[Product]  B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault

Missed twice more Unhappy Ugh!
at now i have enough beypoints to try it three times but i'm not sure to try it soon... anyway I don't have japanese address...
(Aug. 26, 2015  5:23 PM)loyd87 Wrote: at now i have enough beypoints to try it three times but i'm not sure to try it soon... anyway I don't have japanese address...

You can apparently input it later, so you should try it, see if you win, and then look for a Japanese address.
yah but i'm sur to click on the wrong button and lose it all hah!
(Aug. 26, 2015  5:26 PM)loyd87 Wrote: yah but i'm sur to click on the wrong button and lose it all hah!

It is really just the big yellow button ... Once you get the YOU WIN page, stop and ask here if you are not certain, but I am quite sure that at that point, you could close the window or app and come back much later to input the address.
anyway lossing the three times hah! but my last fight I got Beast Fight because I was clicking like a fury hah! but losing this match too... weird game.
Beast Fight? huh?
yes Ragnaruk and Valkyrie Appears and each click I made the beast move like if they give hit at each other. just bad that I could'nt get it on video hah.

during the final Hit of the two beys in the game, don't know How I did it but i was clicking the yellow button the faester I could and these two beast appears to finish the battle.
(Aug. 26, 2015  5:45 PM)loyd87 Wrote: yes Ragnaruk and Valkyrie Appears and each click I made the beast move like if they give hit at each other. just bad that I could'nt get it on video hah.

during the final Hit of the two beys in the game, don't know How I did it but i was clicking the yellow button the faester I could and these two beast appears to finish the battle.

The beasts appeared in every battle, for me.
well for me its just appeared in my third try...
(Aug. 26, 2015  5:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2015  5:45 PM)loyd87 Wrote: yes Ragnaruk and Valkyrie Appears and each click I made the beast move like if they give hit at each other. just bad that I could'nt get it on video hah.

The beasts appeared in every battle, for me.

Same.
Yeah I think your best bet would be to just hit the home button and then kill the app if you win. That's what I did. I am pretty sure that it would be pretty hard to lose it after you win though so it probably doesn't really matter. Just don't hit random stuff if you don't know what it says. I recommend playing it in the chrome browser because it translates the Japanese for you
yah but the buttons are not translated.
The place where you enter your address is text though. And then there is just a back button that exits out. Even if you were to hit the back button you can input it later
And then after you exit out and then go back to the "game" screen
cool thx for the info!
hOow do we win it ? i am so confused XD
I think at this point you should just put it in the OP...
Good idea, done. (Though I don't know if that would've helped in this regard.)
Seriously people aren't even reading the title. How many people have asked the name? At least two.
(Aug. 27, 2015  11:06 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Seriously people aren't even reading the title. How many people have asked the name? At least two.

Actually, if you check for the officially TakaraTomy translation on the Rare Bey Get Battle Point Card, the name is
LEGENDARY BEYBLADE -aMATERIOS-
(Aug. 28, 2015  2:34 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2015  11:06 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Seriously people aren't even reading the title. How many people have asked the name? At least two.

Actually, if you check for the officially TakaraTomy translation on the Rare Bey Get Battle Point Card, the name is

Is it ? I saw Umaterios on the same cards, I believe.
yes, it is
if you want I can sent you a scan of it to your mail

(Aug. 28, 2015  2:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2015  2:34 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:

Is it ? I saw Umaterios on the same cards, I believe.
Oh damn you may be right : the card is so small, I think I mistook the small 'a' compared to the rest of the letters that are capitalised as a 'u'. So the actual spelling is "aMATERIOS". oOPS hah.

Unless there was another place I saw it as "umaterios", but I cannot seem to find it so far.
LOL, that's just a font styling. I really think we can safely call this Amaterios now.