[Product]  B-121 Triple Booster Set

(Aug. 18, 2018  1:45 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: I've seen a lot of videos of Hazard Kerbeus lately on Youtube and it really bursts a lot against different beyblades, is it simply a bad layer? Or the stock combo in Cho-Z Triple Booster is not quite suitable for the layer? Is Hazard Kerbeus really worth the purchase? Does it stand a chance on competitive plays if given with the right parts? Is there supposed to be a specific technique on launching or strategy? Because I'm somehow disappointed with what I've witnessed on the videos, it burst almost every time, though I'm still trying to like it.

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I've merged your Hazard Kerbeus thread onto this one as it doesn't need it's own one.
(Aug. 16, 2018  3:25 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2018  2:58 PM)Aruku Wrote: Cool. Dunno, I hear some beytuber tested that the Bearing here is weaker? Than the Bearing from customize set by doing a hand spin test.

But , Many have ( ALSO ) told that the springs inside the Bearing (driver) has become stronger than the Bearing from customize set !!

Which one should we believe?
(Aug. 18, 2018  4:31 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2018  3:25 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: But , Many have ( ALSO ) told that the springs inside the Bearing (driver) has become stronger than the Bearing from customize set !!

Which one should we believe?
You should see the reviews of Bey-tubers ( for better understanding )
[Image: rc2gir.jpg]

https://mobile.twitter.com/masterblader_...4888509440

Hazard Kerbeus concept art I found on twitter and... it looks so fragile, thank goodness for the final design.
(Sep. 23, 2018  4:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: rc2gir.jpg]

https://mobile.twitter.com/masterblader_...4888509440

Hazard Kerbeus concept art I found on twitter and... it looks so fragile, thank goodness for the final design.

Thanks a lot,looks weak
Hazard kerbeus has teeth almost as or weaker than screw trident. That combine with how crazy heavy it is makes it imo completely worthless for competitive play.

Maybe as a stam type, but it's huge, kinda unbalanced and heavy. It would never fly as a defense type, teeth much too weak.
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:40 PM)Dutchems Wrote: Hazard kerbeus has teeth almost as or weaker than screw trident. That combine with how crazy heavy it is makes it imo completely worthless for competitive play.

Maybe as a stam type, but it's huge, kinda unbalanced and heavy. It would never fly as a defense type, teeth much too weak.

Teeth aren't exactly everything; bad teeth can be compensated for with a very circular design. The most extreme example being Maximum Garuda; the TT version has no teeth (and there isn't a slope either, so it doesn't work like a hasbro layer either). It theoretically would be extremely easy to burst, but the almost perfectly round shape compensates for the teeth (or lack thereof). Layers like Shelter Regulus are let down by their teeth no just by their length, but also their recoil-inducing design. Guardian Kerbeus and Hazard Kerbeus may both have rather weak teeth, but their low recoil shapes help mitigate the issues their shallow teeth cause.
(Sep. 25, 2018  2:04 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:40 PM)Dutchems Wrote: Hazard kerbeus has teeth almost as or weaker than screw trident. That combine with how crazy heavy it is makes it imo completely worthless for competitive play.

Teeth aren't exactly everything; bad teeth can be compensated for with a very circular design. The most extreme example being Maximum Garuda; the TT version has no teeth (and there isn't a slope either, so it doesn't work like a hasbro layer either). It theoretically would be extremely easy to burst, but the almost perfectly round shape compensates for the teeth (or lack thereof). Layers like Shelter Regulus are let down by their teeth no just by their length, but also their recoil-inducing design. Guardian Kerbeus and Hazard Kerbeus may both have rather weak teeth, but their low recoil shapes help mitigate the issues their shallow teeth cause.

Guardian Kerbeus does have a somewhat low recoil shape, but not enough to compensate for the teeth, but it also had great stamina for it's time. I know, such a novel concept nowadays, a burstable stamina layer.

Hazard Kerbeus does have a fairly round design at first, but it's not exactly. The two dog heads on the side are extremely prone to burst, and if not that, severe stamina loss. This one actually needed good teeth, though it wouldn't be great even then.
According to this video, the South Korean version of this set different, they made Wolborg this really odd purple jazz colour, it looks really weird. Even Hazard looks a bit off. And Wolborg isn't Wolborg apparently, it's "Hound Dog", why did they change it?

I really didn’t expect Young Toys to change Wolborg in this set to.. Hound Dog. The purple colour is alright but I wished the Bearing would’ve been purple as well but oh well.. Oh, and now we have the abbreviation hD and wB(?) for the same part, hah. I’m just really surprised by this change.

Thank you for sharing this, Jinbee!
It actually kind of feels like a Hasbro Hyperblade release to me.

Now introducing Neo-Wolborg, codename Hound Dog.
I certainly cannot wait for Heat Firebird F or Combat Lizard F.
The main part of Hazard Kerbeus lacks the semi-transparency of the actual layer, but for me the chains are so much more disturbing. The chains are behind the main part of the bey, so you can see into a gap you can't typically see in the triangular edges. Either they put the chains in a photo layer behind the main section and layered the main segment over that or they took a picture of an unassembled bey and tried their hardest to make it look like it was assembled.
I mean, I like the colour but this is so random.
(Oct. 05, 2018  4:14 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I certainly cannot wait for Heat Firebird F or Combat Lizard F.

Slash Tiger F
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wicjxCT2bCc

This video shows that "Hound Dog", purple Wolborg certainly does exist, and it looks fantastic! Too bad Bearing is still just silver but oh well.

[Image: wl68aw.png]
So it not fake right, someone on amazon says hound dog is fake....

The purple wolborg
(Jun. 03, 2019  10:08 PM)N12N12 Wrote: So it not fake right, someone on amazon says hound dog is fake....

The purple wolborg

Hound Dog isn't fake. It's just a redesign made for the Korean version to avoid legal problems.
ok, someone on amazon said it fake... me is going to prove them wrong!
the bearing that comes with wallborg is actually looser than the one on deep chaos. on archer Hercules, a reach frame will increase burst resistance for the DC bearing. also the air pressure lock on NL with DC's bearing is insane. thatphysicsnerd used it as his main at the beytuber brawl.
(Jun. 12, 2019  3:49 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: the bearing that comes with wallborg  is actually looser than the one on deep chaos. on archer Hercules, a reach frame will increase burst resistance for the DC bearing. also the air pressure lock on NL with DC's bearing is insane. thatphysicsnerd used it as his main at the beytuber brawl.

Not to mention the said gray Bearing spins shorter than the original gold Bearing. The gray one is probably best for czS/Sr (and probably WF with Gen Weight) for spin steal/equalize combos