much metal. On the other hand I am not a fan of the combo.
Am I the only one who isnt that hyped for this?
(Dec. 23, 2018  5:13 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Am I the only one who isnt that hyped for this?
It's not that I am not hyped. It's just that i am not a fan of the parts
This looks pretty cool. But in the anime who would use it? If it is a fusion of dead Hades and Revive Phoenix then would Phi or Hearts use it? Or will it be like killer Gemini and both of them will use it? They are apparently twins or at least brothers.
(Dec. 23, 2018  6:50 AM)MWF Wrote: This looks pretty cool. But in the anime who would use it? If it is a fusion of dead Hades and Revive Phoenix then would Phi or Hearts use it? Or will it be like killer Gemini and both of them will use it? They are apparently twins or at least brothers.

I am thinking that hearts would be consumed by his darkness and disappear or something like that, them phi is left with dead hades and revive Phoenix. Then he combines the 2 and uses throw away parts in the instant
(Dec. 23, 2018  7:36 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  6:50 AM)MWF Wrote: This looks pretty cool. But in the anime who would use it? If it is a fusion of dead Hades and Revive Phoenix then would Phi or Hearts use it? Or will it be like killer Gemini and both of them will use it? They are apparently twins or at least brothers.

I am thinking that hearts would be consumed by his darkness and disappear or something like that, them phi is left with dead hades and revive Phoenix. Then he combines the 2 and uses throw away parts in the instant

Throw away Parts  Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
(Dec. 23, 2018  7:52 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  7:36 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I am thinking that hearts would be consumed by his darkness and disappear or something like that, them phi is left with dead hades and revive Phoenix. Then he combines the 2 and uses throw away parts in the instant

Throw away Parts  Chief 2002 - Sigh ...

I meant as in they are in hearts lair, and that's when hearts disappears and combines dH and rP snd just grabs whatever parts he can find
(Dec. 23, 2018  8:16 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  7:52 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Throw away Parts  Chief 2002 - Sigh ...

I meant as in they are in hearts lair, and that's when hearts disappears and combines dH and rP snd just grabs whatever parts he can find

WBBA stores do exist in Anime too
I think in anime he will combine 11 and 10 to make 0 and Friction and Zyphr' to make Atomic....
Well the are still highly competitive....
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:19 AM)Pbigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: DvByWC9U0AE51-g.jpg]

This is such a beauty,I mean seriously ,love on first sight
The parts aren’t really fiery but competitive 
It’s beauty lies in its simplicity ,I hope it still has the revive armour gimmicks(it looks like it’ll have it)
A definet buy,glad it’s a booster,hits less harder on a wallet
Really want to see  the anime history behind this bey
And why does my feeling say that he snatched the 0 disk from shu,
And more so he got the/snatched the atomic from hazard kerbeus ,
And I hope the atomic recolour is cool,can’t wait to know more,hope it’s very heavy,looks like a lot of metal on top but layer looks thin

Also that phoinex symbol in the middle looks like an “S”,and with 0 disk,chances of shu having a connection with the bey is high
Also there are arrows,maybe something related to archer Hercules and houi’s return,

Also please someone tell if it’s confirmed to have the revive armour gimmick,it looks as if the outer part of the layer is a little higher than the middle,but can’t be sure.

And would someone translate the things said near to the advertisement in the bey,
And sorry for the long post
(Dec. 23, 2018  1:11 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:19 AM)Pbigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: DvByWC9U0AE51-g.jpg]

This is such a beauty,I mean seriously ,love on first sight
The parts aren’t really fiery but competitive 
It’s beauty lies in its simplicity ,I hope it still has the revive armour gimmicks(it looks like it’ll have it)
A definet buy,glad it’s a booster,hits less harder on a wallet
Really want to see  the anime history behind this bey
And why does my feeling say that he snatched the 0 disk from shu,
And more so he got the/snatched the atomic from hazard kerbeus ,
And I hope the atomic recolour is cool,can’t wait to know more,hope it’s very heavy,looks like a lot of metal on top but layer looks thin

Also that phoinex symbol  in the middle looks like an “S”,and with 0 disk,chances of shu having a connection with the bey is high
Also there are arrows,maybe something related to archer Hercules and houi’s return,

Also please someone tell if it’s confirmed to have the revive armour gimmick,it looks as if the outer part of the layer is a little higher than the middle,but can’t be sure.

And would someone translate the things said near to the advertisement in the bey,
And sorry for the long post

The text translates to Super Heavy Armor
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:19 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: DvByWC9U0AE51-g.jpg]

dead phoenix has a level chip slot?!
(Dec. 23, 2018  2:09 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:19 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: DvByWC9U0AE51-g.jpg]

dead phoenix has a level chip slot?!

No, that is just a hole.
Dead Pheonix 0 At, hmmmm.... I was surprised when I first read the stock combo. The stock combo is great but sucks at the same time. 0 and atomic is a really good stock combo, but also really bland. I don't understand why they gave this bey recycled parts... Why couldn't they have done something like 10' (painted red) then a black turn frame and a friction dash? (Btw, I don't think friction dash would break the game like atomic')
I loved revive phoenix so this should be cool I guess

(I don't know how to feel about this bey just yet)
(Dec. 23, 2018  8:57 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  8:16 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I meant as in they are in hearts lair, and that's when hearts disappears and combines dH and rP snd just grabs whatever parts he can find

WBBA stores do exist in Anime too

Well if you think about it all the "unique parts" like friction, volcanic, yard, xtend, and such were made either by the bladers them self's or by a bey trainer. So it would make sense that parts like 0 and Atomic are used if my theory is correct because they would not have time to make new parts, and maybe they can't make new parts cause of the fusion of the 2 beys.
I... don't care for it. My expectations were really high though because Revive Pheonix and Dead Hades are some of my favorites from this season... but it just is kinda lame besides the armor.
(Dec. 23, 2018  9:25 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I... don't care for it. My expectations were really high though because Revive Pheonix and Dead Hades are some of my favorites from this season... but it just is kinda lame besides the armor.
Yeah.. The design is certainly not the best.. Especially after designs like ChoZ spriggan and achilles . But those hexa weights on the armor look like they can do some real damage. Plus, I will never say no another atomic.