Possible Burst Part Bans?

(Jun. 08, 2017  7:23 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  7:07 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Ive not done formal testing, Angry face may have, but think about it, something that makes a lot of sense is as free spinning as orbit and atomic are, thats also going to affect the amount of spin that is being equalized. Kinda like tW. Where as a stationary tip or point will allow for more spin to be absorbed
You say that as if it's obvious but I don't see how it is. Additionally the combos that made spin stealing known (zombies) all used free spinning tips (granted they had bearings) but literally all of them used tips that we free spinning so that kind of blows a hole in your theory. Also there's there are several other things as well that make a part top tier.

Im not saying atomic is bad. Because that would be wrong, im just saying i feel there are better options. Tag Angry, he can elaborate better than myself. (Idk how to tag on here)

This also isnt the proper place to discuss part viability.
I was simply stating "why ban a combo that could have better variations" is all i was saying. There also hasnt been enough formal testing to really say anything.
(Jun. 08, 2017  7:31 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  7:23 PM)Ultra Wrote: You say that as if it's obvious but I don't see how it is. Additionally the combos that made spin stealing known (zombies) all used free spinning tips (granted they had bearings) but literally all of them used tips that we free spinning so that kind of blows a hole in your theory. Also there's there are several other things as well that make a part top tier.

Im not saying atomic is bad. Because that would be wrong, im just saying i feel there are better options. Tag Angry, he can elaborate better than myself. (Idk how to tag on here)
@[Angry Face]
(Jun. 08, 2017  7:31 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  7:23 PM)Ultra Wrote: You say that as if it's obvious but I don't see how it is. Additionally the combos that made spin stealing known (zombies) all used free spinning tips (granted they had bearings) but literally all of them used tips that we free spinning so that kind of blows a hole in your theory. Also there's there are several other things as well that make a part top tier.

This also isnt the proper place to discuss part viability.
I was simply stating "why ban a combo that could have better variations" is all i was saying. There also hasnt been enough formal testing to really say anything.

My friend, atomic is like the best driver out there. If a part had to get banned, u can bet yo a** atomic would be on the top of that list. I can see the dF layer getting banned after seeing it's performance first Hand despite there being a counter.
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:24 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:21 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Yes ik, no matter what the dF combo is those 2 destroy it.

You should try it for yourself then. You will be suprised
Lol, I doubt you seen thiss https://youtu.be/svmojrneQ9k

Also I doubt it's really any "iffy" when comes to banning parts. No offence but I doubt you read discussion of banning those "scythers" or Odin or just thread where banning of anything was discussed.  You will see WBO really never wanted to ban anything, they only do that by alot of testing and only as last resource if it's really taking out the fun of tournaments. Not only because all are uisng it. If you ever tried Dark Deathscyther (which is completely different then Deathscyther btw) it's just EXTREMELY stubborn (and breakable. Trust me I broke 3 of those) layer to beat. Very few parts can KO it, very few can OS it (yes dF gets dominated by it, same with Dragoon).  and it's reason why all kept spamming it as only couters to it were not good against anything else as much. Though I still don't agree with Deathscyther ban, as Odin is still there. But I see new things and other unusable parts qre able to shine too so I assume it's ok to leave it there, Though I think there are quite a bit chances Scythy me be back.
As far banning Dragoon. No offence, but even if it does work well with soft launch, it's not really unstoppable. You can just soft launch your bey to counter it beyhaha. + Longinus and Fafnir will destroy it without any efforts.
Drain Fafnir. Hmm it's debatable. I don't own it so can't comment much but I see many parts are able to OS it by increasing precession and LAD more then it. We had Dragoon BD145RDF too in MFB (a format still exsist Beyhaha) and it was same, if not more powerful then dF At (again I don't own it nor tried before so take it with bit of salt). We never banned it despite it beating 70% of Tier-List easily. Even it was hard to KO (Though, if you know how to "Push KO" you can beat it too. I think it may apply to dF too) (btw I won against it by 3-0 with Balro 85MF by all KO). Though nothing then Duo BD145RDF, Duo F230GCF and Duo DF105EWD can "counter" it, everything has atleast reasonable chances of beating it (I beated it with Duo 85CS as well).
Neptune. Umm I don't agree on this ehtier. It can be beaten by Wyvern, Odin, Xcaliber, Valkyrie, L2, bR (I think?) and quite a bit of stuff. It's not really wiping out tournaments.
(Jun. 08, 2017  4:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  4:02 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: :( wow to me it's the most important feature

