[Product]  B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At

That looks pretty awesome!

I never bought the black Revive Phoenix so this is kinda close Wink Also 0 and atomic are good parts so that's nice.
(Dec. 22, 2018  2:56 PM)Angry Face Wrote: I think this belongs here? https://www.instagram.com/p/BrsQYWjgBXC/...1nm0p2dylw

MAN , that looks so Cool and the fact that it is an evolution of BLACK rP , is so BEY-TI-FUL !!
Hard for me to tell but, does anybody see a spot for a level chip?
B-131 Booster Dead Phoenix.0.At, a second Beyblade starting with dead, strangely. This bey will possibly keep its original defensive shape as well as keep its original Level Chip formation. Dead Phoenix’s Revive armor, maybe Dead Armor, is now much heavier thanks to Hearts and Hades’ hexagonal weighted points being integrated into it. With that, Dead Phoenix’s regular layer is still covered with the same amount plus a little more metal to substantially increase Phoenix’s speed and decrease weight when the armor is bursted first. The armor will also strike harder when it collided with the opposing bey or itself thanks to its substantial weight, making this bey the exact same as Dead Hades’ feature, 120% of metal inserted into Cho-Z beys. By utilising this information it is clear that Darkened Revive Phoenix.10.Fr will Burst to a super strong bey like Cho-Z Valkyrie or Cho-Z Achilles pretty much in the anime. Don’t know about why 0 and Atomic were chosen though. Atomic does have a massive sized ball to roll around the stadium with. The Phoenix Winder should have enough power to force Phoenix to roll around the stadium rather than be in the middle. Plus, Atomic is a driver that Wyvern had used to create shield crash, which may lead to the exposure of some of Dead Phoenix’s moves. The 0 disc also allows the bey to continue to spin much quickly while still being the heaviest. At this point, Phi is copying Shu in terms of wanting to win at all costs.
THAT LOOKS AMAZING!

No new parts except the layer sucks, though. TT is really taking a lot of shortcuts, lately. Not appreciating it.
This new Phoenix certainly looks cool, I like that they went with the black Phoenix colour scheme, it looks rounder too. I'm not seeing any Level Chip slots or the Burst prevention gimmick though, what is the gimmick? Could it be weight? And the biggest disappointment is that it has .0.At. Now I LOVE 0 and Atomic, they're both my favourite disk and driver respectively, but to reuse old parts for a Phoenix evolution (most likely) is pretty lame. At seems like the new Wide Defense given how many times it has and will be released. We don't even get one new part.
To those who are unsure about Dead Phoenix.0.At, Dead Phoenix’s layer bears a near striking resemblance to Revive Phoenix, except with a few notable “superior” differences.

The Armor, which might be Dead Armor, is not only covered with a tiny bit more metal around the armor, but is now integrated by eight hexagonal metal bolts, further proving the main and sub gimmick for this Beyblade, 120% Metal + it’s ability to burst off of itself and create an obstacle in the stadium. The Dead Phoenix inner layer is more likely covered with a Phoenix filled with metal to increase its own weight, otherwise it may just be a random Phoenix without metal, and if one looks closely, you can noticeably see a Level Chip-esque design the makes this layer unbalanced without the assistance of a single Level Chip. This now currently proved that the Cho-Z Awakening system is unavailable in Dead Phoenix.
Honestly, I wish they would’ve held on for a Phoenix evolution till the next season dropped. Also 0 and Atomic are really disappointing, I was hoping for new parts.
I just saw a picture of dead Phoenix.. It's a combination of dead Hades and revive phoenix. It has the same armor gimmick.. But the armor has the dead Hades 's six contact points too.. Plus the whole thing is black, red. And it releases on Jan 26 2019.
This would have been the PERFECT Opurtunity to introduce Atomic'
(Dec. 22, 2018  3:57 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: This would have been the PERFECT Opurtunity to introduce Atomic'

NO WRRY

all jokes aside, that would be a really really bad idea
(Dec. 22, 2018  3:58 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2018  3:57 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: This would have been the PERFECT Opurtunity to introduce Atomic'

NO WRRY

all jokes aside, that would be a really really bad idea

Yup. That or Bearing' would litteraly break the game.
(Dec. 22, 2018  3:34 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Honestly, I wish they would’ve held on for a Phoenix evolution till the next season dropped. Also 0 and Atomic are really disappointing, I was hoping for new parts.

