[Product]  B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13

(Nov. 14, 2018  6:35 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: [Image: 6df107a8ly1fx83mx9oynj20fg0d2ac0.jpg]

Cool, new pictures! So the new blue beyblade looks so much like mG, the resemblance is almost uncanny. There appears to be a white version of it too so like vL, we got a second chance for it. I also see yellow hK, blue eF, purple rP, red Wolborg, I cannot tell the other white and green one. The colour scheme of the prize is so weird and I kinda like it.

The second beyblade seems like a CZ bey, like I can see the possible burst stopper. Perhaps this is Dead Phoenix?
The second bey looks like Dead Hades to me
So I’m really new to this my kids just got into it. So the set says 8 boxes but counting the beys I see 9 is one like an ultra rare or something.
(Nov. 14, 2018  6:35 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: [Image: 6df107a8ly1fx83mx9oynj20fg0d2ac0.jpg]
I think I see a green Obelisk Odin...

Also, I think the white one on the bottom resembles Cho-Z Valkyrie. I would be surprised if they put it in though, because it would have just come out.
This definitely looks more like a "Knight" bey than Kraken, going by the Hasbro name leaks. Winder if there are any Fafnirs in here. Bottom white one looks like Fafnir in a way but we'll have to wait for better pictures.

EDIT: The more I look at the bottom white one the more I see gF. Let's hope so! That would make this set more amazing than it already is to me. A purple rP, my favorite color!
To me it looks like some of the Beys in this Random Booster are:
- Revive Phoenix (purple)
- Emperor Forneus (blue)
- Geist Fafnir (Turn K Recolor)
- Hazard Kerbeus (yellow)
- Wolborg (red)
The other two (pink and green) are difficult to identify.
But please remember, this is just my speculation.
Draciel F and Driger F pictures look just like the original plastics version, based on the launcher slots.
Turn-K is basically confirmed to be a Bey from a completely new "Avatar Family."
I can't see turn-k Being from a different Avatar family other then garudas
(Nov. 14, 2018  9:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Draciel F and Driger F pictures look just like the original plastics version, based on the launcher slots.

I think those are for reference, since the other Beys in the RB are shown with only what they came with, such as the red Z Achilles and red Bloody Longinus coming with only the layer, with the parts being released apart from them.

I predict that it's the Kraken Bey from the Hasbro Amazon leak
(Nov. 14, 2018  10:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Turn-K is basically confirmed to be a Bey from a completely new "Avatar Family."

Where did you get this information ?
(Nov. 14, 2018  9:27 PM)GodGaia Wrote: A bit blurry but...http://imgur.com/yL8g0Mh

the picture in the middle...could that be Dead Phoenix?
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:02 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2018  10:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Turn-K is basically confirmed to be a Bey from a completely new "Avatar Family."

Where did you get this information ?

I used the pattern from the 2018 releases sheet from CoroCoro. Geist Fafnir was labeled as Turn-F2, with the 2 symbolizing the fact that it's the second form of Fafnir. Turn-K has no number, so it's confirmed to not have any pre-evolutions. Plus, the really low quality "leak" picture of Turn-K is blue, but resembles Garuda, and its name starts with a K. So, it can't be Kukulcan. Thinking about Turn-K also brings up the question of who its blader is, but that's most likely going to be Koji Konda.
Looks like there is a Shining Amaterios, Yellow Hazard Kerbeus, purple Revive Pheonix, Red Wolborg, Blue Z Achilles, and I can’t figure out what the green one and the white one is
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:17 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:02 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Where did you get this information ?

I used the pattern from the 2018 releases sheet from CoroCoro. Geist Fafnir was labeled as Turn-F2, with the 2 symbolizing the fact that it's the second form of Fafnir. Turn-K has no number, so it's confirmed to not have any pre-evolutions. Plus, the really low quality "leak" picture of Turn-K is blue, but resembles Garuda, and its name starts with a K. So, it can't be Kukulcan. Thinking about Turn-K also brings up the question of who its blader is, but that's most likely going to be Koji
Koji would be intresting and random him getting his own cho z bey over toko would make me kinda mad tho
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:02 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Where did you get this information ?

I used the pattern from the 2018 releases sheet from CoroCoro. Geist Fafnir was labeled as Turn-F2, with the 2 symbolizing the fact that it's the second form of Fafnir. Turn-K has no number, so it's confirmed to not have any pre-evolutions. Plus, the really low quality "leak" picture of Turn-K is blue, but resembles Garuda, and its name starts with a K. So, it can't be Kukulcan. Thinking about Turn-K also brings up the question of who its blader is, but that's most likely going to be Koji Konda.
or,even more probably...just a new blader.

also,the avatar in the middle looks kinda like the avatar in V2 to me,so it's probably the Knight K4 name that Hasbro leaked (nice reference to BSB,btw)

So it's not Garuda ? Because the Bey has the same stickers than Garuda...
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:22 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:17 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I used the pattern from the 2018 releases sheet from CoroCoro. Geist Fafnir was labeled as Turn-F2, with the 2 symbolizing the fact that it's the second form of Fafnir. Turn-K has no number, so it's confirmed to not have any pre-evolutions. Plus, the really low quality "leak" picture of Turn-K is blue, but resembles Garuda, and its name starts with a K. So, it can't be Kukulcan. Thinking about Turn-K also brings up the question of who its blader is, but that's most likely going to be Koji Konda.

So it's not Garuda ? Because the Bey has the same stickers than Garuda...

The garuda stickers are different Because these ones are more big and kinda stretch back more than the garuda stickers
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:26 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:22 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: So it's not Garuda ? Because the Bey has the same stickers than Garuda...

The garuda stickers are different Because these ones are more big and kinda stretch back more than the garuda stickers

He means that they are really similar, since this looks like a blue evolution of Garuda.
Wait is there a Cho Z ability for this? It better not be width, there isn't even metal on the outer part, which Cho Z abilities almost always have (besides Fafnir).

The amount of metal nearer the middle seems smaller but probably for the better. There seems to be some effort into not making it a fully smooth circle but it's likely negligible.
I bet it’s going to be Kraken
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:46 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Wait is there a Cho Z ability for this? It better not be width, there isn't even metal on the outer part, which Cho Z abilities almost always have (besides Fafnir).

The amount of metal nearer the middle seems smaller but probably for the better. There seems to be some effort into not making it a fully smooth circle but it's likely negligible.

I bet the same thing that Takara did with the "wings generating Upper Force" in mG