[Product]  B-13 Booster Valkyrie Spread Survive

I'm waiting my stuff too but I don't have this booster in my order... still be 48h shipping and I'm waiting since 3 days and the post service said tomorrow Unhappy damn 4 days waiting :\
(Aug. 13, 2015  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2015  2:05 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: it is a balance type and also look like it is going to perform like variares d:d

I doubt it; VariAres DGrin had twelve different modes, notably due to three different tips. I see no similarities between VariAres DGrin and Valkyrie Spread Survive.

i mean variares dd in wide ball mode [right spin]. it can attack, defence and survive using its layer to attack, semi-defence like driver to defend and survive
(Aug. 14, 2015  2:23 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2015  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2015  2:05 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: it is a balance type and also look like it is going to perform like variares d:d

I doubt it; VariAres DGrin had twelve different modes, notably due to three different tips. I see no similarities between VariAres DGrin and Valkyrie Spread Survive.

i mean variares dd in wide ball mode [right spin]. it can attack, defence and survive using its layer to attack, semi-defence like driver to defend and survive

Doesn't work like that;

If the tip is flat, it attacks. If it is a ball or cone, it stays in place. Pretty sure this is the best way to explain it.
(Aug. 14, 2015  2:24 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2015  2:23 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2015  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I doubt it; VariAres DGrin had twelve different modes, notably due to three different tips. I see no similarities between VariAres DGrin and Valkyrie Spread Survive.

Doesn't work like that;

If the tip is flat, it attacks. If it is a ball or cone, it stays in place. Pretty sure this is the best way to explain it.

i know but this bey have attacker type layer and survival driver so it can both attack and stamina
Well, what will mostly happen is that it will take severe damage due to the high recoil of the Layer, without dealing much damage in return because it's not moving around.
(Aug. 14, 2015  2:31 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2015  2:24 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2015  2:23 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i mean variares dd in wide ball mode [right spin]. it can attack, defence and survive using its layer to attack, semi-defence like driver to defend and survive

Doesn't work like that;

i know but this bey have attacker type layer and survival driver so it can both attack and stamina

It would be a jack of all trades and very low on each level as a piece hinder another from executing it's full strength of it's type.

Torch Gemios M145MS in your theory is good at all types, but really, it's horrible.
Pretty sure this bey was just the booster of the parts that were left over from the other boosters and was never really meant to be used as is. I can't see it being successful at all really. It's just the current cheapest way to get each of it's parts
The teeth look and feel to me to be the same as the original Valkyrie, so we'll see if they end up wearing down in the same way. I tried to take pics but am not really equipped for such tight macro shots ... (click to open in new window)

[Image: 2OTDXNOl.jpg]

[Image: baCrIJDl.jpg]
I dunno if you can see, but after less than 10 plays they've already deteriorated very visibly. Each tooth has bent, some collapsing in on themselves completely.

[Image: 9ItncwOl.jpg]
[Image: DPc3ZGKl.jpg]
Well that's a bummer.
Definitely. Is there anyone here who could help me compose a tweet in Japanese?
(Aug. 14, 2015  9:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I dunno if you can see, but after less than 10 plays they've already deteriorated very visibly. Each tooth has bent, some collapsing in on themselves completely.

This shouldn't happen that fast... even a casual can't play without this happening, worst even for people who test or goes to tournaments that makes thousands of battles!

Shouldn't Takara Tomy do something about this BEFORE they released it? (even they should have notice this!)
Am I the only one who sees nothing at all different every time someone posts a closeup of Layer teeth hah ? Except perhaps Deathscyther's ...

Brad, could you take a photograph of your red Valkyrie Layer on the other side, so that we can compare the same focused teeth ?
(Aug. 14, 2015  9:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Am I the only one who sees nothing at all different every time someone posts a closeup of Layer teeth hah ? Except perhaps Deathscyther's ...

Brad, could you take a photograph of your red Valkyrie Layer on the other side, so that we can compare the same focused teeth ?

Haha, it looks like it bent to the left .. And quite white-ish.
My iPhone lens can't focus that close, which is why I took them that way.
But just rotate the Layer ? The set of teeth that is focused in each photograph is not the same.
I can, but both sides obviously are impacted the same way. they look the same.
Valkyrie's teeth are very spiked compared to the rest of the line. Which is great when it is brand new to help keep it from bursting. But it wears a lot more than the others because of this and after it wears a lot, it bursts way too easy.
They don't appear to be too worn, but one of those teeth is definitely misshapen and bent towards the left. I'm starting to think they should consider selling spare frames (the opaque part with the teeth) lol. Or stop making Layers with the sharp teeth Valkyrie has.
It's the sharp tooth design that has to go. I'd prefer some of the stronger teeth Spriggan has over this.
as soon as my valkyrie wing accele deliver. i will do some test and post a properly focused image in this tread