I agree. I like Cho-Z and all but don't really like all the second evolutions. We got a second Valkyrie, Achilles, and now Phoenix. I know we didn't have 2 Spriggans this season but the only thing I like about that bey is the layer. I'm more interested when we get new layers we've never seen, not all these evolutions in the same season. We could've had a couple completely new things instead if they just waited until next season for the evolutions. In the anime, everybody is just breaking eachother beys it seems. Mixing the Hades and Phoenix motif is cool since they are brothers and all, but I think 0 At. is lame. At least switch the disk or driver out with SOME new part... I really hope next season is different. Kinda hope the thing about RBV14 being all a bunch rare layers previously released, with Draciel and Driger F being the prize, isn't true...
B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 Atomic
This is the real combo
(Dec. 22, 2018  3:39 PM)Saishreyas.G Wrote: I just saw a picture of dead Phoenix.. It's a combination of dead Hades and revive phoenix. It has the same armor gimmick.. But the armor has the dead Hades 's six contact points too.. Plus the whole thing is black, red. And it releases on Jan 26 2019.

(Dec. 22, 2018  4:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 Atomic
This is the real combo

Source?
Edit: nevermind
(Dec. 22, 2018  4:24 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2018  3:34 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Honestly, I wish they would’ve held on for a Phoenix evolution till the next season dropped. Also 0 and Atomic are really disappointing, I was hoping for new parts.

I agree. I like Cho-Z and all but don't really like all the  second evolutions. We got a second Valkyrie, Achilles, and now Phoenix. I know we didn't have 2 Spriggans this season but the only thing I like about that bey is the layer. I'm more interested when we get new layers we've never seen, not all these evolutions in the same season. We could've had a couple completely new things instead if they just waited until next season for the evolutions. In the anime, everybody is just breaking eachother beys it seems. Mixing the Hades and Phoenix motif is cool since they are brothers and all, but I think 0 At. is lame. At least switch the disk or driver out with SOME new part... I really hope next season is different. Kinda hope the thing about RBV14 being all a bunch  rare layers previously released, with Draciel and Driger F being the prize, isn't true...

Agree. They look awful, but most importantly the burst-stopper gimmick is just stupid. Why should we keep calling the series "Beyblade Burst"? "Beyblade Bursted" is much more appropriate. I guess TT ran out of (good) ideas. Dead Phoenix's stock combo proves it.
(Dec. 22, 2018  4:32 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2018  3:39 PM)Saishreyas.G Wrote: I just saw a picture of dead Phoenix.. It's a combination of dead Hades and revive phoenix. It has the same armor gimmick.. But the armor has the dead Hades 's six contact points too.. Plus the whole thing is black, red. And it releases on Jan 26 2019.

(Dec. 22, 2018  4:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 Atomic
This is the real combo

Source?

Is there a source
(Dec. 22, 2018  6:13 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2018  4:32 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: Source?

Is there a source

Yes on CHRONICLE BEYBLADE
I am so excited for dead Phoenix
Can we post pics in this thread? I could give a picture of dead Phoenix
Are you actually kidding me TT. This is a major upgrade to one of the most loved beys in the cho z system. 0 At while a good combo is still kind of lazy. I would have at least liked a Fr'
(Dec. 22, 2018  7:25 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Are you actually kidding me TT. This is a major upgrade to one of the most loved beys in the cho z system. 0 At while a good combo is still kind of lazy. I would have at least liked a Fr'

Ikr

If Jan is dead Phoenix.. Is Feb slash Valkyrie?
I am very well aware that this is the incorrect thread to speak of this, but may someone please redirect me to the Slash Valkyrie thread? Someone told me that there were images leaked and I would like to verify.
(Dec. 22, 2018  7:39 PM)Saishreyas.G Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2018  7:25 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Are you actually kidding me TT. This is a major upgrade to one of the most loved beys in the cho z system. 0 At while a good combo is still kind of lazy. I would have at least liked a Fr'

Ikr

If Jan is dead Phoenix.. Is Feb slash Valkyrie?

Possibly, I was thinking that it would be another screw trident situation, where slash is part of the new series, and dead pheonix is the last release of this one
February is RBV14 which has no prize bey, just old parts