[Product]  B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb

So how is gf,8’,and ab looking so far
(Sep. 25, 2018  3:00 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I want this as a re color
[Image: 23pulk.png]
[Image: 2guwi9l.png]
[Image: 2dvpe91.png]
[Image: 33m4bpf.png]

I inverted the colors

Looks doable enough, though Tomy thinks it looks too scary for simply the layer, but the green rubber and black metak and contrast heavy red can be changed up to make the blue stay in its place. For example, purple centre piece.
Would y guys recommend geist over hs
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:26 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Would y guys recommend geist over hs
Right now gF doesnt have proper testing. So we dont know if it is good or not.
gF is pretty cool as it's spin stealing only makes it awesome and it's drive is also pretty good but the colour of it's frame makes it a lil bad in looks but I would still recommend it over hs
(Sep. 25, 2018  8:03 AM)Yusuke Wrote: gF is pretty cool as it's spin stealing only makes it awesome and it's drive is also pretty good but the colour of it's frame makes it a lil bad in looks but I would still recommend it over hs

Here the problem is stamina......................
Free de la hoya will be my fav character of all time so there's no way that I will not support him

Even shu is one of my fav character but his spriggan doesn't have a cho z form
(Sep. 25, 2018  8:24 AM)Yusuke Wrote: Free de la hoya will be my fav character of all time so there's no way that I will not support him

Even shu is one of my fav character but his spriggan doesn't have a cho z form

When someone asks if the product is recommended, and in Nate the Blader's case, it's usually about how well the parts perform, not because the owner is your favourite character.
Well thats right but still...idc I like free

And from all the videos I have seen of geist fafnir it seemed to preform well
(Sep. 25, 2018  8:28 AM)Yusuke Wrote: Well thats right but still...idc I like free

Well gF is not going to peform bad, but I just dont know if it will be good .
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:06 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  8:28 AM)Yusuke Wrote: Well thats right but still...idc I like free

Well gF is not going to peform bad, but I just dont know if it will be good .

My Expectations-
Destroys Everything Except Getting Destroyed by Lunior and Hell Salamander attack. Resulting a balanced meta
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:18 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:06 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Well gF is not going to peform bad, but I just dont know if it will be good .

My Expectations-
Destroys Everything Except Getting Destroyed by Lunior and Hell Salamander attack. Resulting a balanced meta
Isnt that worse then hS.?? I guess it will help the meta.
My Geist just came in and WOW. I'm not even a fan of Drain Fafnir (although I enjoy the gimmick, the Beyblade itself, from a design standpoint, might be my least favourite of the God series.) but this thing is ridiculously nice. Such an upgrade for all the parts. The swirl in the middle and the claws... so damn cool. The dragon heads and the gimmick... man. Finally, it's massive. Another issue I had with Drain is it was so small.

Highly, highly recommend this for all. From testing, it seems competitive, too. I cannot wait for some amazing re-colours (still holding my breath for Crystal Blue and Crimson White upgrades).

Absorb is cool, as well. Way more aggressive than I originally thought it would be. Not sure if it's competitive, but whatever. There are like 3-4 competitive drivers, at this point.
I'm getting it in 2 or 3 weeks.I want to know all the cho z beys that it can beat and cant beat.Plz tell meh soon
So far it is seeming like gF is above average for cho z but not the best
(Oct. 07, 2018  5:00 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: So far it is seeming like gF is above average for cho z but not the best

For some time we all thought rP would be THE BEST but it all turned out NOT the best
(Oct. 07, 2018  5:05 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  5:00 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: So far it is seeming like gF is above average for cho z but not the best

For some time we all thought rP would be THE BEST but it all turned out NOT the best

Yes, but with gF we had a reference of dF. dF was dominating for some time because of the rubber. With more rubber we thought that it would become even more of god tier, but the layers shape just doesn't allow it to become that.
(Oct. 07, 2018  5:05 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

It kind of is one of the best, at least for me. The only thing is the teeth wear down too easily and Winning Valkyrie can burst it. Anyway, from what I’ve heard, gF is a very dissatisfactory stamina type. The only thing keeping it useful is its spin steal. Its driver seems very moddable though, and a little faster than nothing. However, that might just be the weight of the layer pushing it down more. I also think the shape of the layer is too unbalanced, as it is too much of an attack type layer rather than stamina
(Oct. 07, 2018  7:50 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  5:05 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: For some time we all thought rP would be THE BEST but it all turned out NOT the best

It kind of is one of the best, at least for me. The only thing is the teeth wear down too easily and Winning Valkyrie can burst it. Anyway, from what I’ve heard, gF is a very dissatisfactory stamina type. The only thing keeping it useful is its spin steal. Its driver seems very moddable though, and a little faster than nothing. However, that might just be the weight of the layer pushing it down more. I also think the shape of the layer is too unbalanced, as it is too much of an attack type layer rather than stamina

I think that shape was made so its contact points latch onto the opponent's contact points, making it spin steal more than dF and so it can burst opponents that it's stealing from more easily.
Honestly, I'm wondering whether we should treat it like a Stamina type at all with such an aggressive shape. Going down that line makes me wonder whether it might have any potential in Attack instead. With the rubber that might provide a little more survivability late in the match, it sounds like a good fit to use something like Destroy.
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:19 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Honestly, I'm wondering whether we should treat it like a Stamina type at all with such an aggressive shape. Going down that line makes me wonder whether it might have any potential in Attack instead. With the rubber that might provide a little more survivability late in the match, it sounds like a good fit to use something like Destroy.

With destroy’ coming in the next random booster, I can see gF.10p.ds’ becoming a top tier combo.
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:25 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:19 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Honestly, I'm wondering whether we should treat it like a Stamina type at all with such an aggressive shape. Going down that line makes me wonder whether it might have any potential in Attack instead. With the rubber that might provide a little more survivability late in the match, it sounds like a good fit to use something like Destroy.

With destroy’ coming in the next random booster, I can see gF.10p.ds’ becoming a top tier combo.

Why not 7, since it's better for stamina?
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:42 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:25 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: With destroy’ coming in the next random booster, I can see gF.10p.ds’ becoming a top tier combo.

Why not 7, since it's better for stamina?

Because this would be aiming for something with a bit more of an offensive kick to it than pure Stamina, and the heavier weight of 10 aids that better.
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:47 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:42 PM)Armor Wrote: Why not 7, since it's better for stamina?

Because this would be aiming for something with a bit more of an offensive kick to it than pure Stamina, and the heavier weight of 10 aids that better.
And 10 also makes Destroy act slightly slower than usual, making it harder to lose control.