[Product]  B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set

(Sep. 04, 2018  3:27 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  2:46 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Me and my friend were just discussing this last night. I feel this is very well the case. Those Chaos like contact points are SOO similar!

I think it'll be like Valt gets a new bey and so does Phi with that random battle that they keep rambling about and never do...

But the x mark and dual rotation,those are spriggan right

Well then I'm counting on my chances of rP's evolution being a Dual rotation or the new Spriggan will be looking just like and new Phoenix...
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:20 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:27 AM)Battleburst Wrote: But the x mark and dual rotation,those are spriggan right

Well then I'm counting on my chances of rP's evolution being a Dual rotation or the new Spriggan will be looking just like and new Phoenix...

Yeah,they are similar anyways
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:20 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:27 AM)Battleburst Wrote: But the x mark and dual rotation,those are spriggan right

Phoenix can't be omni-directional and with a new gimmick. Revive Phoenix is memorable for its gimmick, so Spriggan is more likely
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:27 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  2:46 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Me and my friend were just discussing this last night. I feel this is very well the case. Those Chaos like contact points are SOO similar!

I think it'll be like Valt gets a new bey and so does Phi with that random battle that they keep rambling about and never do...

But the x mark and dual rotation,those are spriggan right

the x mark is for xcalibur, and dual rotation could be for either

(Sep. 04, 2018  4:29 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:20 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Well then I'm counting on my chances of rP's evolution being a Dual rotation or the new Spriggan will be looking just like and new Phoenix...

Phoenix can't be omni-directional and with a new gimmick. Revive Phoenix is memorable for its gimmick, so Spriggan is more likely

It is possible. with slides going in 2 directions it would be possible
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:36 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:

the x mark is for xcalibur, and dual rotation could be for either

(Sep. 04, 2018  4:29 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Phoenix can't be omni-directional and with a new gimmick. Revive Phoenix is memorable for its gimmick, so Spriggan is more likely

It is possible. with slides going in 2 directions it would be possible
We have Excalibur and there is no sword,and that x mark was on both ls and sr.(spriggans)
(Sep. 04, 2018  12:46 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: [Image: rhr3fn.png]
This is exactly where the problem starts! The silhouette which was shown earlier is kinda different.
[Image: Screenshot_20180904-144057.png?dl=1]
Compare it, I have been giving this a thought. 
Maybe it's just the game of different angles? 
If you go by the silhouette, there is every chance that it could be Spriggan, but the new pic resembles rP too. 
Plus the god chip there, it's probably Spriggan. But the point is valid that it also resembles rP. 
But, if Valt gets an evolved beyblade and seeing how Shu is getting cameos in the anime, my guess is that it's going to be Spriggan.
Edit: I just noticed this! BurstMaster, the point which you have shown inside the bey, resembling it to rP's tail, if you look at it closely, doesn't the one on the new beyblade seem to be more projected outwards? The shape is like that, it's not being curved out afer that like in rP. I might be wrong, but this is something I noticed.
We need cleare pics of the sheet which has these beys
I dont think cz 2 is the mystery bey in this set. Cz 2 has a wildly different shape than the Bey in 5his set
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:03 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I dont think cz 2 is the mystery bey in this set. Cz 2 has a wildly different shape than the Bey in 5his set

It resembles the red beyblade of the set if you look closely at it. Focus on the shallow gap with two small spikes which look similar to the ones on Sr, it's on the hidden silhouette of the red beyblade of the reshuffle set.
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:24 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:03 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I dont think cz 2 is the mystery bey in this set. Cz 2 has a wildly different shape than the Bey in 5his set

It resembles the red beyblade of the set if you look closely at it. Focus on the shallow gap with two small spikes which look similar to the ones on Sr, it's on the hidden silhouette of the red beyblade of the reshuffle set.

Maybe the gimmick makes the spikes visible on the original silhouette retract, causing them to be blocked from view in this new "pizza slice" pic
Hey guys,better pcs on zankye channel,check them out.
[Image: 2r7rb6f.jpg]
Well, that's Orb Aegis.. So is that blue beyblade Aegis too?
Edit: Yeah. It is.. Looks like in of the two sets, there us a recolour.
Hence it seems, we are getting bL, cR, oE and mystery Spriggan bey, even if it's not Spriggan, it's dual spin
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:33 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Hence it seems, we are getting bL, cR, oE and mystery Spriggan bey, even if it's not Spriggan, it's dual spin
For now, it's either rP or Spriggan. But it's dual spin so probably Spriggan. But it could go either way right now..
CZ2 cannot be Phoenix since it is said to be a “versatile” bey, so it should be a balance type.
By the way, where is the source that this bey is dual spin?
(Sep. 07, 2018  5:05 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: CZ2 cannot be Phoenix since it is said to be a “versatile” bey, so it should be a balance type.
By the way, where is the source that this bey is dual spin?
Haha.. That's because if you notice the tabs of the beyblade, they look like Dual spin tabs. They are similar to Sr's tab.
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:26 PM)Suhasini Wrote: [Image: 2r7rb6f.jpg]

I noticed that too. I looked at both pics like "YESSS!!!" cant wait to see its parts. That means ill have 2 versions of itSmile
what if this red beyblade is inspired in Perseus? it would be a nice homage to Greek Mythology to have a beyblade inspired in Perseus and Aegis/Egis (wich is technically inspired in Medusa) both in the same Set!
I remember that the Turn E bey has a special material that had never been used... So we should get that this month to see if there is anything special on oE.
It's not oE it's oA, or I think it is. I expected Orb Aegis to be Turn E and I got exactly what I was looking for
(Sep. 07, 2018  11:03 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It's not oE it's oA, or I think it is. I expected Orb Aegis to be Turn E and I got exactly what I was looking for

It is oE. The random layer pamphlet has been revealed and it has an E in the gold circle next to oE.
(Sep. 07, 2018  11:03 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It's not oE it's oA, or I think it is. I expected Orb Aegis to be Turn E and I got exactly what I was looking for

Supposedly, Egis is another common spelling of Aegis.
(Sep. 07, 2018  8:39 PM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:26 PM)Suhasini Wrote: [Image: 2r7rb6f.jpg]

I noticed that too. I looked at both pics like "YESSS!!!" cant wait to see its parts. That means ill have 2 versions of itSmile

Staring at the pic,and anyone else feels this is ororchi or kraken(can’t remember which is which) from zero-g
BTW this bey has a lot in common with zero g
Also any speculation on its gimmick and new material
I guess oE will have free spin metal ball driver.
(Sep. 09, 2018  2:19 PM)marutti Wrote: I guess oE will have free spin metal ball driver.
Hope it’s a metal atomic