[Product]  B-00 Custom BeyLauncher Set Cyber Edition (wbba. Store Exclusive)

Somewhat more quietly announced on the official Japanese site today, two new B-00 Launcher sets are set to release exclusively in wbba. Stores, similar to last year's Spriggan/Fafnir/Longinus Launchers. Each set comes with a Power Custom BeyLauncher LR and a Carabiner Grip, one set has a Black/Green color scheme, and the other has a White/Green color scheme.

[Image: ZaSasfH.png]

Release is slated for August 27th, 2022, and retail price is 1,650 JPY for each set.
YESSS NEW KARABINER COLOURS FOR ME
Left is Omnitrix (or Xbox). Right is tigatron.
(Jul. 15, 2022  3:28 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Somewhat more quietly announced on the official Japanese site today, two new B-00 Launcher sets are set to release exclusively in wbba. Stores, similar to last year's Spriggan/Fafnir/Longinus Launchers. Each set, one Black/Green and one White/Green, comes with a Power Custom BeyLauncher LR and a Carabiner Grip.

Release is slated for August 27th, 2022, and retail price is 1,650 JPY for each set.

Finally, green launchers.  I don't know which one I want more.
(Jul. 15, 2022  7:38 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2022  3:28 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Somewhat more quietly announced on the official Japanese site today, two new B-00 Launcher sets are set to release exclusively in wbba. Stores, similar to last year's Spriggan/Fafnir/Longinus Launchers. Each set, one Black/Green and one White/Green, comes with a Power Custom BeyLauncher LR and a Carabiner Grip.

Finally, green launchers.  I don't know which one I want more.

In my opinion the white one is better because black is the basic DB launcher and there's only one white one as the lui lanchuer
(Jul. 15, 2022  4:16 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Left is Omnitrix (or Xbox). Right is tigatron.
Am I the only guy who sees this?
Oh hell, these launchers look great! It helps that we rarely get any green recolours, so this is a sight to behold!
(Jul. 16, 2022  12:54 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh hell, these launchers look great! It helps that we rarely get any green recolours, so this is a sight to behold!
And plus the left one...
It started when an alien device did what it did...

This is real beauty WBOSmile
These recolors look very cool, they almost feel like they were made for an Xbox collab. But for what are these "Carabiners" used? As grips?
These Launchers look really cool and pretty fun. Time to get my Cyber On lmao. I really like the Black and Green one and that's the one I'd personally want to buy. This is literally the best release in BU lol. The Grips look really cool and we've got Full Custom Bey Launchers, I just wish we got a trigger with this instead since I personally like Triggers more but that's just me. I'm looking forward to this release
These launchers look so cool! Both of their colors remind me of Zygarde's normal and shiny colors
This looks nasty. It looks like beyblade but glow in the dark.
For a 1,000 yen that’s a lot to usd.
( I never been to Japan or use their money system. Sorry if I sounded dumb)
It look nasty cause of the green color because it looks like toxic waste but besides that it’s pretty cool!
(Jul. 16, 2022  8:45 PM)kai edits Wrote: This looks nasty. It looks like beyblade but glow in the dark.
It look nasty cause of the green color because it looks like toxic waste but besides that it’s pretty cool!

In USD its 11 Dollars in 91 Cents. That sure is a lot of money. I'm totally going to go broke.

(This is a joke btw, please don't destroy me)
(Jul. 16, 2022  8:47 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2022  8:45 PM)kai edits Wrote: This looks nasty. It looks like beyblade but glow in the dark.

In USD its 7 Dollars in 22 Cents. That sure is a lot of money. I'm totally going to go broke.

I never been in Japan or used their money system so I don’t know what I am talking about
(Jul. 16, 2022  7:56 PM)muzammilnaeem10 Wrote: These launchers look so cool! Both of their colors remind me of Zygarde's normal and shiny colors
Oh yeah they do look like squishy
(Jul. 16, 2022  7:56 PM)muzammilnaeem10 Wrote: These launchers look so cool! Both of their colors remind me of Zygarde's normal and shiny colors

Hah, I knew I wasn't the only one who saw this. The colours are nearly a dead ringer.
(Jul. 16, 2022  9:02 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2022  8:47 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: In USD its 7 Dollars in 22 Cents. That sure is a lot of money. I'm totally going to go broke.

I never been in Japan or used their money system so I don’t know what I am talking about

currency conversion on google exists
I’m contemplating. Should I get one of these launchers or the zest achilles set?
Cyber Launcher:
-Black /Green one looks amazing
-Carabeaner grip
-Looks like it’s about 31 1/2 spins and the golden overdrive is 29 spins (counting both knobs of the spin unit that spin)

Achilles Set:
-Achilles is good for left stamina? so maybe I can use Longinus on guilty
-Has fortress + illegal, but they’re basically worse versions of over and giga which I have. Maybe useful in deck, but I also have tapered and nexus+d
-Zest blade is aggressive but I already have guilty
(Aug. 30, 2022  4:15 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m contemplating. Should I get one of these launchers or the zest achilles set?
Cyber Launcher:
-Carabeaner grip
-Looks like it’s about 31 1/2 spins and the golden overdrive is 29 spins (counting both knobs of the spin unit that spin)

Achilles Set:
-Has fortress + illegal, but they’re basically worse versions of over and giga which I have. Maybe useful in deck, but I also have tapered and nexus+d

I mean, tbh, you should probably get the Zest Achilles Set because you can never have enough Attack Combos and if you already have a DB Launcher then I really see no point to get the Cyber Launchers over Achilles. The fortress is always really good on Guilty so it would probably be good to have on it. I'd just get Zest Achilles tbh because its a pretty good pick up and the parts it comes with are all Pretty Competitive while the Cyber Launchers are cool I don't think you really need them.
(Aug. 30, 2022  4:25 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2022  4:15 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m contemplating. Should I get one of these launchers or the zest achilles set?
Cyber Launcher:
-Carabeaner grip

Achilles Set:

I mean, tbh, you should probably get the Zest Achilles Set because you can never have enough Attack Combos and if you already have a DB Launcher then I really see no point to get the Cyber Launchers over Achilles. The fortress is always really good on Guilty so it would probably be good to have on it. I'd just get Zest Achilles tbh because its a pretty good pick up and the parts it comes with are all Pretty Competitive while the Cyber Launchers are cool I don't think you really need them.
I agree with all your points, but a part of me really wants the cyber launcher just cause of how cool it looks. You’re right though, zest is the better choice. Thanks!
can these hold more than one bey
(Aug. 31, 2022  1:52 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: can these hold more than one bey

No, they're just regular DB launchers with a carabiner grip, as is shown in the picture of them in the original post.