[Product]  B-107 Beyblade Cho Z Battle Set

A new set probably including a stadium that will come out in March 2018.
OOOH! Now I'll try to get this new series Set. I never got an Entry Set before, but I'm getting to a point I need a new stadium and I'll get a special recolor of (probably) the new Valkyrie. Grin
I'll get this no matter what for my birthday
I really hope we get a new type/color of Beystadium.
I imagine something different, maybe a stadium with gimmick like the Zero G stadium (not the same gimmick)
(Jan. 01, 2018  11:50 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I imagine something different, maybe a stadium with gimmick like the Zero G stadium (not the same gimmick)

Maybe the cyclone Stadium,
Maybe?
A larger stadium with a second tornado ridge would be cool.
It seems that this would contain two beyblades and a stadium.
(It is not allowed to reprint the picture...)
(Jan. 04, 2018  7:32 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: It seems that this would contain two beyblades and a stadium.

Did you see a picture? Entry sets normally contain just one bey.
(Jan. 04, 2018  8:43 AM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  7:32 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: It seems that this would contain two beyblades and a stadium.

Did you see a picture? Entry sets normally contain just one bey.

Yeah, normally it should come with only one bey.
But in the picture, it shows the shadow of two beys...
I don't know how to describe that picture, it is from a issue for agents.
Can't you link the image or something?
(Jan. 04, 2018  9:17 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: Can't you link the image or something?
It is not allowed to reprint, and since that is a picture on an issue, there is no link to that.
(Jan. 04, 2018  9:20 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  9:17 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: Can't you link the image or something?
It is not allowed to reprint, and since that is a picture on an issue, there is no link to that.

Ok, well, we'll see
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, THEY EVEN MADE AN ENTRY SET FOR THIS? DANG , THIS NEW SERIES MIGHT BE REALLY SERIOUS.
(Jan. 06, 2018  2:22 PM)BladerJakob Wrote: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, THEY EVEN MADE AN ENTRY SET FOR THIS? DANG , THIS NEW SERIES MIGHT BE REALLY SERIOUS.

Each sery has an entry set.
Chances are this will be the burst version of HMS, or maybe a revamped engine gear sys.
I'm really hoping there's not a Burst HMS system. The metal would likely cause damage, even with the bursting mechanism reducing blows.
(Jan. 06, 2018  10:18 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I'm really hoping there's not a Burst HMS system. The metal would likely cause damage, even with the bursting mechanism reducing blows.

I was thinking more like longinus or seige
(Jan. 07, 2018  12:36 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Re-release the clear Beystadium!

Yes please!
(Jan. 07, 2018  12:42 AM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  12:36 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Re-release the clear Beystadium!

Yes please!

Better yet, clear GIANT stadium
(Jan. 07, 2018  1:42 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  12:42 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: Yes please!

Better yet, clear GIANT stadium

Attack types would like to have a word with you, also the shipping and costs would be driven up the roof due to size.
(Jan. 07, 2018  7:12 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  1:42 AM)K1D Wrote: Better yet, clear GIANT stadium

Attack types would like to have a word with you, also the shipping and costs would be driven up the roof due to size.
Not actually GIANT but significantly larger, slightly bigger than the beystadium type: wide
Got mine in the mail today! Now to get work done and then play, haha.

I think this is the biggest thing I've ordered internationally and worked out rather smoothly.

I'm not an unboxing kind of person, but if there's something I find interesting, I'll share it. Let me know if there's anything in particular I should check.

Also got B-106 with it. Looking forward to trying them out and actually having a standard stadium to play in!