Presents you didn`t like or got disappointed of.

Hehe, remember that video that went viral about some girl that threw a hissy fit because the car that she got on her birthday was a different color than she wanted? I forgot the make, but it was a nice car.

She was screaming and crying
(Nov. 11, 2015  3:18 PM)BUMP KING Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2015  12:18 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: @[~Stoney~] I know, get one of the cups and pretend to slip on it while falling on the tree cups and there, it's the cups fault that the other cups broke and it would get rid of them in an accidental looking way. I'm kidding, not a practical idea.

Why would the cup be on the floor in the first place.

Excellent point, it just dropped.
(Nov. 10, 2015  11:37 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2015  10:45 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: My mother-in-law-to-be once gave me two very expensive, but EXTREMELY ugly mugs for christmas saying "You´ll need a teaset anyways, so I picked one out for you and for every christmas, birthday and whatever you´ll get another part of it." MAAAAN I was so close to committing a murder! XD (joke! But you get what I mean...) Luckily my fiancé managed to stop her. She was completely sulky after that, because we´re so darn "ungrateful", but she calmed down again after a few months.
I mean, just deciding which teaset another woman will start collecting? Seriously!-.-

You need a mug with a Dragoon MF on the side [Image: 3371923627.gif]
Thanks for the wedding gift idea Chief - Idea!
A whole tea set of HMS beyblades man.
(Mar. 23, 2012  3:10 PM)Dashy Wrote: This is a thread to talk aboat presents you got but didn`t like that much, you ecpected something else. Tell us where you got the present and if it was on your birthday or in christmas.

Other example:
You wanted for example a computer game that you`ve waited for ages to get. And when you finally get it as a gift, you try it, and then you found that the game isn`t good after all and you get disappointed.

ME:
I waited for a long time till my birthday to come, and when it was finally here. I only got one present for some reason. I think it was because it was very very big. It was at home. And then when it was time to open my present.
My parents and all others thought that I was going to like the present.
But when I opened it I couldn`t believe my eyes., it was a bike. I already had one but they said that this bike were cooler than my older rosty one. But who did care aboat that, my old bike still worked. All this waiting for nothing. I expected you know maybe , beyblades, games or things like that.
I think they saw that I didn`t like the present. That was really embarrasing.

Good to know that at least someone gets presents. I don't get any presents or anything even on my birthday. And in my country we don't celebrate Christmas (we do celebrate Christmas but no one gets presents). Life is hard. You won't get anything that you expect but still you got something (unlike me). That's something you should be grateful for. And even if you don't like the present tell them you love the present and ask them to give something you would like more for your next present.
This post is 3 years old, dude.
(Nov. 11, 2015  5:57 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: This post is 3 years old, dude.

Thanks for the info! Dude. But I already know. Just replied for fun.
Well, it's a bit weird that you addressed your reply directly to someone who definitely is no longer here. :'D
Last year, I asked my dad if I could get a string launcher. He said he would find it (which I knew was bad), and it would be a surprise for what I get. He sends me what he bought and payed for, and it was a fake ripcord launcher with a grip. Yes, he knew it was a ripcord launcher, but since it was $10, he thought it would work just as well (cheeeeeap). He said even if the launcher sucked, I could use the counterfeit grip. Well, on my first launch with it, it literally EXPLODED. All of it. That taught him..

(Nov. 11, 2015  6:00 PM)Blader ninja Wrote:

No need to be sarcastic, also, really not necessary to reply to it because the user doesn't even come on anymore.. It's just spam.

EDIT: Brad sniped me ;_;
I don't think he came off as sarcastic.
Plus, I think the comment was more of a statement to everyone stemed from reading that comment.
(Nov. 11, 2015  6:08 PM)Hato Wrote: Last year, I asked my dad if I could get a string launcher. He said he would find it (which I knew was bad), and it would be a surprise for what I get. He sends me what he bought and payed for, and it was a fake ripcord launcher with a grip. Yes, he knew it was a ripcord launcher, but since it was $10, he thought it would work just as well (cheeeeeap). He said even if the launcher sucked, I could use the counterfeit grip. Well, on my first launch with it, it literally EXPLODED. All of it. That taught him..

(Nov. 11, 2015  6:00 PM)Blader ninja Wrote:

No need to be sarcastic, also, really not necessary to reply to it because the user doesn't even come on anymore.. It's just spam.

EDIT: Brad sniped me ;_;

Well that really sucks man.... ouch.... I would say my string launcher. Beautiful blue string launcher.... it broke within a day. Then a gadget hasbro launcher. Broke within an hour. I had to use a normal rip cord launcher...

Lesson: give 1234 or me a launcher, get your wallet ready for a new one.
(Nov. 11, 2015  6:26 PM)Neo Wrote: I don't think he came off as sarcastic.
Plus, I think the comment was more of a statement to everyone stemed from reading that comment.

Well! Someone got it the right way. I just wanted to know what his response would be.
But what I said in the comment I really meant it. Life is hard, dude real hard.