[Product]  B-11 Launcher Grip

A new Launcher Grip will be released within the Beyblade Burst (ベイブレードバースト) series :

[Image: BeybladeBurst_LauncherGrip_rubbers.jpg]

It comes with black removable 'rubber' extensions to make the Blader's grip more comfortable.

To be released around July 18th 2015 for approximately 700 yen.
From what we saw in that news video, it looks like these grips will be a pretty decent size if they can fit in an adult's hand like like this.

[Image: pDNLZzQ.png]
Hopefully the rubber thing is include in the package. It's a pain to buy each accessory separately.
(Apr. 21, 2015  3:17 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Hopefully the rubber thing is include in the package. It's a pain to buy each accessory separately.

Yes, they are in the package, they are black.
Urm...does anybody else find this not too aesthetically pleasing? Although, looks much cooler with the Beylogger attachment xD
(Apr. 21, 2015  6:12 PM)RAW Wrote: Urm...does anybody else find this not too aesthetically pleasing? Although, looks much cooler with the Beylogger attachment xD

Everything looks cooler when you attach unnecessary accessories to it!
(Apr. 24, 2015  2:44 AM)beyman9174 Wrote: hello im linsy lohan! XD

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is not the place to introduce yourself. This is a topic, as the title suggests, about the B-11 Launcher Grip Beyblade product that is going to be released soon. If you want to introduce yourself, the link to do so was in the private message you received when you signed up : the Introduce Yourself! forum.

On topic : The release date and price for the B-11 Launcher Grip have been added to the first post of this thread.
(Apr. 21, 2015  7:06 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2015  6:12 PM)RAW Wrote: Urm...does anybody else find this not too aesthetically pleasing? Although, looks much cooler with the Beylogger attachment xD

Everything looks cooler when you attach unnecessary accessories to it!

Like a launcher grip on a launcher grip! Grin

It reminds me of the old catapult grips with the beylogger attached.
The official image :
[Image: BeybladeBurst_LauncherGrip_rubbers.jpg]

Quite 'sleek' again, in my opinion.

The black rubbers are optional, for comfort.
A bit too sleek in IMO, but it's nice. Will probably look better with more attached to it.
According to Zankye, there is no rubber. The black part is plastic.
That looks pretty darn comfortable, I hope it's big enough for my hands, considering a few grips in MFB didn't feel that comfortable. If the black part isn't rubber then what would be the point of it being black coloured? Maybe it's a different plastic?
(Jul. 20, 2015  4:26 PM)Hato Wrote: According to Zankye, there is no rubber. The black part is plastic.

If that's the case, I have a feeling they'll eventually release separate rubber pieces to replace them .. Er
I hope you can launch perpendicular to the grip for sliding shoot and such. Does anyone know if this is the case? I haven't even seen it hooked up to a beylauncher yet
I hope there's a grip attachment like there was for MFB, the grip is wayyyy to short.

The grips nice though, I'm not complaining Smile
To be honest, the grip for "burst" kinda looks like the hms grip that I have. It actually looks cool, especially because of the colour that it is being released in. I wonder, will there be any attachments for the grip like the MFB grip?
Oh can't wait to get my hands on one of these. Looks good.
I think it looks kinda bland ...? And shame that it's only for right-handed players. That's an issue Takara-Tomy already solved, so why roll back on it now?
It's hard to tell from pictures and videos, but it appears that this Grip does not allow you to attach the String Launcher in the Sliding Shoot configuration, which is kinda disappointing. Hopefully they'll make some future model like the 3-Segment Grip from MFB that allows you to choose which configuration you want. I might have to go grip-less for a while if that is the case.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about this is the Sliding Shoot configuration

and this is the configuration that the Burst Grip seems to only allow:
It is more difficult, but not impossible ... I never heard of "the Sliding Shoot configuration".
I personally prefer to pull the string towards me, even when doing sliding shoot. I can snap my wrist down super fast and push away from me easier to get the slide. But I agree, it is dumb not to be able to switch positions. That's like the whole purpose of having a grip almost
That feature was pretty unique only to the MFB grips, so I would say that's the exception more than the rule. I can't say I've ever pulled the string to the side.
I like the new Grip! Looking pretty basic and clean,Much nicer then MFB'S imo.
I got my grip today and it does not really feel too comfortable, the black parts on the image are actually gray as well. One really big problem i am having with it right now is the fact that when i put my string launcher on the grip it is now almost impossible to take off, i am actually very disappointed of this product Uncertain