Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

(Oct. 22, 2010  8:05 PM)Themailman Wrote: Has anyone considered Thermal for destabilization? I think it might work well with like 100 or something. Just a thought...

I will try this out today...
Hey Nojo, my Pisces 100WD, despite having one gaping flaw, still performs pretty well. You can add it to your potential combos list if you wish. =)
(Oct. 24, 2010  3:32 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Hey Nojo, my Pisces 100WD, despite having one gaping flaw, still performs pretty well. You can add it to your potential combos list if you wish. =)

okey dokey! I saw your results, not bad. awesome testing as always Smile
(Oct. 17, 2010  11:18 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I'm positive there have been tests showing gravity perseus is pretty horrid at defence.

Not many people have tested aries though.

IMO gravity is only good at attack... at 145 height with either RF or R2F.
At momiji: pre-HWS Aries? I have the version that has been reinforced between the ram heads; I think it's safe to say it doesn't really have any competitive uses. I'll run tests and post them on this Thread if that's alright with everyone.
That's what I meant hah. I'm pretty sure someone has done tests on it though and shown it was pretty disappointing.

If you don't mind battling with your Aries I'm sure your results will be very interesting hah.
I've been done a few tests with Vulcan and even made a few videos recently, I think MF Vulcan 85R2F should be considered a potential top tier combination.
(Oct. 26, 2010  12:14 PM)momiji manju Wrote: That's what I meant hah. I'm pretty sure someone has done tests on it though and shown it was pretty disappointing.

If you don't mind battling with your Aries I'm sure your results will be very interesting hah.

I don't mind at all. I just have to find the time to do so. How Aries should be set up is what I'm pondering.

(Oct. 26, 2010  12:35 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I've been done a few tests with Vulcan and even made a few videos recently, I think MF Vulcan 85R2F should be considered a potential top tier combination.

I second this; I've seen your MF Vulcan 85R^2F vids. Unbelievably amazing; however, I must say that 85 is going to be rather difficult to obtain to build this, hah.
(Oct. 26, 2010  12:35 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I've been done a few tests with Vulcan and even made a few videos recently, I think MF Vulcan 85R2F should be considered a potential top tier combination.

I saw ur vids too. Awesome win rate. will add to OP.
Would I be able to use GB145 instead of a metal face and CH120 in MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF? I can't test because I don't have metal faces. (Lightning LDrago GB145RF)
... That is really not the same thing. The weight is not focused at the same place at all.
(Oct. 27, 2010  2:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... That is really not the same thing. The weight is not focused at the same place at all.

also, the height is different as most of the time you will want to use CH120 at a 120 height...
Most Defensive combos use 145 heights, now, as D125 isn't as commonly used. Thanks.
For Definse i use Rock Aquario R145WB. (Hasbro Rock Wheel) Its very good for me with a beylauncher and launcher grip.
Sorry to tell you, but without a MF or MF-H, and Earth, it will only be KO'd quicker than what we have now for our top-tier Defense Beys.
MF Pegasis 145RF, MF L LDrago CH120RF, Vulcan Horuseus 85R^2F, Quetz 90RF; they all have the capacity to get over 75% win rates over Defense Types.
I'd like to present my case for Flame Aries ED145CS.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Defensiv...es-ED145CS

Even if it isn't top-tier, it's still a fairly useful and fun combo that should be taken into consideration.
how about mf earth bull sw145(defence mode)wd????
for defence?
Care to post some test results? I believe that SW145 may scrape the floor like H145 though.
ok here it is.
Mf Earth Bull Sw145(Defence Mode)WD vs. Lightning Ldrago 100RF
Mfb Stadium:Attack
1st round:Bully winned from draggy due to some stamina made by the earth wheel
2nd round: Bully winned from draggy due to KO.draggy went out of the arena after attacking bully.but bully have it takes to defend Smile
3rd round:Bully lost due to stamina. Smile
4th round:He won again just like 1st round
5th roundGrinraw they both get out of the arena
6th round:just like 2nd round
7th round:draggy won due to stamina Smile

yep its a good tier but would it be considered as a top tier defence?
someone said that sw145 would scrap the floor just like H145 did
But The MF Put weights and increases its centrifugal force and the wide defence keeps the sw145 from hitting the floor....
while im using mf and wd...i never experienced sw145 hitting the floor...
so waddya think guys????

Is MF EARTH BULL SW145 WD is Worth Usable as a Defence Customization?
MF Ray Unicorno 100 CS ?
It works pretty well for me, but I can't have proper results because i don't have a TT stadium yet. Anyone test it for me? CS must have really worn plastic btw.
(Oct. 28, 2010  4:19 AM)Veni Martinez Wrote: ok here it is.
Mf Earth Bull Sw145(Defence Mode)WD vs. Lightning Ldrago 100RF
Mfb Stadium:Attack
1st round:Bully winned from draggy due to some stamina made by the earth wheel
2nd round: Bully winned from draggy due to KO.draggy went out of the arena after attacking bully.but bully have it takes to defend Smile
3rd round:Bully lost due to stamina. Smile
4th round:He won again just like 1st round
5th roundGrinraw they both get out of the arena
6th round:just like 2nd round
7th round:draggy won due to stamina Smile

yep its a good tier but would it be considered as a top tier defence?
someone said that sw145 would scrap the floor just like H145 did
But The MF Put weights and increases its centrifugal force and the wide defence keeps the sw145 from hitting the floor....
while im using mf and wd...i never experienced sw145 hitting the floor...
so waddya think guys????

Is MF EARTH BULL SW145 WD is Worth Usable as a Defence Customization?

USEABLE, but not top tier. You should do some more tests first. I would choose WB over WD, but for SW145, I can't say because I do not have one. So basically stick to wb, rs. C145, and gb145.
ok ill do more test on october 31 after the tournament here on philippines Smile
(Oct. 28, 2010  4:23 AM)RFkid Wrote: MF Ray Unicorno 100 CS ?
It works pretty well for me, but I can't have proper results because i don't have a TT stadium yet. Anyone test it for me? CS must have really worn plastic btw.

Look at the "competitive metal fight beyblade combo's" thread. Ray unicorno 100 rf/r2f was just added
Could you give (Could be used with a MF) Rock Leone ED145 ES or Flame Aquilla T125 WD a try? They're not my best beys but it's worth a go.
No offence but ES is very bad, and not good for use in defense, or stamina in that matter.

And why don't you just use Earth instead of Flame on the second combo ?

Also, not to be a downer or anything, but these will never qualify as top tiers.