[Product]  B-00 Shining αmaterios.3.Destroy'[Switch Game- Battle Zero Exclusive]

(Sep. 12, 2018  6:24 PM)KnightPro Wrote: The layer is for sure different then Shadow

It's the same thing, since the description says that the ring of metal makes it really strong, but that's literally the same thing Shadow αmaterios...
I think it’s just a recolour. It can be like the black Sr. Same bey but different colours.
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:30 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  6:24 PM)KnightPro Wrote: The layer is for sure different then Shadow

It's the same thing, since the description says that the ring of metal makes it really strong, but that's literally the same thing Shadow αmaterios...

Pretty sure marutti said shining amaterios has a moving gimmick to the layer
(Sep. 13, 2018  4:36 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:30 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's the same thing, since the description says that the ring of metal makes it really strong, but that's literally the same thing Shadow αmaterios...

Pretty sure marutti said shining amaterios has a moving gimmick to the layer
Could you tell where
(Sep. 04, 2018  11:36 PM)marutti Wrote: It says Shining Amaterios has some moving gimick on layer and it's totally defferent from Shadow Amaterios

(Sep. 13, 2018  5:31 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  4:36 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Pretty sure marutti said shining amaterios has a moving gimmick to the layer
Could you tell where

Here , On the top
(Sep. 13, 2018  6:59 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  11:36 PM)marutti Wrote: It says Shining Amaterios has some moving gimick on layer and it's totally defferent from Shadow Amaterios

(Sep. 13, 2018  5:31 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Could you tell where

Here , On the top

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,interesting,or not
Another spring layer,come on tt
Also what is the cost of this bey on ebay

What is it’s release date and approximate cost
(Sep. 13, 2018  7:02 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  6:59 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Here , On the top

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,interesting,or not
Another spring layer,come on tt
Also what is the cost of this bey on ebay

What is it’s release date and approximate cost

It comes with the physical release of Beyblade Burst Battle Zero on the Switch. The true combo for it will probably be released in a Rare Bey Get Battle with a golden Layer and maybe two new parts
It seems like hS gimick's attack type ver
(Sep. 13, 2018  12:14 PM)marutti Wrote: It seems like hS gimick's attack type ver

Meaning
(Sep. 13, 2018  12:14 PM)marutti Wrote: It seems like hS gimick's attack type ver

Does it means that it will be able to mode change like hS , i.e Attack mode ( 5 blades setting ) and Defence Mode ( 10 blades setting ) ?????
Not sure marutti, but what exactly does this mean? 
hS's gimmick was it's layer can change mode having both defense and attack. What exactly could be an attack version of it?
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:20 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
hS's gimmick was it's layer can change mode having both defense and attack. What exactly could be an attack version of it?

Yeah,either there is a mode change we don’t understand or he is saying this bey has the shape of hs attack mode.5 blades
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:20 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

Smash and Upper, or Destabilizer maybe.........
we know that Destabilizer combos are not pure attack.
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:50 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:20 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Not sure marutti, but what exactly does this mean? 

Yeah,but Marruti needs to confirm this
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:50 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:20 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Not sure marutti, but what exactly does this mean? 

A destabilizer is unlikely. Smash and Upper maybe possible. But would like marutti to confirm.
Can switch barrage attack and Powerful attack
(Sep. 13, 2018  3:45 PM)marutti Wrote: Can switch barrage attack and Powerful attack
INTERESTING
(Sep. 13, 2018  3:57 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  3:45 PM)marutti Wrote: Can switch barrage attack and Powerful attack
INTERESTING

It turns I was right, Smash and Distablizer- Barrage
So a continuous(barrage) attack and a powerful attack? Sounds interesting.. Wonder what it would be like.

Looks like TT is taking Burst beys to New heights ( First , tN and Now , this ) , seems like we will be getting a bey more like Big Bang Pegasus ( i.e 3 mode changes ) !!!
(Sep. 13, 2018  8:15 PM)marutti Wrote: https://youtu.be/WLcx30kFqLg
Wow, so vL is not broken in the manga... That's interesting.. Amaterios looks great. 3's recolour looks great! There are so many blue recoloured discs now! But none are disappointing.. ;) 
Thanks for sharing marutti!
(Sep. 14, 2018  8:52 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  8:15 PM)marutti Wrote: https://youtu.be/WLcx30kFqLg
Wow, so vL is not broken in the anime... That's interesting.. Amaterios looks great. 3's recolour looks great! There are so many blue recoloured discs now! But none are disappointing.. Wink 
I think you meant manga
(Sep. 14, 2018  9:22 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2018  8:52 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Wow, so vL is not broken in the anime... That's interesting.. Amaterios looks great. 3's recolour looks great! There are so many blue recoloured discs now! But none are disappointing.. Wink 
I think you meant manga
Yeah I did. Thanks for correcting me!
(Sep. 14, 2018  9:23 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2018  9:22 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I think you meant manga
Yeah I did. Thanks for correcting me!

No problem