[Product]  B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb

(Jul. 13, 2018  11:36 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  10:27 AM)g2_ Wrote: What is wrong with it?

Nothing

Funny, now seriously what is wrong with it?
(Jul. 13, 2018  12:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  11:36 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Nothing

Funny, now seriously what is wrong with it?
Well. 
Quote:While Nothing can minimize the chances of a mis-launch causing a self-Knock-Out, the drawbacks of poor stability and stamina drain from two points of contact render Nothing outclassed by Revolve and Atomic. As such, this tip is suited for collection purposes only.
(Jul. 13, 2018  12:47 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  12:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: Funny, now seriously what is wrong with it?
Well. 
Quote:While Nothing can minimize the chances of a mis-launch causing a self-Knock-Out, the drawbacks of poor stability and stamina drain from two points of contact render Nothing outclassed by Revolve and Atomic. As such, this tip is suited for collection purposes only.

That's it? It's not bad it's outclassed.
(Jul. 13, 2018  12:47 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  12:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: Funny, now seriously what is wrong with it?
Well. 

Stop these puns before I Yell at you.
Anyway, let's get back on topic about the Bey.
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:24 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  12:47 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Well. 

Stop these puns before I Yell at you.
Sorry.. 
Well, yeah. He colour looks quite dark compared to Fafnir. Hope it has a better driver than nothing.
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:43 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:24 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Stop these puns before I Yell at you.
Sorry.. 
Well, yeah. He colour looks quite dark compared to Fafnir. Hope it has a better driver than nothing.

Maybe just the lighting?
(Jul. 13, 2018  5:11 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:43 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Sorry.. 

Maybe just the lighting?
Could be. But has there ever been a lighting problem with the pics? No? Then maybe it is the real colour.
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:24 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Stop these puns before I Yell at you.
Hooray 4 puns
I hope the driver will have good Life after death because it would give it a better chance to Out spin other beys
This is B-122.
I found a pic on Facebook but I am on my phone so I don't know how to get its URL.
(Jul. 14, 2018  11:12 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: This is B-122.
I found a pic on Facebook but I am on my phone so I don't know how to get its URL.

Use the three dotted buttons in upper corner
(Jul. 14, 2018  11:12 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: This is B-122.

So , this comes after the 3 booster set ( the one that includes Wolborg , Z Achiles , Hazard Kerbeus )i.e ( b-121 )

https://postimg.cc/image/ywy9lrtz5/ , this might be the SUPER Z FAFNIR .
(Jul. 14, 2018  11:29 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: https://postimg.cc/image/ywy9lrtz5/
Here is the link guys thanks Suhasini

Destiny blader gave us this image ,looks sick ,hype .................

Edit:posted this at the same time,lol
(Jul. 14, 2018  11:57 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: https://postimg.cc/image/ywy9lrtz5/
Here is the pic of new fafnir of choz

So  this is the recolor I guess?
No.please  I hope this is the og colours.

It also has a level chip,so maybe...............

also is this a recolour ,please tell destiny blader,and others please speculate as the fafnir in the poster had different colours.
(Jul. 14, 2018  11:57 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: https://postimg.cc/image/ywy9lrtz5/
This looks like a recolor. The original one is purple and gloden-yellow + silver. But thanks for the info!
(Jul. 14, 2018  2:43 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
This looks like a recolor. The original one is purple and gloden-yellow + silver. But thanks for the info!

I think the difference in color is because that this pic might be taken from a computer screen with a mobile phone. You can see the grids on that pic if you look at it carefully
definitely a recolor,from the little I could see in the dark part of the teaser,the middle is green,kinda like dF's god chip.

(Jul. 14, 2018  1:06 PM)Battleburst Wrote: No.please  I hope this is the og colours.

It also has a level chip,so maybe...............

also is this a recolour ,please tell destiny blader,and others please speculate as the fafnir in the poster had different colours.
 it's not a level chip,the true level chip hole is in the top,the other hole is just for simmetry,kinda like Vise Leopard
Looks like a new disc so thats good, I just hope it isn’t very light like 12
Also,do que know If it's a Starter or Booster?

Anyway,it's probably a Starter,I doubt TT would turn a Beyblade as loved as Fafnir into a booster
ugh why does it look so much like an attack type lol it looks like God Valkyrie on SOOOO many levels
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:12 PM)bidinga Wrote: ugh why does it look so much like an attack type lol it looks like God Valkyrie on SOOOO many levels

yeah,it does look like an attack type,but I hated dF's round and unbeatable-for-a-long-time design...I'm loving this agressive and spiky look,it looks more...draconic
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:12 PM)bidinga Wrote: ugh why does it look so much like an attack type lol it looks like God Valkyrie on SOOOO many levels

Actually, they had ever revealed that even the Drain Fafnir was designed based on Valkyrie.
This new Fafnir could be a Spriggan Requiem counter thanks to the large amounts of rubber!
It really looks like anything Left Spin would kill this Fafnir's stamina