Potentially Useful New Customs

Bluezee Wrote:i honestly dont care what he thinks not to be mean but i really dont..i can almost bet that 90% of ppl feel the way i feel....defense blades are no fun and they only sit still..and besides...what defense blade do know that can be a good solid attacker?...i doubt u can name at least 2..draciels( possibly excluding draciel s) are trash and barely have any useful parts..the best was was the first draciel and thats all..but it still never really stood up to the dragoons that well

everyone who knows anything about beyblade knows that defense beat attack. draciels arent even defensives besides draciel s' BB so ya, and theyre just fun as the rest of the types of beyblades, theyre also my favorite. but in hms attacks were/are most popular around here and they didnt make many hms defensive parts.
Taking into consideration just the ARs, this is what types I think will be dominant:

4. Defense (Leo and RB Bey possibly)
3. Survival (Wolf and Chiron maybe)
2. Balance (Chiron)
1. Attack (Pegasus, Bull, and the RB Bey)
thats bcuz defense is carp!! u rarely see any good defensive blades...attack blade will trash them badly...i would prove it if my camcorder worked..and these new blades will be the same way....attack combos will always dominate defensive overall...pegasus will be able to ruin leo unless the defense blade is unlike any other from before..but attacks will overall rule the stadium
attacks cant beat defense, though. if an attack blade can beat it than its not a defense. attacks beat endurance and balance blades. Kei, i think, is just saying that attacks are going to be seen the most from wut weve seen so far, but the definitely doesnt mean defenses suck, they just wont be as popular. btw, wut would be the defensive blade that you would use to prove the suck?
Pichuscute Wrote:attacks cant beat defense, though. if an attack blade can beat it than its not a defense.

Wonderful argument, +1 point to Pichuscute.
holy carp why did this thread turn retarded
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Pichuscute Wrote:attacks cant beat defense, though. if an attack blade can beat it than its not a defense.

was this sarcasm??? Unhappy

i think that pegasus will have awesome attack but horrible balance, it just looks too big (trying to contribute to the thread a little)
Bluezee I am sick and tired of you dissing defense blades, Defense blade maybe no fun but u will be happy once u win a battle with them and also there thousand of beyblade parts that u can make a good defense blade with.
they simply suck...sorry 2 say..but anyway...pegasus AR i think will possibly be the most valuable part on the market until more blades come out because the smash will be needed for destructive attack and compact blades
Bluezee Wrote:they simply suck...sorry 2 say..but anyway...pegasus AR i think will possibly be the most valuable part on the market until more blades come out because the smash will be needed for destructive attack and compact blades

Pegasus' AR is the worst out of all of them for a compact.
its still good for destruction and force smash so doesnt that make up for it?
We never said it was a bad part, we just said it was horrible for compacts.

And it should be a good part for attack types, we just don't know if it will be good overall because we have no idea what the dominant type will be.
well i thinkit may just be attacks...if u look at the blades, almost every AR is almost perfect for attacking types and some are even good for upper attack...but most of all, with the interchangable tips, the domination will most likely go to attacks...although endurance my be its rival this time around
Pichuscute Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:

was this sarcasm??? Unhappy

No, your reasoning is a very good reasoning. There's no point making a generalization like "Sausages suck" after you've had a really sucky sausage.

Bey Brad Wrote:holy carp why did this thread turn retarded

Probably because it's trying to force sensible reasoning out of a single image showing a handful of parts.

Bluezee Wrote:but most of all, with the interchangable tips, the domination will most likely go to attacks...although endurance my be its rival this time around

Would you care to explain your reasoning why domination would go to attack?
Attack type base gave almost always been low. I don't see any real advantage in being able to make them taller.
I've avoided this thread as much as possible lately because I'm honestly really upset with the few people that have destroyed it.

But I think it'd be best to lock this now. Thanks for ruining my thread, guys. (You know who you are.)