Preformance Tip - Jagged-H

Quote: Jagged-H is a Preformance Tip released by Hasbro as part of the Burst System as well as the HyperSphere System. It debuted in western countries with the release of the HyperSphere Single Pack Solar Sphinx S5 6 Jagged-H.

=Description=
Jagged-H is the HyperSphere remake of the Preformance Tip Jaggy, thus having a very wide and tall design along with having Jaggy's Spiked Tip and with the design of Jaggy. Jagged-H also has a round-ish design, starting from where it gets wider, adding more LAD to it. The round design extends all the way towards the bottom, where it provides a little defense.

=Overall=
Jagged-H has not been tested yet so there won't be an overall section for it yet

=Products=

Solar Sphinx S5 6 Jagged-H

Erase Devolos D5 and Right Artemis A5 Dual Pack - Right Artemis A5 Python Jagged-H
If it hasn't been tested, don't create a wiki draft for it. Either test it and put the actual performance details into the draft, or don't waste people's time by making incomplete drafts.

There is already a placeholder for it:
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Perform...-_Jagged-H

I see no reason this Slightly Less Placeholder Placeholder should be accepted.

This is getting added to the pile of spam threads you've made.
(Feb. 23, 2020  1:23 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If it hasn't been tested, don't create a wiki draft for it. Either test it and put the actual performance details into the draft, or don't waste people's time by making incomplete drafts.

I got a question, the formatting rules for testing results state that if there are any conditions outside of standard procedures that they must be stated, could a different stadium used be accepted if itnis stated that it is used?
(Feb. 23, 2020  1:30 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2020  1:23 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If it hasn't been tested, don't create a wiki draft for it. Either test it and put the actual performance details into the draft, or don't waste people's time by making incomplete drafts.

I got a question, the formatting rules for testing results state that if there are any conditions outside of standard procedures that they must be stated, could a different stadium used be accepted if itnis stated that it is used?

If you don't have a B-09 Standard Burst Beystadium to test with, Don't Do Beyblade Testing, and Don't Make Wiki Drafts!

You lack the basic equipment necessary to do this sort of thing.

No more drafts until you have an actual standard beystadium. And a photo of it. With your username in the picture.
(Feb. 23, 2020  1:32 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2020  1:30 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I got a question, the formatting rules for testing results state that if there are any conditions outside of standard procedures that they must be stated, could a different stadium used be accepted if itnis stated that it is used?

If you don't have a B-09 Standard Burst Beystadium to test with, Don't Do Beyblade Testing, and Don't Make Wiki Drafts!

You lack the basic equipment necessary to do this sort of thing.

No more drafts until you have an actual standard beystadium. And a photo of it. With your username in the picture.

I understand, please close this.