Pre-HWS Leone Testing

(Aug. 14, 2010  8:56 PM)megablader2 Wrote: MF Earth Aquario C145Wb vs MF Leone WD145RF

Some more results here, from ages ago:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Leone-WD145RF
(Aug. 14, 2010  8:56 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I'll try out MF Earth Aquario C145WB against MF Leone WD145/ED145RF either today or tomorrow.

Testing has been done

MF Earth Aquario C145Wb vs MF Leone WD145RF

Earth Aquario
Earth Aquario
Leone
Earth Aquario
Earth Aquario
Earth Aquario
Earth Aquario
Earth Aquario
Earth Aquario
Earth Aquario

1/10 I didn't really bother continuing after that. MF Leone ED145RF did just about as bad. There isn't really any point posting the results. I think this throughly proves even though we already knew it already that Leone is better on lower tracks like CH120 and D125.

Did you use banking or sliding shoot?
Sliding shoot. I'll redo them tomorrow. I think I did them wrong looking at the other thread.
(Aug. 15, 2010  12:33 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Sliding shoot. I'll redo them tomorrow. I think I did them wrong looking at the other thread.

Wait a sec.
as we know the WD145 or ED145 is usually used at a defense combinationed-bey
(espacially ED145, it's moving-around shield does not provide attack power),
that means it does not designed for attack-combinationed-beys.
also 145 is a little bit tall for a attack type, and usually defense types
usually uses 145 (such as C145) track as it's "body",thus making
ED145,WD145 meaningless.
Using MF Leone RF macth is not a bad idea,but not using a heavy/tall or
both tracks.
Yeah newsflash Burn Phoenix, probably the best attack combo out there now is MF Pegasis 145RF. You use 145 or 145 variant tracks to hit the opponent's metal wheel as oppose to their track. As for examples of high attackers, there is Leone Ch120RF (at 145 height), MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF (at 145 height), Quetzalcoatl CH120CS and the previously mentioned combo. So please do your research before stating false information.
Try leone 100RF
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:43 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkhCYujBt...tube_gdata

wats the point in using C145 if the attack type is a high attacker? I think GB145 would be more usefull...
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:32 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Try leone 100RF

I have.
It's nowhere near as good.
I beg to differ?
MF Leone CH120RF (145 Height)vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB
Leone: 7wins
Bull: 3 wins
Double KO/Outspin: 0
Details (Click to View)

MF Leone 100RF vs MF Earth Bull C145WB (Click to Hide)
Leone: 18
Earth: 2
Double KO: 0
Details (Click to View)
Results may vary you know...
Anyways you messed up on the coding, you can't view the details.
LOL he just copypasta'd it. He just showed the stats and not the individual matches, because they were unrequired in this situation.
(Aug. 22, 2010  6:38 PM)Marco Wrote: I beg to differ?
MF Leone CH120RF (145 Height)vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB
Leone: 7wins
Bull: 3 wins
Double KO/Outspin: 0
Details (Click to View)

MF Leone 100RF vs MF Earth Bull C145WB (Click to Hide)
Leone: 18
Earth: 2
Double KO: 0
Details (Click to View)

Considering you switched the tracks these results are invalid :V, should have stuck with GB145 for both.

Also 145>CH120 (Yes, it makes a difference)
Leone is the second lowest wheel available meaning that a 100 is like a 90 on Leone and C145 is a better choice than GB145 in that case. (Tests show that, and don't be ignorant, you don't even have a GB145) CH120 was at 145 height so smash points on the wheel are the same plus it adds weight to reduce recoil so it is the same if not better. So yes it makes a difference, but more so in favor of CH120.
(Aug. 22, 2010  7:53 PM)Marco Wrote: Leone is the second lowest wheel available meaning that a 100 is like a 90 on Leone and C145 is a better choice than GB145 in that case. (Tests show that, and don't be ignorant, you don't even have a GB145)

No need to flame, Marco. Anyways, testing against a different combo doesn't really highlight the effectiveness of Leone on a lower track. Testing should have been against the same combo. The skewed results could be because of C145 being less effective (not saying it is) rather than Leone being better at 100.
Flame LOL just stating facts is all. Didn't mean to offend and I apologize if I did Mc Frown.
EDIT: Also Daegor tests show that low attackers do the same if not better (due to controversy) but never worse. Regarding GB145 and C145 to clarify.
Yeah the track will make a big difference.
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:01 PM)Marco Wrote: Flame LOL just stating facts is all. Didn't mean to offend and I apologize if I did Mc Frown.

(Aug. 22, 2010  7:53 PM)Marco Wrote: Tests show that, and don't be ignorant, you don't even have a GB145.

That seemed like a flame to me? Especially since his point wasn't that C145 was bad at all. He was arguing those results were invalid since the combo was not the same.
What ever happened to inferring? He stated that C145 sucks in every other thread what makes you think he didn't mean it here? Not saying that his opinion isn't valid but it's obvious he thinks the tests are invalid because of the use of C145. If I got the same test with the high attacker using C145 he still would've said invalid due to the fact that he thinks C145 sucks.
You can't say that. If you want to do a comparison, you must keep all other variables the same. It's not good enough to say, "Oh, it used a worse Track and still did better, then it must be super great".
Even if you'd used ED145 I would have still called them invalid.

In any experiment/testing environment you need a control.

EDIT: Beat, curse you Heart : [
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:07 PM)Marco Wrote: What ever happened to inferring? He stated that C145 sucks in every other thread what makes you think he didn't mean it here?

This line.

(Aug. 22, 2010  7:39 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Considering you switched the tracks these results are invalid

EDIT: Double beat. =/
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:07 PM)Marco Wrote: What ever happened to inferring? He stated that C145 sucks in every other thread what makes you think he didn't mean it here? Not saying that his opinion isn't valid but it's obvious he thinks the tests are invalid because of the use of C145. If I got the same test with the high attacker using C145 he still would've said invalid due to the fact that he thinks C145 sucks.

I see your point Marco. I absolutely understand where you are coming from. In a way, I could be forced to agree BUT this is why inferring is bad and inefficient. There is a possibility that he may not have even thought about saying that in response to your results ALTHOUGH he has said it so many times before. You should always just wait and then respond. Inferring only causes issues.
Well, I consider myself owned. LOL Can anyone do tests with MF Leone 100RF versus MF Earth Bull GB145WB? Since I still do think that Leone with a 100 track is as good if not better than a higher track. But I can't guarantee it since I do not have solid proof.