Presents you didn`t like or got disappointed of.

I don't like all the clothes I get. People say I need clothes, but I have too much!
(Apr. 08, 2012  1:28 AM)EternalBlader Wrote: I don't like all the clothes I get. People say I need clothes, but I have too much!

same like me, but when the clothes is good i will wear it but many people maybe didnt know my style Pinching_eyes
To me clothes are ok, but small games like tic tak toe got me angry as an present.
my dad babys me he got me baby dipers and he started talking like a babby and my mom hit my dad i didnt like the present but it was funny.
It was a long time ago someone posted here. Seems like everybody likes their presents after all.Speechless
yay first post in a long time
one x-mas my friend gave me a jenga set didnt even work
'who cares' x mas is for giving also new target for my bey bladesStupid
For Christmas when I was 10, I got a PS2 instead of the XBOX that I wanted (not 360). The XBOX was the newest awesome thing, haha, so you could imagine the child me being sad XD
I ended up having awesome memories with it though Cute
The Playstation two is just as good as the original Xbox during that time. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm pretty sure you grew out of that mental stage.... Right?

I guess remembering this part.....

Getting repeat items was endearing but I had to be honest sooner or later.
As a small child, I had gotten the hyena like transformer action figure for christmas. Same day I got the same thing from my aunt. At the time with the wide selection of toys I never knew this was possible and I was in shock and went silent.

hahaha little me was weird
The one that comes to mind for me was the first Ninja Turtles game for NES. I was super into Ninja Turtles at the time and absolutely loved playing the arcade game they had out. So, then it was announced, Ninja Turtles game for NES!! I was so pumped and got it for Christmas. I had to wait so long because the only time my parents bought me things of that value was usually on Christmas or my birthday. But it wasn't the arcade game, it was the crappy ridiculously difficult (especially when you are little) first Ninja Turtles game for the NES that we all know and hate. I was still very grateful to my parents because they got me exactly what I thought I wanted, but was so disappointed at Nintendo and the game devs. I felt like they cheated me and everyone else who bought the game thinking that it was obviously going to be a port of the arcade game that was hugely popular at the time. They later released the arcade game after that, probably because everyone was so mad that they wouldn't have bought another Ninja Turtles game otherwise.
I got socks every Christmas
But I always liked them
I can't really remember a time I didn't get anything I didn't like, but for my whole life (or as far back as I can remember) I was always asked what I wanted or made a list. I think some of the worse gifts I got were ones people -thought- I'd like, or simply found a deal and was like carp it. Like one year I got one of those puffy winter vests, which I'd never wear anyway. They were also informed I probably wouldn't like it but when I got it I still said thank you in the nicest way possible. Honestly that's probably the worse thing I got, besides when I was a kid and got clothes, haha.

Random gifts can be the worse. My father was a good character at picking them though, like my 13th birthday he bought me these awesome jeans he found, a paint ball gun and everything to go with it and this sick Jnco backpack. My mom and her parents are asked what I wanted, or let me show them so I've never have such problems.
As a child, it was anything that wasn't toys or sweets, I loved my LEGO Ship set and Power Rangers Dino Thunder GBA presents a lot so I was excited for next time, that's where the downfall started.

As of now, all I get is money to buy my own present, which is pretty thoughtless.
Dude the only people who get me clothes for christmas is my distant family, I feel kinda cheated out of the stereotype.
(Nov. 10, 2015  4:09 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: Dude the only people who get me clothes for christmas is my distant family, I feel kinda cheated out of the stereotype.

Wait, what? Who wants to only get cloths for Christmas?

Edit: Get me a suit then I love you.
(Nov. 10, 2015  4:40 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2015  4:09 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: Dude the only people who get me clothes for christmas is my distant family, I feel kinda cheated out of the stereotype.

Wait, what? Who wants to only get cloths for Christmas?

Edit: Get me a suit then I love you.

Not saying I only want clothes, but people complain about getting clothes a lot and I don't understand why.

I even wear the weirdish stuff my distant family gets me just because they picked it out and thought enough to send it to me, haha.
My mother-in-law-to-be once gave me two very expensive, but EXTREMELY ugly mugs for christmas saying "You´ll need a teaset anyways, so I picked one out for you and for every christmas, birthday and whatever you´ll get another part of it." MAAAAN I was so close to committing a murder! XD (joke! But you get what I mean...) Luckily my fiancé managed to stop her. She was completely sulky after that, because we´re so darn "ungrateful", but she calmed down again after a few months.
I mean, just deciding which teaset another woman will start collecting? Seriously!-.-
(Nov. 10, 2015  10:45 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: My mother-in-law-to-be once gave me two very expensive, but EXTREMELY ugly mugs for christmas saying "You´ll need a teaset anyways, so I picked one out for you and for every christmas, birthday and whatever you´ll get another part of it." MAAAAN I was so close to committing a murder! XD (joke! But you get what I mean...) Luckily my fiancé managed to stop her. She was completely sulky after that, because we´re so darn "ungrateful", but she calmed down again after a few months.
I mean, just deciding which teaset another woman will start collecting? Seriously!-.-

Dude, she was setting up so she didn't have to buy you new gifts every year, hahahaha.
(Nov. 10, 2015  11:08 PM)BUMP KING Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2015  10:45 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: My mother-in-law-to-be once gave me two very expensive, but EXTREMELY ugly mugs for christmas saying "You´ll need a teaset anyways, so I picked one out for you and for every christmas, birthday and whatever you´ll get another part of it." MAAAAN I was so close to committing a murder! XD (joke! But you get what I mean...) Luckily my fiancé managed to stop her. She was completely sulky after that, because we´re so darn "ungrateful", but she calmed down again after a few months.

Dude, she was setting up so she didn't have to buy you new gifts every year, hahahaha.
Actually it´s even worseJoyful_2 It´s the same teaset she is collecting...
In that case, it might have been a family tradition... Maybe it was like their coat of arms 0_0

You need a mug with a Dragoon MF on the side [Image: 3371923627.gif]
(Nov. 10, 2015  11:32 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: In that case, it might have been a family tradition... Maybe it was like their coat of arms 0_0

It wasn't until now, but I'm really afraid of it nowJoyful_2 I mean, they have most ugly Christmas trees on them... And I'm not the type, who serves the tee on Easter sunday in christmas cups.

Maybe I'll drop one after another by accident.

(Nov. 10, 2015  11:37 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: You need a mug with a Dragoon MF on the side [Image: 3371923627.gif]

Most definitely!!! Stupid
@[~Stoney~] I know, get one of the cups and pretend to slip on it while falling on the tree cups and there, it's the cups fault that the other cups broke and it would get rid of them in an accidental looking way. I'm kidding, not a practical idea.
(Nov. 11, 2015  12:18 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: @[~Stoney~] I know, get one of the cups and pretend to slip on it while falling on the tree cups and there, it's the cups fault that the other cups broke and it would get rid of them in an accidental looking way. I'm kidding, not a practical idea.

Why would the cup be on the floor in the first place.