[Product]  B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault

Yeah I bet they will. They already have announced Odin. He was my favorite Norse god
About time they got into the norse mythology. They couldn't be naming star constellations forever..
I like the idea, but everytime I hear the name I would be thinking about the Avenger's Thor and his story xD. Guess I'll have to deal with it haha.
So these should start arriving at Japanese homes I feel like any day now. Has anybody seen them on twitter or anything?
It certainly has not been 5 weeks since the game launched.
around 9/22, it will be 5 weeks that the game started and really no idea when they will send my Amaterios

I guess that I will get it after that my Amaterios Power is over, that way people cant use the Amaterios Power to double the point got with the Amaterios Bey
Good point. Yeah I guess that makes sense. I thought it would be a max of 5 weeks though, and most would get sent out sooner. Looks like it will be the full 5 for sure though if they are going to wait a month to even start sending them : (
If it plays music and shows this does it mean i won? http://prntscr.com/8e5bg7

EDIT: It said i lost Unhappy
(Sep. 08, 2015  9:44 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: If it plays music and shows this does it mean i won? http://prntscr.com/8e5bg7

It clearly says "YOU WIN" in English if you won. You are currently just in the battle and you just have to tap on the big yellow button.
(Jun. 19, 2015  8:39 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Not everyone including me can get from Yahoo auctions...

get it from amazon when someone decides to sell it
If you can use Paypal, you can use Yahoo Auctions. Whether or not you're willing to learn how to do it is up to you Smile
I tried to make an account but I had to enter the code to prove I am not a robot in Japanese letters. I couldnt read or type in Japanese. How do you guys get around that?
(Sep. 09, 2015  1:42 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: I tried to make an account but I had to enter the code to prove I am not a robot in Japanese letters. I couldnt read or type in Japanese. How do you guys get around that?

What are you talking about ?

If it is about Yahoo! Japan Auctions, there is no way to make an account directly on it if you do not reside in Japan.
You know. The little boxes with graphics that you have the type in the letters and/or numbers to make an account. They do it so you can't make a macro and create a bunch of accounts or whatever. Either way, how do you guys buy stuff from there then?
I feel like it's been explained a billion times, but we use shopping services — mine is http://zenmarket.jp.
I also made this thread and stickied it : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-u...n-Auctions
could use a clearer title
Yeah I have a middleman service set up through Tenso.com but I can't make an account on the Yahoo Auctions Japan site. How do you do that part?
(Sep. 09, 2015  2:53 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah I have a middleman service set up through Tenso.com but I can't make an account on the Yahoo Auctions Japan site. How do you do that part?

I guess you should ask those questions on the yahoo auction thread and not here on the Amaterios thread
Yeah sorry to clog up this thread with all that stuff.
You don't need a Yahoo Japan account with a shopping service. That's the whole point.
Oh ok, thanks for explaining it to me guys and sorry again to clog this thread up. I will try to field these questions from others in the future from others so you don't have to because I am sure you are tired of it
Could it be that Ameterios is based on Amaterasu the godess of the sun and the day and that it´s owned by the red hair evil guy from the cover of the first chapter of the Beyblade Burst manga and that the blue hair guy right next to him owns a Tsukuyomi(which is the god of the moon and the night)-based Beyblade? Smile Maybe there´s also a Susanoo-based Beyblade. Grin That would be cool. ^__^
Well, I have enough points to try my luck at it twice, but I literally have no way of getting the bey Tired. If you have any suggestions, can you PM me? Thanks! Smile