[Product]  B-00 wbba. Lord Achilles Paradox Quick'

(Jul. 13, 2020  9:45 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: cHUOR2A.png]

Looks really nice the box art makes the blue more pop than the usual box Definitely exited for this release
[Set Contents] Beyblade [Gachinko Chip: Achilles, Base: Road, Disc: Paradox, Driver: Quick Dash]
Its apparently called Road Achilles. Others might have already said this but I will add, its a good name. I like that even though this is just a random combo they still give it a unique name.
(Jul. 14, 2020  12:50 AM)snoc Wrote: Its apparently called Road Achilles. Others might have already said this but I will add, its a good name. I like that even though this is just a random combo they still give it a unique name.

Road is just an incorrect translation of Lord. It's just a problem with Google Translate. It's Lord Achilles though.
In my experience Paradox is good for Burst defense as it can cover most layers pretty well, might also be decent for KO defence. Obviously a must have for Naked combos. I might try for attack.
Im super exited for lord Achilles the colour scheme is great and i like the lord base so yeah hype
What color will the Qc’ be?
(Jul. 14, 2020  9:50 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: What color will the Qc’ be?

I’m not sure, but I’d guess blue plastic, and yellow rubber.
(Jul. 14, 2020  5:08 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  9:50 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: What color will the Qc’ be?

I’m not sure, but I’d guess blue plastic, and yellow rubber.

Not sure about a yellow rubber Uncertain
Think a clear plastic and navy blue rubber would be more fitting.
(Jul. 15, 2020  11:55 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  5:08 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m not sure, but I’d guess blue plastic, and yellow rubber.

Not sure about a yellow rubber Uncertain
Think a clear plastic and navy blue rubber would be more fitting.
Blue with a bit of yellow seems to be the color scheme, not full blue. It’d make more sense for it to have that yellow on the driver.
One of the most badly needed re-releases. Can't believe we've been stuck re-buying the GT Triple Booster Set for what will be over a year by the time this comes out just to get a new Lord Layer Base once the burst stopper tabs (quickly) wear down ...

Takara-Tomy has made some durability improvements in Beyblade Burst over the years, but designing and releasing Lord in the way they did was one of the most egregious things they've done in the entire series so far.
Sick! I'll need to buy this one for my collection
Here's the video by TT on Lord Achilles:
The blue Qc' is really nice.
This whole bey just looks sick, plus three top-tier parts to boot. Amazing all around.
I'm into the look, it looks like a different blue than they have used before, and i dig it
Is the Achilles chip worth it? (I ordered Union and got everything TT but the chip was fake)
(Aug. 26, 2020  4:49 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is the Achilles chip worth it? (I ordered Union and got everything TT but the chip was fake)

It's the tightest GT chip alongside Valkyrie. So I'd say pretty worth. Also a gorgeous design in either color, but especially this one.
(Aug. 26, 2020  4:49 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is the Achilles chip worth it? (I ordered Union and got everything TT but the chip was fake)
Yes achilles chip is really good

It the tightest & heaviest (outside Diabolos 1) so it’s very much worth having.
It is SOOO Beautiful! And its a decent combo (Except Paradox). I might get this.
https://www.ebay.com/i/164337534768?chn=...1&mkcid=28
Here it is on eBay from 3.style. Definitely getting this when I can, and it’s for a great price too! The Qc’ seems to be in a similar color scheme to the original Jolt, but the rubber is translucent, and it looks great.
(Sep. 01, 2020  12:54 AM)GeneriCringe Wrote: https://www.ebay.com/i/164337534768?chn=...1&mkcid=28
Here it is on eBay from 3.style. Definitely getting this when I can, and it’s for a great price too! The Qc’ seems to be in a similar color scheme to the original Jolt, but the rubber is translucent, and it looks great.

Ever-Wish has it too, for $17. I don’t trust 3.style as long as they continue to use Orange Connex. Delivery to the US by OC has been incredibly slow (2+ months), if it arrives at all. Bummer cause 3.style is a great seller of parts.