[Product]  B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13

I Can see a little bit of metal in the middle of it... Perhaps this bey is the Kraken one
Kraken makes sense, and I could see the garuda-like wing pieces being tentacles forming a rounded barrier.

I also see a purple Revive Phoenix and a red Wolborg too. Everything else is either too blurry or obscured to see well enough to tell what they're supposed to be.
(Nov. 15, 2018  1:06 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Kraken makes sense, and I could see the garuda-like wing pieces being tentacles forming a rounded barrier.

I also see a purple Revive Phoenix and a red Wolborg too. Everything else is either too blurry or obscured to see well enough to tell what they're supposed to be.

In addition to this, I could make out that the yellow one was Hazard Kerbeus.
(Nov. 15, 2018  1:06 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Kraken makes sense, and I could see the garuda-like wing pieces being tentacles forming a rounded barrier.

That's a purple Cho- Z Spriggan

I also see a yellow Hazard Kerbeus
I was kinda hoping this bey would have something to do with Hoji’s brother, as he currently owns a blue maximum Garuda, and this bey is blue, and looks like maximum Garuda. Maybe his blue maximum Garuda evolves into the new one? Who knows.(TT)
(Nov. 15, 2018  1:48 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I was kinda hoping this bey would have something to do with Hoji’s brother, as he currently owns a blue maximum Garuda, and this bey is blue, and looks like maximum Garuda. Maybe his blue maximum Garuda evolves into the new one? Who knows.(TT)

It's not a Garuda, but I still think that Koji (Hoji's brother) will have this Bey.
There is a Cho Z spriggan recolour ,purple one

There’s a z Achilles and hazard kerbeus

It has a wolborg and a bey which has Cho Z burst stopping tabs

This is all speculation
The white one on the bottom honestly looks like a secondary recolour of the prize beyblade. The other white one above and the green one are the only ones I'm unsure of.
I see
Prize BEYBLADE
Recolor prize BEYBLADE
Hazard Kerbeus
Emperor Forneus
Obelisk Odin
Wolberg
Revive Phoenix
(Nov. 15, 2018  1:52 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  1:48 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I was kinda hoping this bey would have something to do with Hoji’s brother, as he currently owns a blue maximum Garuda, and this bey is blue, and looks like maximum Garuda. Maybe his blue maximum Garuda evolves into the new one? Who knows.(TT)

It's not a Garuda, but I still think that Koji (Hoji's brother) will have this Bey.

I know. I’m saying that Koji(thanks for the name help) has a maximum Garuda recolor that is blue, and this new bey is blue and looks like maximum Garuda a bit, so maybe Koji will own the new bey.
Looks like it cups upwards. But that could just be because of the render.
(Nov. 15, 2018  3:30 AM)MWF Wrote: Looks like it cups upwards. But that could just be because of the render.

If it does, that would explain why the description said that it's hard to keep power/energy with this Bey, being kind of the opposite of mG, since it'll get destabilized, while mG destabilized opponents.
(Nov. 15, 2018  3:54 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  3:30 AM)MWF Wrote: Looks like it cups upwards. But that could just be because of the render.

If it does, that would explain why the description said that it's hard to keep power/energy with this Bey, being kind of the opposite of mG, since it'll get destabilized, while mG destabilized opponents.

I don't think the magazine describing their new bey would point out it's potential faults.
if they really do give koji of all the side characters even a shred of relevance and an official bey release im going to be so absolute infuriated. there's no way this can't belong to Chris right, like, do we know if they romanize her name as Kris or Chris, or maybe, this is a C- named bey, and the K was a mistake/change. please god. they'll give tokonatsu a bey release but then theyd rather give one to koji instead of nika. im just. wow. please be like a new character or anything else.

something to note though is that we already got hazard kerbeus, which uses K, so possibly it won't be a K named bey, i know in burst-god we had guardian kerbeus AND beat kukulcan, however guardian kerbeus wasn't owned by a character in the anime or the manga.

it probably means nothing, but i think it's worth mentioning that that may be an indication this wont be a k named bey owned by koji since kyle already owns kerbeus
Hello, unless it's the first season, first letters can be reused

Shu
Silas

Cuza
Clio

Lui
Laban

Free
Fubuki

Houi
Hartz

You get the point
if it is Kraken then it's obviously gonna go to Koji. Another reason Koji might have it is because he originally owned a blue garuda.
(Nov. 15, 2018  4:31 AM)yukenta Wrote: if they really do give koji of all the side characters even a shred of relevance and an official bey release im going to be so absolute infuriated. there's no way this can't belong to Chris right, like, do we know if they romanize her name as Kris or Chris, or maybe, this is a C- named bey, and the K was a mistake/change. please god. they'll give tokonatsu a bey release but then theyd rather give one to koji instead of nika. im just. wow. please be like a new character or anything else.

something to note though is that we already got hazard kerbeus, which uses K, so possibly it won't be a K named bey, i know in burst-god we had guardian kerbeus AND beat kukulcan, however guardian kerbeus wasn't owned by a character in the anime or the manga.

it probably means nothing, but i think it's worth mentioning that that may be an indication this wont be a k named bey owned by koji since kyle already owns kerbeus

I think you're thinking about dual layers, which don't reuse letters because the abbreviation for the layer is their letter 2 eg. Victory Valkyrie is abbreviated as V2. Once the names were not alliterations in God, TT has more room to reuse letters. Example: Kreis Satan(kS) and Legend Spriggan(lS). The characters having the same first letter as their Beys is a result of the Beys name. It doesn't matter if they're owned by anyone in the anime or manga to have a certain letter. And the Garuda-looking does have a K name because of a pattern of some of the Turn Letter codenames. Example: Turn E is Orb Egis, Turn F is Drain Fafnir and Turn F2 is Geist Fafnir.
This bey's official name is supposed to be "Pirates Kraken" according to the Japanese translation of the bey. More information to be covered later today?
(Nov. 15, 2018  12:38 PM)Triumph Wrote: This bey's official name is supposed to be "Pirates Kraken" according to the Japanese translation of the bey. More information to be covered later today?

Really?! That's the same name of the Kraken in the Zero-G series!
(Nov. 15, 2018  12:42 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  12:38 PM)Triumph Wrote: This bey's official name is supposed to be "Pirates Kraken" according to the Japanese translation of the bey. More information to be covered later today?

Really?! That's the same name of the Kraken in the Zero-G series!

Still not confirmed yet.

Ummmmm........ later today means around how many hours
And that name is exactly from zero-g,and it’s like a barrel more than a pirate(get it,barrel)
if this is a "spiritual sucessor" to maximum garuda, AND its the "prize" bey of this random booster set- I will be quite salty.
(Nov. 15, 2018  1:46 PM)Kry Wrote: if this is a "spiritual sucessor" to maximum garuda, AND its the "prize" bey of this random booster set- I will be quite salty.

"Like father, like son". Haha. But this has a very high chance of being Koji's. As mentioned above, Koji used blue Garuda. This is the perfect chance!
yes well. I'm just thinking that if it turns out to be the prize bey- and of course like garuda it is absurdly smooth and thus the most powerful defence wise. I'm going to need to wait like half a year before its recolor release in another RBS at a "reasonable" price.
(Nov. 15, 2018  2:03 PM)Kry Wrote: yes well. I'm just thinking that if it turns out to be the prize bey- and of course like garuda it is absurdly smooth and thus the most powerful defence wise. I'm going to need to wait like half a year before its recolor release in another RBS at a "reasonable" price.
But isn't the chance of getting the prize bey the same as getting any other bey?