[Product]  B-00 Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2023 V2 Set (Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive)

New anniversary set available for pre-order now on TakaraTomy Mall. Includes four Beyblades (which have most of their stickers already printed on), two Light Launchers and Grips, and the box acts as display case for the contents, and also features space hidden behind art of the Four Holy Beasts to display the other Beyblades from past Bakuten Shoot anniversary sets. Set is slated to ship in February 2023, and price for the set is 8800 JPY.

Set Contents:
  • Dragoon V2.Wh.Xp' (now sporting a black-plated Wheel Disc, plus a Dash version of the new Xplosion Driver that has printing on it to match the original Blade Base)
  • Dranzer V2.0C.Rb'
  • Driger V2.Il.Wd' (Over has been replaced with a grey-plated Illegal Disc)
  • Draciel V2.10T.Pl' (Exclusive to this set)
  • Dragoon V2 Light Launcher LR + Launcher Grip
  • Dranzer V2 Light Launcher LR + Launcher Grip
Official Images from TakaraTomy Mall:

Part Promo Images from the official Beyblade Burst Website, with description translations courtesy of DataBeys Project from Twitter:
(Sep. 15, 2022  4:34 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: New anniversary set available for pre-order now on TakaraTomy Mall. Includes four Beyblades (which have most of their stickers already printed on), two Light Launchers and Grips, and the box acts as display case for the contents, and also features space hidden behind art of the Four Holy Beasts to display the other Beyblades from past Bakuten Shoot anniversary sets. Set is slated to ship in February 2023, and price for the set is 8800 JPY.

Set Contents:
  • Dragoon V2.Wh.Xc' (now sporting a black-plated Wheel Disc)
  • Dranzer V2.0C.Rb'
  • Driger V2.Il.Wd' (Over has been replaced with a grey-plated Illegal Disc, unclear if this Disc swap is an error or not)
  • Draciel V2 (combo unknown at current writing, but seems to have 10 Disc and Reach Frame)
  • Dragoon V2 Light Launcher LR + Launcher Grip
  • Dranzer V2 Light Launcher LR + Launcher Grip
Official Images from TakaraTomy Mall:

So, Takara Tomy made a video wkth this set and Draciel V2 has 10Turn and Planet Dash for its combo, and Dragoon V2 has XP from the new B-203 Super Hyperion .Tp.Xp.2 beyblade, not Xc' anymore.
(Sep. 15, 2022  1:26 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: So, Takara Tomy made a video wkth this set and Draciel V2 has 10Turn and Planet Dash for its combo, and Dragoon V2 has XP from the new B-203 Super Hyperion .Tp.Xp.2 beyblade, not Xc' anymore.

I literally just updated this post as you sent this in. Would it kill ya to be a bit more patient? :p
(Sep. 15, 2022  1:29 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2022  1:26 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: So, Takara Tomy made a video wkth this set and Draciel V2 has 10Turn and Planet Dash for its combo, and Dragoon V2 has XP from the new B-203 Super Hyperion .Tp.Xp.2 beyblade, not Xc' anymore.

I literally just updated this post as you sent this in. Would it kill ya to be a bit more patient? :p

Haha, sorry about that, I guess the update didn't go through immediately when I posted that reply.
As neat as this is, I notice there's no space for the original Gaia Dragoon. Forever stuck in that one random booster, lmao.
(Sep. 15, 2022  5:59 PM)Ryuujin K Wrote: As neat as this is, I notice there's no space for the original Gaia Dragoon. Forever stuck in that one random booster, lmao.

You gotta remember that it also was only used in the movie and not any of the seasons since Daichi showed up in G-Revolution and with Gaia Dragoon V at that.
(Sep. 16, 2022  4:14 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2022  5:59 PM)Ryuujin K Wrote: As neat as this is, I notice there's no space for the original Gaia Dragoon. Forever stuck in that one random booster, lmao.

You gotta remember that it also was only used in the movie and not any of the seasons since Daichi showed up in G-Revolution and with Gaia Dragoon V at that.

This is true, but by that logic V wouldn't have been in the 2020 set either. This and the 2020 set are V-Force/2002 anime sets and neither Gaia Dragoons were there aside from the movie. The 2020 set even features screencaps of the movie on the back of the box. I do understand its absence elsewhere due to its odd release timing (released too late for the first set, and breaks the naming scheme for the second), but it's just weird that it doesn't have a slot at all here as the one remaining remake. Goes against having everything in one place, you know?
@th!nk does the Draciel V2 combo fit as a representation of the Bey?
V2 set preorder is until today and becareful.
If you don't preorder today you can't get it in Feb.
Kind of BTO.
review

some nice things

painted illegal 
slightly better xplosion 
planet'