[Product]  B-102 Booster Twin Nemesis.3H.Ul

if 3 is a triple like core disk it better have it's weight equally distributed between the three points instead of one full and two hollow like triple.
I think it is going to be almost like Triple but also not quite, seeing how in every release of numbered forge disk, excluding 0, has the number of the disk incorporated on the lower part of the disk equal to the same number of the disk (ex. 7 has 7 sevens on the lower part of the disk).
Also can't we basically say tN. 3H Ul is an attack type, seeing how Twin Nemesis's modes are Smash Attack and Upper Attack, and Ultimate Reboot is an upgraded from of Reboot?
Actually tN .3H.UI will be an attack type as the two modes are variations of attack styles, and RB plus its upgrade, UI, are attack type drivers that pretty much means tN will nmbe an attack type, plus tN was announed as an attack type layer in its random layer collection release.
(Dec. 12, 2017  5:27 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Actually tN .3H.UI will be an attack type as the two modes are variations of attack styles, and RB plus its upgrade, UI, are attack type drivers that pretty much means tN will nmbe an attack type, plus tN was announed as an attack type layer in its random layer collection release.

They said can't we basically say tN is an attack type? Meaning they think tN is an attack type
Practically tN is an ultimate balance type layer with gK’s stamina, aC’s defense and lS’s attack power. LOL
(Dec. 13, 2017  1:18 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Practically tN is an ultimate balance type layer with gK’s stamina, aC’s defense and lS’s attack power. LOL

It has gK's stamina?
(Dec. 13, 2017  2:38 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2017  1:18 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Practically tN is an ultimate balance type layer with gK’s stamina, aC’s defense and lS’s attack power. LOL

It has gK's stamina?

Almost. tN actually has very good stamina thanks to its weight distribution.
I wonder what the H frame will be like. what do you guys think it will boost? I'm thinking that it is either a burst boost full, or a weight and burst boost.
mmmmmmmmm.............................. I wonder what H stands for.........................
That looks awesome. Might have to end my Bey hiatus with this guy.
They could also make it unexpected and make it to where it only boosts stamina or speed, or even cross between attack and defense, def and stamina, or attack and stamina.
Hopefully resellers of this bey won't overprice it to hell. Also, I think H may stand for High, Hazard, Hydro, Hex
its prople a great bey but i thot it wouled have inftint
(Dec. 14, 2017  5:55 AM)bondairy Wrote: Hopefully resellers of this bey won't overprice it to hell. Also, I think H may stand for High, Hazard, Hydro, Hex

Thanks man, you may have just figured out what H stands for, nice one! 

Bk is believed to come with a frame named under, so wouldn’t it make sense if Tw came with high (or higher), plus the frame starts with the frame starts with H. Also high (or higher) would probably boost upper attack, fitting with its upper mode!

If this is correct I will die of disbelief! Plus sorry for spelling mistakes, for people big on grammar.........
(Dec. 15, 2017  11:32 AM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  5:55 AM)bondairy Wrote: Hopefully resellers of this bey won't overprice it to hell. Also, I think H may stand for High, Hazard, Hydro, Hex

Bk is believed to come with a frame named under, so wouldn’t it make sense if Tw came with high (or higher), plus the frame starts with the frame starts with H. Also high (or higher) would probably boost upper attack, fitting with its upper mode!

If this is correct I will die of disbelief! Plus sorry for spelling mistakes, for people big on grammar.........

It would make sense if it works like driger v2 and the frame has a slope that lines up with upper mode.
(Dec. 15, 2017  11:32 AM)Maximum beys Wrote:

Well, my hunches sometimes surprise me too, before the other two beys in the god custom set, I was thinking tornado wyvern would be in it but I didn't say anything because I thought it sounded weird
(Dec. 17, 2017  5:50 AM)Lbondairy Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  11:32 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Thanks man, you may have just figured out what H stands for, nice one! 

Well, my hunches sometimes surprise me too, before the other two beys in the god custom set, I was thinking tornado wyvern would be in it but I didn't say anything because I thought it sounded weird
I feel like you have supernatural mind powers or something judging by your predictions!!!!! I believe that this frame (if it is true) will be either really good or really bad, not in the middle.
(Dec. 20, 2017  1:25 AM)bondairy Wrote: Uh... any confirmed release date?

Nope not yet. But maybe it will release this month.
(Dec. 20, 2017  1:27 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  1:25 AM)bondairy Wrote: Uh... any confirmed release date?

Nope not yet. But maybe it will release this month.

More likely next month because this months releases were already revealed.
I think I might know the person who has this in the anime. In the trailer for next week's episode, there was a guy with a pinkish coloration. He was in the same place as the owner of bK. I might be wrong, tho.

Sorry for double posting, but the guy has brownish orange hair.
(Dec. 20, 2017  1:51 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I think I might know the person who has this in the anime. In the trailer for next week's episode, there was a guy with a pinkish coloration. He was in the same place as the owner of bK. I might be wrong, tho.

Do you mean the guy picking others beys?
(Dec. 20, 2017  1:49 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  1:51 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I think I might know the person who has this in the anime. In the trailer for next week's episode, there was a guy with a pinkish coloration. He was in the same place as the owner of bK. I might be wrong, tho.

Do you mean the guy picking others beys?

Ya that's him.

Wow, so 2001 vs. 2018 - thugs/bullies/street gangers are now clowns? Really?

[Image: Hiruta1.jpg]