[Product]  B-00 First Uranus

(Jun. 29, 2020  1:52 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  1:49 AM)snoc Wrote: hold up am I stupid or what? 1D came on Curse, correct? We haven't gotten a defense chassis since....

edit:yeah, its the golden black 1D I believe. And If I remember correctly the combo is First Uranus,1D,Wheel,Mobius

Variant Lucifer will be coming with 2D because it is a defense type.  The anime image shows First Uranus with the 2D Chassis while the CoroCoro says the combo is 1D Wheel and Mobius.  Another difference between the manga and the anime.

oh ok, I wonder why they would make such a weird change
(Jun. 28, 2020  6:38 AM)Dodgest Wrote: In that anime pic it looks like it might have a 1D chassis
Actually I meant 1B
Actually, First Uranus doesn't have official combo.
First Uranus.Wh.Mb 1D is introduced as recommendation combo.
And in Anime Lean use First Uranus with 2D without pink barrier parts.
First Uranus just looks like a cooler version of super Valkyrie and also a better name
(Jul. 04, 2020  12:39 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: First Uranus just looks like a cooler version of super Valkyrie and also a better name

Look at it very carefully you can see very small defferences and they aren't same parts.
https://twitter.com/takaratomytoys/statu...8289100801 heres a new look of first uranus in action with mobius driver.. its a pretty good one from the video at least
(Jul. 06, 2020  5:50 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: https://twitter.com/takaratomytoys/statu...8289100801   heres a new look of first uranus in action with mobius driver.. its a pretty good one from the video at least

Mobius scares me if it actually works like bearing
(Jul. 06, 2020  6:07 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  5:50 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: https://twitter.com/takaratomytoys/statu...8289100801   heres a new look of first uranus in action with mobius driver.. its a pretty good one from the video at least

Mobius scares me if it actually works like bearing
Its weakness is probably that the low friction of the middle tip causes it to fall over onto the outer plate a lot so in same spin battles stamina and maybe even defense combos should be able to actually out spin it since it won’t be able to recover due to lack of grip from the middle tip as seen in the video. Pom may reduce friction but it can only take so much scraping.
(Jul. 06, 2020  6:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  6:07 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Mobius scares me if it actually works like bearing
Its weakness is probably that the low friction of the middle tip causes it to fall over onto the outer plate a lot so in same spin battles stamina and maybe even defense combos should be able to actually out spin it since it won’t be able to recover due to lack of grip from the middle tip as seen in the video. Pom may reduce friction but it can only take so much scraping.

I have my doubts to this, given that Bearing itself has a POM cone to it and this is altogether way too similar. Bearing does this already and yet survives decently enough, so why should this fail where Bearing succeeds?
(Jul. 06, 2020  7:12 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  6:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Its weakness is probably that the low friction of the middle tip causes it to fall over onto the outer plate a lot so in same spin battles stamina and maybe even defense combos should be able to actually out spin it since it won’t be able to recover due to lack of grip from the middle tip as seen in the video. Pom may reduce friction but it can only take so much scraping.

I have my doubts to this, given that Bearing itself has a POM cone to it and this is altogether way too similar. Bearing does this already and yet survives decently enough, so why should this fail where Bearing succeeds?
Oh well.. I'll get ready for the New META i guess where mobius are being overused (if it turn out that way)

First uranus itself is a let down to me now the hype just died for some reason maybe it because of diabolos idk it just doesn't look promising now
(Jul. 06, 2020  7:12 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  6:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Its weakness is probably that the low friction of the middle tip causes it to fall over onto the outer plate a lot so in same spin battles stamina and maybe even defense combos should be able to actually out spin it since it won’t be able to recover due to lack of grip from the middle tip as seen in the video. Pom may reduce friction but it can only take so much scraping.

Bearing doesn’t really have huge translations on its surface and is very smooth altogether kind of like wide defense from mfb and the bearing system itself is generally very helpful in keeping it spinning on a wide base. Bearing is more like a super wide stamina tip while this is more like a Pom rise. Is it by any chance free spinning because if it is, that may just change things?
(Jul. 06, 2020  7:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  7:12 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I have my doubts to this, given that Bearing itself has a POM cone to it and this is altogether way too similar. Bearing does this already and yet survives decently enough, so why should this fail where Bearing succeeds?
Bearing doesn’t really have huge translations on its surface and is very smooth altogether kind of like wide defense from mfb and the bearing system itself is generally very helpful in keeping it spinning on a wide base. Bearing is more like a super wide stamina tip while this is more like a Pom rise. Is it by any chance free spinning because if it is, that may just change things?
Mobius is free spinning.
(Jul. 06, 2020  9:38 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  7:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Bearing doesn’t really have huge translations on its surface and is very smooth altogether kind of like wide defense from mfb and the bearing system itself is generally very helpful in keeping it spinning on a wide base. Bearing is more like a super wide stamina tip while this is more like a Pom rise. Is it by any chance free spinning because if it is, that may just change things?
Mobius is free spinning.
The plate or the entire tip area?
(Jul. 06, 2020  10:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  9:38 AM)g2_ Wrote: Mobius is free spinning.
I dont know.
(Jul. 06, 2020  10:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  9:38 AM)g2_ Wrote: Mobius is free spinning.

It says tip
(Jul. 06, 2020  11:26 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  10:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The plate or the entire tip area?

It says tip
Wow that’s actually pretty good to know, thanks! Maybe it won’t be so bad then.
(Jul. 06, 2020  2:55 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  12:39 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: First Uranus just looks like a cooler version of super Valkyrie and also a better name

Look at it very carefully you can see very small defferences and they aren't same parts.

What do u mean they’re not the same parts super Valkyrie doesn’t even have a stock combo
(Jul. 07, 2020  12:52 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  2:55 AM)marutti Wrote: Look at it very carefully you can see very small defferences and they aren't same parts.

What do u mean they’re not the same parts super Valkyrie doesn’t even have a stock combo

Marruti right about the first ring and what do you mean about stock combo super valkyrie that doesn't even exist yet in the official release line
(Jul. 07, 2020  12:52 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  2:55 AM)marutti Wrote: Look at it very carefully you can see very small defferences and they aren't same parts.

I mean it's not recolor of Super Valkyrie
(Jul. 07, 2020  7:14 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: It litterly looks the same

It looks similar, but it's not the same as they are clearly marketing a different gimmick from the Super ring, which just focuses on upper attacks.
(Jul. 07, 2020  7:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  7:14 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: It litterly looks the same

It looks similar, but it's not the same as they are clearly marketing a different gimmick from the Super ring, which just focuses on upper attacks.
Super is meant for 2  blades for big attack, first is used for multiple upper attacks to burst then opponent. They may look the same, but as you said they’re different.
(Jul. 07, 2020  8:48 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  7:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It looks similar, but it's not the same as they are clearly marketing a different gimmick from the Super ring, which just focuses on upper attacks.
Super is meant for 2  blades for big attack, first is used for multiple upper attacks to burst then opponent. They may look the same, but as you said they’re different.

About Super and First, It's very little defference and difficult to explain but compare very carefully it's defferent Ring.
About Uranus and Valkyrie chip it's easy to find defference.
Uranus has horn in center. but valkyrie does'nt have it.