Posts being closed unnecessarily

recently posts are closed unnecessarily. every one of my post is being closed for no reason. please help someone
You should probably read what the staff said in reply to your thread(s), since you act like you have zero clue wassup

And looking at one of your threads, it was a super small question that couldve asked on an existing thread. Trust me, most of us had at least one of our own threads closed before. Once you get the hang of it, youll know better
(Jun. 16, 2020  5:11 AM)BeybladeMe Wrote: recently posts are closed unnecessarily. every one of my post is being closed for no reason. please help someone
Three of out seven threads being closed isn’t even half of your threads, and one of which was closed because there was no discussion value whatsoever. The other one was because there was absolutely no testing in the thread, and the final one was because you posted a new thread that could’ve fit perfectly into the purchase consolation thread.

The mods here aren’t closing your threads in spite of you. They’re just doing their jobs.
Well, it's more than 3, a bunch of them are also being Erased. What can I say? He keeps posting threads in the wrong spots. I try to correct him so that he will post them in the right spots or will follow the rules for posting in certain subforums, but so far he is not interested in listening or following those rules.