[Product]  B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword

(Jul. 13, 2018  9:04 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  8:55 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Actually, it's 1 Prime. Basically an upgraded 1 Disc

On the website it's stylized like so; 1'
Is that right?

Yup, that's how it is
Officialy It's 1 dash. And write it 1'
(Jul. 12, 2018  2:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  2:17 PM)FreeZ Wrote: The Things from the Disk are on the other side that means it will be Left Spin !?

Hmm, so they are. I did not notice that. And I don't think the image is mirrored.

The image isn't mirrored, since the Kanji are facing the right way
(Jul. 12, 2018  2:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  2:17 PM)FreeZ Wrote: The Things from the Disk are on the other side that means it will be Left Spin !?

Hmm, so they are. I did not notice that. And I don't think the image is mirrored.

[Image: Qm1xRbq.png]
For a right-spin bey that looks like the normal disk stop locations to me, so I dunno what this is all about. Maybe they were just seeing a bit of the texturing on 1' shining through?
@[MagikHorse] yeah I saw the official poster of bX and it's parts and it's definitely right spin now.
I really like the looks of this Beyblade! I wish the was more metal though.
Not sure if this has been posted yet.
(Jul. 13, 2018  9:28 PM)marutti Wrote: Officialy It's 1 dash. And write it 1'

Yeah, but saying it "one prime" is not incorrect. No more than saying "Zee Achilles" or "Zed Achilles" is wrong.
Does the driver have a mode change? I can't translate this 側面のメタルパーツで重量とグリップ力をアップしつつ、高朝のあるメタル軸で上からの攻撃を可能にするアタック系ドライバー。
(Jul. 15, 2018  4:08 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Does the driver have a mode change? I can't translate this 側面のメタルパーツで重量とグリップ力をアップしつつ、高朝のあるメタル軸で上からの攻撃を可能にするアタック系ドライバー。

Where is the text from? Can I see the source? At least one of the kanji doesn't seem to be right, so I'd like to double-check to be sure.
(Jul. 15, 2018  4:15 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  4:08 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Does the driver have a mode change? I can't translate this 側面のメタルパーツで重量とグリップ力をアップしつつ、高朝のあるメタル軸で上からの攻撃を可能にするアタック系ドライバー。

Where is the text from? Can I see the source? At least one of the kanji doesn't seem to be right, so I'd like to double-check to be sure.

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts?id=LA268
Bottom of page.
(Jul. 15, 2018  4:33 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts?id=LA268
Bottom of page.

It has metal on the sides that increase the weight and grip strength. Something-something metal shaft that can strike from above. It's an attack-type driver.

"高朝" is the weird part. It's a name, or saying "high morning" if taken literally. Might be a typo or even a newer slang or a poetic thing.

Maybe someone here that's fluent or knows a fluent person can check that. Can't find anything but it being a name.

It literally translates “Attack type driver that makes it possible to attack from above with a metal shaft of high morning, while improving weight and grip power by side metal parts“ so is just saying it’s tall with swords on the sides and a metal tip
Quote:Attack type driver that makes it possible to attack from above with a metal shaft of high morning, while increasing weight and grip power with side metal parts.

That's what translate says.. There is no such mode change.. 
(Jul. 15, 2018  4:47 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:

It literally translates “Attack type driver that makes it possible to attack from above with a metal shaft of high morning, while improving weight and grip power by side metal parts“ so is just saying it’s tall with swords on the sides and a metal tip

No, literally, the sentence is organized the other way. That aside, the "high morning" part seems weird. I think that's the problem Flame-Byxis was also having.

Looking at its image, I am wondering if it is referring to the metal sword protrusions doing the striking rather than the metal tip. Because I'm wondering how the tip can strike from above.

If I go by that knowledge, and if you want something good and smooth, I would put it as, "This Attack-type driver has metal parts at the sides that can strike from above its metal tip while increasing weight and grip strength."

Still very curious about what the "high morning" refers to.... But I think I got the main meat out of it.

Again, if we can get someone fluent to look at it, we can get a clearer answer, but like Suhasini said, it doesn't seem to speak of mode changing. Not unless this "striking from above" is something that occurs on its own mid-battle. But I think if it's referring to the side parts, it's just from them spinning naturally.
(Jul. 15, 2018  4:57 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  4:47 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: It literally translates “Attack type driver that makes it possible to attack from above with a metal shaft of high morning, while improving weight and grip power by side metal parts“ so is just saying it’s tall with swords on the sides and a metal tip

No, literally, the sentence is organized the other way. That aside, the "high morning" part seems weird. I think that's the problem Flame-Byxis was also having.

Looking at its image, I am wondering if it is referring to the metal sword protrusions doing the striking rather than the metal tip. Because I'm wondering how the tip can strike from above.

If I go by that knowledge, and if you want something good and smooth, I would put it as, "This Attack-type driver has metal parts at the sides that can strike from above its metal tip while increasing weight and grip strength."

Still very curious about what the "high morning" refers to.... But I think I got the main meat out of it.

I think "high morning" means that it is tall at the start of the battle. If this is correct then it would be a reverse tower. Though I could be wrong, but I hope I am not. If it goes from tall to normal we would have a hight autochange driver that could have use in the meta.
@[marutti], can you please confirm this translation once?
Those metal tabs will make the driver jump around a bit (and land on the opponent from above), that's what they meant I think.
(Jul. 15, 2018  8:45 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  8:35 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: 4904810119098_4ffad2a9d6c741aeb6f00fca84d5b3f7.jpg]
[Image: 4904810119098_b5320a2130be4b358355e652058f134f.jpg]
[Image: 4904810119098_4bb0ab5df9e94993adddd3eca6818b97.jpg]
Jean Bogard couldn't afford a Sword Launcher I see..
Do we have any box pictures??
No.
(Jul. 15, 2018  5:50 AM)Suhasini Wrote: @[marutti], can you please confirm this translation once?

I’m not Marutti but I think it’s really possible that the person typing out this description was trying to write “takasa” but hit the A key twice by accident and making “takaasa”, because that’s how Japanese input systems work since they choose the appropriate characters for you. In this case “takasa” would just mean “height”
(Jul. 16, 2018  6:36 PM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: I’m not Marutti but I think it’s really possible that the person typing out this description was trying to write “takasa” but hit the A key twice by accident and making “takaasa”, because that’s how Japanese input systems work since they choose the appropriate characters for you. In this case “takasa” would just mean “height”

Thanks! That definitely seems possible, definitely far more believable than "high morning", haha.

So that would put it as:
Quote:側面のメタルパーツで重量とグリップ力をアップしつつ、高さのあるメタル軸で上からの攻撃を可能にするアタック系ドライバー。

So it's saying that it has a tall metal tip...or maybe just clarifying that the metal pieces sit higher than the metal tip.
Hey, shouldn't the name of this thread be changed since we know all of its parts?
I already know enough physics to know that you don’t need to over-unbalance a bey to give it ultimate attack power. It already has enough weight on one side but a level chip won’t affect its attack power in any way either. So if you had a Xcalius X4 (50% Burst defense remaining)(extended sword) 1’ Sword for maximum attack power, you’d have so much attack power, you’ll need to at least give it a level chip for Xcalius X4 (Level Chip)(50% Burst defense remaining)(extended sword) 1’ Sword for maximum attack power + minor stamina boost.
Something tells me that this Xcalibur will break like the Xeno Xcaliburs.