[Product]  B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13

(Nov. 15, 2018  3:07 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  2:03 PM)Kry Wrote: yes well. I'm just thinking that if it turns out to be the prize bey- and of course like garuda it is absurdly smooth and thus the most powerful defence wise. I'm going to need to wait like half a year before its recolor release in another RBS at a "reasonable" price.
But isn't the chance of getting the prize bey the same as getting any other bey?

I personally don't like to leave things up to chance, so I usually buy individual 'confirmed' listings- also because I don't want EVERY bey in a given set.
(Nov. 15, 2018  2:53 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I see
Prize BEYBLADE
Recolor prize BEYBLADE
Hazard Kerbeus
Emperor Forneus
Obelisk Odin
Wolberg
Revive Phoenix

I doubt they're going to put a dual layer of the first season now that we are in the end of the third season tbh...although now that I think about it,they did pu the original Valkyrie in December's RBV last year.

also,cab someone please move this to the 'official' B-130 thread? we don't need 2 of it
Starting to get Valkyrie vibes from that close up.
(Nov. 16, 2018  4:15 AM)MWF Wrote: Starting to get Valkyrie vibes from that close up.

Yeah, but Valkyrie isn’t as round
Definitely gotta be the Knight one, it has a knight like helmet and metal swords. The resemblance to Valkyrie is rather uncanny though. There doesn't seem to be a lot of metal but it's probably for the best in this case.

Thanks @[CrazyAries].
I like it & all but cuttin it kinda close. Thats 1 month after the Cho Z one is released. What happens to that one? Thats a new record. Thing looks round like Trypio. Pretty soon these beys will get so big you need ziploc bags to put em in.
(Nov. 16, 2018  9:26 AM)Dodgest Wrote: I like it & all but cuttin it kinda close. Thats 1 month after the Cho Z one is released. What happens to that one? Thats a new record. Thing looks round like Trypio. Pretty soon these beys will get so big you need ziploc bags to put em in.

It's not going to be another Valkyrie, Jinbee was just saying it looks a lot like Valkyrie. It's name will start with K. Two Hasbro names were leaked a while back that started with K, Knight and Kraken. This looks like it will be the "Knight" bey. Who knows if it will be called "Knight" or something else, because Hasbro does change names. Definitely doesn't give me Kraken vibes. Kraken sounds more like a name for a Hasbro exclusive to me but I guess we'll find out eventually
It's def the Knight bey which is homage to Aero Knight
I imagine it won't be called Aero Knight. Maybe something like Ozone Knight or Turbine Knight, idk.
(Nov. 16, 2018  7:06 PM)KnightPro Wrote: So it is Kraken instead of knight??

Yes Unless marruti was wrong
I’m sorry but nothing is making me think that this isn’t slash Valkyrie until Takara Tomy themselves say it
(Nov. 17, 2018  11:48 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: I’m sorry but nothing is making me think that this isn’t slash Valkyrie until Takara Tomy themselves say it

Well this is Turn K after all, and it would definitely be something that starts with a K, like Turn E was for Egis. And it's too soon for a new Valkyrie right after the new Cho Z Valkyrie.
alright here’s my theory. koji has a blue garuda and this bey seems to be blue and garuda-like. this might be koji getting a cho z bey. it would make sense since his name starts with k. probably not tho since he’s a minor character but meh
(Nov. 18, 2018  4:26 AM)Zycratic Wrote: alright here’s my theory. koji has a blue garuda and this bey seems to be blue and garuda-like. this might be koji getting a cho z bey. it would make sense since his name starts with k. probably not tho since he’s a minor character but meh

Well, so were Toko and Norman/Silver Eye until they got their slightly more relevant roles with their Beys.
(Nov. 18, 2018  4:26 AM)Zycratic Wrote: alright here’s my theory. koji has a blue garuda and this bey seems to be blue and garuda-like. this might be koji getting a cho z bey. it would make sense since his name starts with k. probably not tho since he’s a minor character but meh

It would honestly be a completely missed opportunity if this wasn't the case, it just works too well.
Hey,the sheet that came with new Cho Z Valkyrie and reshuffle set had a teaser of this,what did it say,can someone translate
Some other possibilities for the beys that are really blurry might be dF and one or both of the Zeus beys. They don't really look like them, but neither Zeus beys have been in a RBV yet. The green one kinda looks like a Zeus if it was rotated a little bit, but why would it be rotated?

The white and red, or as some people are saying, "pink," looks 5-sided like Baldur. That would be weird but they did put outer in BB-128
(Nov. 18, 2018  7:21 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Some other possibilities for the beys that are really blurry might be dF and one or both of the Zeus beys. They don't really look like them, but neither Zeus beys have been in a RBV yet. The green one kinda looks like a Zeus if it was rotated a little bit, but why would it be rotated?

The white and red, or as some people are saying, "pink," looks 5-sided like Baldur. That would be weird but they did put outer in BB-128

1) The green Bey is a Plastic-Gen remake, maybe a recolored Dranzer F.
2) Baldur already has 5 sides...
(Nov. 18, 2018  7:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  7:21 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Some other possibilities for the beys that are really blurry might be dF and one or both of the Zeus beys. They don't really look like them, but neither Zeus beys have been in a RBV yet. The green one kinda looks like a Zeus if it was rotated a little bit, but why would it be rotated?

1) The green Bey is a Plastic-Gen remake, maybe a recolored Dranzer F.

YggdrasilWyvern said, “five-sided like Baldur”
I wonder what parts for burst Draciel Fortress & Driger Fang are? DC F K.Pl (Draciel Fortress Knuckle Planet) & DI F K.Ir (Driger Fang Knuckle Iron) or something else.
(Nov. 18, 2018  10:30 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  7:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: 1) The green Bey is a Plastic-Gen remake, maybe a recolored Dranzer F.

YggdrasilWyvern said, “five-sided like Baldur”

Ooooooh. Sorry, I didn't see that.