[Product]  B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op

it would be cool if Takara did something like Blast Jinnius and put three new parts in this booster
I really hope it has a new frame.
TT: Man I feel edgy with this name. Hell Salamander.

Hasbro: Introducing Hades Salamander.
(Apr. 28, 2018  8:38 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: it would be cool if Takara did something like Blast Jinnius and put three new parts in this booster

What do you mean by that?
(Apr. 29, 2018  6:23 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2018  8:38 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: it would be cool if Takara did something like Blast Jinnius and put three new parts in this booster

What do you mean by that?

When bJ was released, 3 parts were new even though boosters usually only have 2 new parts. They hope that hS will have 3 new parts.
(Apr. 29, 2018  8:10 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  6:23 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: What do you mean by that?

When bJ was released, 3 parts were new even though boosters usually only have 2 new parts. They hope that hS will have 3 new parts.

What were the parts though? There were only 2 being 5 and guard right? Glaive is old
(Apr. 29, 2018  8:58 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  8:10 AM)Mage Wrote: When bJ was released, 3 parts were new even though boosters usually only have 2 new parts. They hope that hS will have 3 new parts.

What were the parts though? There were only 2 being 5 and guard right? Glaive is old

The Blast Jinnius layer was also new.
(Apr. 29, 2018  9:07 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  8:58 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: What were the parts though? There were only 2 being 5 and guard right? Glaive is old

The Blast Jinnius layer was also new.
Oh come on. Does that really count?

(Apr. 29, 2018  9:16 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  9:07 AM)TL14 Wrote: The Blast Jinnius layer was also new.
Oh come on. Does that really count?

Well then tN got 5(3 if you think of the Pink layer and crocoro limited edition Ul)
I think you're confused.

tN had two new parts (3 Disc and Hit Frame). The layer was a re-colour, which means it's not a new part as is the Ultimate Reboot Driver. You could argue that UI was difficult to find, but it still doesn't make it new and by your above logic (glaive not being new) re-colours aren't considered new, otherwise, white glaive on Blast Jinnius would be, as well.
Here are small pictures of hell salamander and archer hercules: http://prntscr.com/jblg95 Hell Salamander on the left is rumored to have a gimmick like Blitz Unicorno where the attack points change.
(Apr. 29, 2018  3:12 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Here are small pictures of hell salamander and archer hercules: http://prntscr.com/jblg95 Hell Salamander on the left is rumored to have a gimmick like Blitz Unicorno where the attack points change.

kinda off topic,but i'm pretty happy that this "Archer Hercules" looks a lot like my drawing xD
(Apr. 29, 2018  4:47 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  3:12 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Here are small pictures of hell salamander and archer hercules: http://prntscr.com/jblg95 Hell Salamander on the left is rumored to have a gimmick like Blitz Unicorno where the attack points change.

kinda off topic,but i'm pretty happy that this "Archer Hercules" looks a lot like my drawing xD
The outer edge of Archer Hercules kind of reminds me of Archer Gargoyle and Flame/Flash Saggitario. Given that both have an archer theme (or literally the name "Archer" in it), that makes sense to me.
(Apr. 29, 2018  9:59 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  4:47 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: kinda off topic,but i'm pretty happy that this "Archer Hercules" looks a lot like my drawing xD
The outer edge of Archer Hercules kind of reminds me of Archer Gargoyle and Flame/Flash Saggitario. Given that both have an archer theme (or literally the name "Archer" in it), that makes sense to me.

Wrong thread this is about hell Salamander

So it looks like hS is going to have metal on the edges and I hope this is an attack type bc it looks like one to me. Also the left spin gimmick is probably going to do something with the drive and i hope it doesn't kill it like dranzer gigs

Thank you for the pictures
hS looks like a left rotater. Just noticed.

Pretty surprising we are getting such an array of left spin parts.
Anybody else getting Wolborg Vibes from this bey? If it has already been mentioned I apologize, don't flame.
(Apr. 30, 2018  5:58 PM)boltoms Wrote: Anybody else getting Wolborg Vibes from this bey? If it has already been mentioned I apologize, don't flame.

First I've heard of this being compared to Wolborg haha, don't worry.

I'm not seeing the Wolborg in it myself though? What do you see that makes it look like Wolborg might I ask? I'm just curious is all.
Hell Salamander has a yellow Level Chip with it in that pic. Is that gonna come with the booster? That would be pretty cool!

I also see a blue colored βumper down there. Wonder what that's about.
Hope it's not an right spin bc of recoil and damage so if left spin could be a balance or defence type
It is a left spin Beyblade, just we can confirm it by watching where we have to put the launcher on the layer...
(May. 02, 2018  2:13 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: It is a left spin Beyblade, just we can confirm it by watching where we have to put the launcher on the layer...

It's probably both Left and Right spin. Aren't we getting a new LR launcher?
(May. 02, 2018  2:33 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  2:13 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: It is a left spin Beyblade, just we can confirm it by watching where we have to put the launcher on the layer...

It's probably both Left and Right spin. Aren't we getting a new LR launcher?

The tabs indicate left spin. There is no indication of a dual spin in the picture.
That design would be horrible for a dual spin Beyblade as well, let's be real...
(May. 02, 2018  2:53 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  2:33 PM)Limetka Wrote: It's probably both Left and Right spin. Aren't we getting a new LR launcher?

The tabs indicate left spin. There is no indication of a dual spin in the picture.

If the bey is LR, you can move those tabs can't you?
(May. 02, 2018  3:26 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  2:53 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The tabs indicate left spin. There is no indication of a dual spin in the picture.

If the bey is LR, you can move those tabs can't you?

Not by the looks of the picture.