[Product]  B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel

Mine hasn't connected to my iPhone 6+, ipad 2, new iPad, or iphone 6 for months.... TT hates Apple as far as I can tell.
Maybe we have to wait for an app update...
(Feb. 07, 2016  2:01 AM)gankoba Wrote: Mine hasn't connected to my iPhone 6+, ipad 2, new iPad, or iphone 6 for months.... TT hates Apple as far as I can tell.

That's weird mine has been working on my 6 and iPad mini 3 since the beginning..
Well, I plan on one day (by one day when I finally get an operating camera) making Beyblade videos. Involving unboxings, battle videos, and Close Up/Reviews, similar to P0urs0mesugar0nme (Hope I spelled that right). So in the mean time I was hoping to post what I would say about the beys in a video only here. I post it here because I really don't know where else to put a review for the bey at hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valkyrie Wing Accel, or shorter known as VWA is an attack type Bey using the Burst system and one of the first beys to be released during the announcment of the third generation of Beyblade.

The Valkyrie Layer is an attack type layer, and one of the current strongest at that. It has three heavy wing like contact points with heavy attack power, able to deliver powerful smash attacks, and great for burst finish. It also has three smaller blades inbetween the wings, each of which have an arguable upper attack, but even if you wanted to argue that it was there purposfully, it's still abysmal. The drawback to this layer is that it has far too much recoil and therefore should never be used in a defensive combo. And also, with the recent release of it's upgraded self, Victory Valkyrie it is greatly outclassed as an all around attack type part.

~~~

The Wing Disk, honestly in my personal opinion, doesn't get as much love as it deserves. But it is understandable. Wing has four upper wing like patterns with spaces inbetween them, with the intention of lowering wind resistance and increase speed by giving a helicopter like effect. While the intentions are nice, it is a bit too light to give any heavy damage, though that's to be expected as this part wants more speed than anything. It would actually be better off in a stamina combo than an attack combo, due to it's light weight and wind resistance, it can support survival if kept stationary.

~~~

The Accel Driver has a flat tip, making it aggressive and fast in the stadium, though due to it's speed, it doesn't last very long in battle and doesn't take hits very well. So it is an ideal attack type part to start yourself off with, if you are new to the series, or want to go for a really basic attack type.

~~~

Valkyrie Wing Accel is the perfect Attack Type bey to start out with if you are new to the Burst System or Beyblade in general. Though it is prelevant that due to the recent release of Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable, it is a bit outclassed as it's upgraded self takes the stage. And the layer's recoil is not at all covered by it's driver. And while I say that Victory Valkyrie outclasses it's predecessor, V2 is more for Upper Attacking, while V is better at smash. So that is still up for preference.

All in all, Valkyrie Wing Accel, is indeed a definite bey to pick up for introdction to Attack Types in the Burst System. Not only is it really strong, it also won't be long before it starts to become lost, as chances are Hasbro won't release it during it's American release.

( Man, I don't know why but that was slightly more difficult than I thought )
(Feb. 06, 2016  11:47 PM)BuddermanxMC Wrote: Well, Actually, it's not working. Same error message, different phone.

Does your phone have a case? I have to take the case of mine to make sure the earphone jack goes all the way in or else it won't detect the beylogger.
Valkyrie Wing Accel concept art:
[Image: C2wWlaWUAAA9aB6.jpg]
It's incredible how their linework is so precise and clean. Definitely inspirational!
Incredible how it's shape seems to be derived from three axes. Very nice.
(Jan. 22, 2017  3:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Valkyrie Wing Accel concept art:
[Image: C2wWlaWUAAA9aB6.jpg]

[Image: C25-MMsUQAAJr9U.jpg]

The first Burst before the original Layer.
Woah, where did you find that image? Are those actually prototypes, or just fanmade?
(Jan. 24, 2017  3:33 PM)Hato Wrote: Woah, where did you find that image? Are those actually prototypes, or just fanmade?

From Twitter.
Oh damn! That protovalk seems sooo overpowered! It looks like a rounder Release, although it looks more aerodynamic than the release version by far.