[Product]  B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword

(Aug. 25, 2018  10:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  10:42 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: wV is superior to bX in every single way.

bX stock combo stuggles to burst non top-tier dual layer combos sometimes...
Tbh, stock combos are usually very bad.

Yeah. Fact.
So what mode is better on this layer? My bX won't even stay locked in place anymore so it's constantly in buster mode.
(Aug. 26, 2018  3:42 AM)Kevo Wrote: So what mode is better on this layer? My bX won't even stay locked in place anymore so it's constantly in buster mode.

Did you try using the Forge Disc to flip it back into wumbo mode?
(Use the forge disc to lock back the sword, but push the sword in place first)
(Aug. 26, 2018  4:19 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2018  3:42 AM)Kevo Wrote: So what mode is better on this layer? My bX won't even stay locked in place anymore so it's constantly in buster mode.

"Wumbo Mode" Buster Xcalibur, the deadliest Attack type! Tongue_out
Somehow I didn't even realize you could lock the sword back in place. I don't see what the advantage to that is though, as you're effectively limiting the strength of your best contact point. Maybe just to balance it out better for a less all-out attack?
(Aug. 26, 2018  4:19 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:

Lol yeah I know how to lock it back in place. It just happens to pop out into buster mode after I launch it.
(Aug. 25, 2018  5:19 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  2:38 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I have received my bX and I tested it. So far I feel its best attack layer in meta right now. It hit hard and send flying everything that I throw at it. It quickly destoryed even hS and aH. Only thing that was able to stop it was rP Atomic and oddly Sr Bearing (which wasn't countering. Rather 40% win rate against bX)
It would be much appreciated If you could test bx against hS and aH to back up what you just said
Sure, I will make video test today
(Aug. 25, 2018  9:52 PM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  8:13 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: You must not know your Beys, then

Whatever that means?

Anyway,

I've tested bX 0/10 bump xtreme/destroy/atomic/orbit/bearing/ultimate reboot/eternal/revolve/friction

It lost to hS/0bump/bearing and aH/7/eternal every time.
Can you provide video test? It also depends on your launch and mode bX was on. Jolt is better than any of those driver on bX btw
(Aug. 25, 2018  10:42 PM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  10:01 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Every Bey has their strengths and weaknesses, and a Bey doesn't have to beat the TOP combos. Even wV struggles with beating those combos.

wV is superior to bX in every single way.

bX stock combo stuggles to burst non top-tier dual layer combos sometimes...
It's sure not as good stock. But saying it can't even burst dual layer is bit too much

Burster mode is better