Exactly, which is why I wish we could totally change the way it is displayed.
Even to me it's GOD-Tier/Bannable-Op-Tier important. It's reason why I'm working so hard to boost my ranking to #1 of India (after losing to my birthday event and December event's ZRG by alot. I should be back to 1000 lol. So now I'm aimming for 1400+ lol). It's kinda sad it's not visible in Mobile View.

Spamoiler (Click to View)
(Jun. 08, 2017  4:58 AM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  4:29 AM)BladerJakob Wrote: i have a question are  x2/x ?

I'm pretty sure both X2 and X are outclassed at this point, though I personally have not tested how they perform in the current meta (X2 was never good so that's out of the question but X might be useful if dF gets banned because obviously dF is just the attack type killer lol)
Are you sure about that? I mean I dunno about dF but it's still beating many of many of things and have chance against many things. Atleast from my experience.  Atleast X, not sure about X2 tbh

Edit:- I can't believe I typed so much on a feature phone. And I'M ORDERING DRAIN FAFNIR NOW
Still kinda sucks that attack orientated combos are pretty much unusable in the current meta
(Jun. 08, 2017  10:31 PM)Mage Wrote: Still kinda sucks that attack orientated combos are pretty much unusable in the current meta

Well, Lost Longinus Gravity Hold was sort of really Attack-orientated for me.
(Jun. 08, 2017  10:31 PM)Mage Wrote: Still kinda sucks that attack orientated combos are pretty much unusable in the current meta

Yeah but you can't really blame that on the meta though. Attack in burst is definitely weaker than it was in MFB, HMS and Plastics. But yeah I find it pretty disappointing.
(Jun. 08, 2017  10:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Well, Lost Longinus Gravity Hold was sort of really Attack-orientated for me.

Although it's consistency of winning is not as consistent as Stamina/defense combos
Sadly Uncertain
(Jun. 08, 2017  10:35 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  10:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, Lost Longinus Gravity Hold was sort of really Attack-orientated for me.

Although it's consistency of winning is not as consistent as Stamina/defense combos
Sadly Uncertain

It really depends. Besides Drain Fafnir, nothing really beat it. And that is just because of the same-spin.

That's not totally true. With everyone trying to counter dF with right-spin Stamina, you can take advantage of that and beat it with right-spin Attack, especially in Deck Format finals.

L2 is also very competitive as–for example–it destroys Odin, can beat Neptune, and dF, provided you have the right combination.
(Jun. 10, 2017  4:00 AM)Kei Wrote:

That's not totally true. With everyone trying to counter dF with right-spin Stamina, you can take advantage of that and beat it with right-spin Attack, especially in Deck Format finals.

L2 is also very competitive as–for example–it destroys Odin, can beat Neptune, and dF, provided you have the right combination.

L2 is REALLY good on Xtreme against dF
I think you need more than one counter for a part to be safe in the metagame. If this is the case, we will probably see competitions where people only use L2 and dF, because then it's just about countering one top, and not a type.
(Jun. 10, 2017  5:36 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2017  4:00 AM)Kei Wrote: That's not totally true. With everyone trying to counter dF with right-spin Stamina, you can take advantage of that and beat it with right-spin Attack, especially in Deck Format finals.

L2 is REALLY good on Xtreme against dF

L2 ks really Xtreme on Xtreme beyhaha
(Jun. 08, 2017  2:24 AM) pid=\1381067' Wrote:Are we just gonna ban everything now?
Thats just possible list lol. But if you read posts in thread, none seems to be ban worthy at the movement. Pretty sure ban of Atomic should balance out everything