[Product]  B-105 Starter Z Achilles.11.Xt

I think wV’s Driver Would be Iron or a wide flat surrounded by rubber, so when it hits the tornado ridge it accelerates
Here in this video you can see a silver recolor of winning valkyrie so it's actually not full metal it was just a recolor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICXSKoFU5yg
(Feb. 14, 2018  12:45 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Here in this video you can see a silver recolor of winning valkyrie so it's actually not full metal it was just a recolor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICXSKoFU5yg

i’m not following you there.  all i saw was the same super-z “swallow” print ad @ 7:47.  i guess the photo of wV could be anything, but the opposite page of the ad (translation) mentions “metal”. 

also the wV appears to be small like vV.  it makes sense for a metal wV to be smaller than a later release god bey. 

frankly i’m never too excited about the early beys in a new line.  right now i’m more excited about the eclipse bey and screw trident ads at 7:45. lol
(Feb. 14, 2018  2:56 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2018  12:45 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Here in this video you can see a silver recolor of winning valkyrie so it's actually not full metal it was just a recolor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICXSKoFU5yg

i’m not following you there.  all i saw was the same super-z “swallow” print ad @ 7:47.  i guess the photo of wV could be anything, but the opposite page of the ad (translation) mentions “metal”. 

also the wV appears to be small like vV.  it makes sense for a metal wV to be smaller than a later release god bey. 

frankly i’m never too excited about the early beys in a new line.  right now i’m more excited about the eclipse bey and screw trident ads at 7:45. lol

Yea that's fine im sure when actual unboxings come out more people will be excited! But yea I love Duo and Screw trident aswell
I think from the video it is a fancier remodeling of the original valkyrie, but in metal.

this would be smart; they would be more evenly matched than let's say HMS to E.G., or Zero G to 4D.
Wasn't it something like Beyblade Burst Chouzetsu? Or was that just me...
(Feb. 15, 2018  3:32 AM)KnightPro Wrote: https://twitter.com/corocorobase/status/...9925568515
Therrs a date, HMMMMM
Just throwing this out there, the first release for Chouzetsu is going to be B-104, not B-105. Y'all should move all this discussion to the B-104 thread...
Zet Achilles is basically the equivalent of the single layer Spriggan, only difference being the metal.
Has the fusion driver, but it gets shorter mid battle
Has the scythes

What I have seen from videos is that the height change on the driver makes the bey unbalanced, which can probably make Xt bad.
(Mar. 18, 2018  1:40 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Zet Achilles is basically the equivalent of the single layer Spriggan, only difference being the metal.
Has the scythes

What I have seen from videos is that the height change on the driver makes the bey unbalanced, which can probably make Xt bad.

Not confirmed but maybe the layers are unbalanced so you get the special thing. Also, I think the height change is only changeable manually.
(Mar. 18, 2018  1:45 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  1:40 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Zet Achilles is basically the equivalent of the single layer Spriggan, only difference being the metal.
Has the scythes

Not confirmed but maybe the layers are unbalanced so you get the special thing. Also, I think the height change is only changeable manually.

Height change of Xtend is manual.
I don't know if you have already noticed, but there seems to be an interesting hidden gimmick on driver Xt.
These are pictures from my friend who live in Japan. 
If you remove the original tip of Xt, which is aimilar to the tip of Fusion, you would see another tip hidden inside. This tip would have 3 height variations, and the lowest height is close to Yard.
[Image: 639aa31dgy1fpgyzicqhlj23402c0e82.jpg]
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fph95nr202j20ku0fmgn6.jpg]
(Mar. 18, 2018  1:46 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't know if you have already noticed, but there seems to be an interesting hidden gimmick on driver Xt.
These are pictures from my friend who live in Japan. 
If you remove the original tip of Xt, which is aimilar to the tip of Fusion, you would see another tip hidden inside. This tip would have 3 height variations, and the lowest height is close to Yard.
[Image: 639aa31dgy1fpgyzicqhlj23402c0e82.jpg]
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fph95nr202j20ku0fmgn6.jpg]

I'd love for this to be intentional or legal! depends on mods tho
There is no official information so far, so it is not confirmed whether it is really a hidden gimmick or is just incident. But it really seems to be a tip of beyblade, so maybe TT would reveal this secret later.
(Mar. 18, 2018  1:50 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: There is no official information so far, so it is not confirmed whether it is really a hidden gimmick or is just incident. But it really seems to be a tip of beyblade, so maybe TT would reveal this secret later.

I saw the video, He just took part of the tip off.
After talking with my friends, here is our uncomfirmed conclusion about this Xt Driver.
i dont get whats about the driver
like d+o?
(Mar. 18, 2018  9:19 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote: i dont get whats about the driver
like d+o?

If you're talking about the Yard Driver, then this is the wrong place to post about that. But to answer your question, Yard basically has a free spinning ball tip(akin to Orbit) and a ring guard (akin to Defense)

Link to proper thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...rneus-0-Yr
(Mar. 18, 2018  9:10 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: After talking with my friends, here is our uncomfirmed conclusion about this Xt Driver.

Also have noticed that the driver is a solid color, for even the set with the stadium. While the Layer has a bit of transparency to it, as does wV and it’s driver. It’s weird that they wouldn’t give the same transparency to Xt. Which very well could be unpurpose.
(Mar. 18, 2018  9:10 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: After talking with my friends, here is our uncomfirmed conclusion about this Xt Driver.

Those evolution other than variable is definitely illegal in official tournaments.

Extend simply have 2 modes(heights) and a fusion like tip.
(Mar. 20, 2018  4:03 PM)Bersilus Wrote:

Those evolution other than variable is definitely illegal in official tournaments.

Extend simply have 2 modes(heights) and a fusion like tip.

While I am inclined to agree with you, Im still confused to why both versions have an opaque driver on even the clear version. It also doesnt answer the question to why the inner tip is a sharp, and not something more expected, like a flat.
Because it's a balance type. So having a fusion like tip allows it to do both attack movements and stationary. Depending on how you launch